Micros***t just published secure boot golden keys out in the open

Micros***t just published secure boot golden keys out in the open.

arstechnica.com/security/2016/08/microsoft-secure-boot-firmware-snafu-leaks-golden-key/

All UEFI backdoored PC is vulnerable to skids, russian, chink hackers and the NSA thanks to Micros**t

Reminder permanently disable secure boot and wipe your hard drive if your PC has any trace of w*dows

Other urls found in this thread:

rol.im/securegoldenkeyboot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heh

fucking niggers banned me from IRC when I told them Trump would ban all UEFI and MAGA

Joke is on Microsoft. I already had to disable secure book cause Linux wouldn't work with it.

holy shit the website of the people who released the keys is fucking classic

rol.im/securegoldenkeyboot/

Now we can wait for the intel/ayymd botnet cpus to be compromised too.

>8/11/16

>just published

>/2016/08/

try harder

>Just
>August

>he doesn't know about NSA_KEY

>20
>21
>22

Impressive

Thanks for the reminder OP

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

JIDF confirmed

>The company said: "The jailbreak technique described in the researchers’ report on August 10 does not apply to desktop or enterprise PC systems. It requires physical access and administrator rights to ARM and RT devices and does not compromise encryption protections."
And nothing of value was lost

Good job hyping up small problems out of proportion like always Sup Forums.

>Aug 11, 2016
>The company said: "The jailbreak technique described in the researchers’ report on August 10 does not apply to desktop or enterprise PC systems. It requires physical access and administrator rights to ARM and RT devices and does not compromise encryption protections."

Kill yourself, you brain dead shit stain.

>2016
>Using ANYTHING Micropoo
What's wrong with you?

only if you use some sort of garbage cuck distro, or you're too much of a dumb nigger to load your own keys using mokutil

they did it in purpose to get android and mods to surface rt. wtf I love Microsoft now.

I-it's beautiful

MS Defence Force?
On MY Sup Forums?

It's more likely than you think!

this so much

You deserve an XD sir

kek

I love the chiptunes tbqf :]

pretty comfy desu

At least pwning secure boot allows the common pleb such as I to adapt more commercial hardware to their own use. Even if it's not remotely accessible, I would still like a wider choice in consumer laptops.

>t. faget who would still go for a Thinkpad or business lappy

I just get the feeling technically savvy users are more aware of the threats posed by china and russia
hint: it ain't the nukes

Who in the ungodly fuck would have secureboot enabled? You'd have to be literally autistic to think it will do anything.

By the way:
1. Old news
2. This is good news as it allows us to unlock those awful windows 10 tablets.

This. I'm on a D830 with dual batteries running Arch + Mate and see no reason to upgrade.

Does this mean I will be able to install linux on a Windows 8 RT (dont ask) Lenovo Yoga 11?