Underpowerd tech

So i been looking at specifications of the new phones and it got me thinking.What is the most underpowered piece of technology currently on the market?I'd say that's Wii mini,they still make them for yupoor and other 3rd world markets
>PowerPC Broadway cpu clocked at 729 mhz
>ATI Hollywood gpu clocked at 243 mhz
It's actually 70% less powerful than 3ds [spoiler]dual-core cpu-1 ghz and cpu-400 mhz[/spoiler]

>tfw you only get a wii mini for christmas

Still as overpriced as it was back in 1996.

What the fuck, schools and colleges

Maybe the 3DS?
>240p

>What is the most underpowered piece of technology currently on the market?
Consumer market? Graphing calculators. I don't know why they even exist anymore.

Limited ways to cheat with them as opposed to other devices. Most students won't even be bothered touching them outside of class

>Limited ways to cheat with them
It's like you weren't creative at all.

>limited ways to cheat
Bullshit, when i was a sophmore in geometry 2 during highschool, me and my friends had IRdA modules on our ti's to send answers to eachother across the classroom
Cheat sheets on the inside battery cover, formulas saved in image form on the manual graph menu, some kid even bastardized his Casio PDA into one of those calcuators to save several hundred answers, formulas and reference material on.

Buy them at the end of the school year for cheap, then sell them for $20 less at the beginning of the year. EZ mone

This. Even my problem solver is massively underpowered

Why are there no decent alternative other than the discontinued 50g fuck

This, You can also get them used for around $20 all year round

Actually why do people buy them?I mean,even cheapest,most basic,nokia 3310 tier phones have calculators.Whats the point in dedicated calculators?

Maybe the NES mini?
I'm still waiting on a chip shot, think it's some linux thing, but I can't imagine it's all that kicking.

Schools will not allow you to use a phone during tests.

>I'm still waiting on a chip shot

Where do you live? under a rock?

>sell them for $20 less

How is the NES mini underpowered?

It's a fucking NES with USB ports instead of the original controller ports and HDMI out instead of composite. It has all the power it needs.

>but they didnt put a playstation4 processor in it!

>It has all the power it needs.

Its an Allwinner Quad CPU Dual GPU SoC, for its purpose its quite overpowered. The raspi 1 CPU would do the exact same job fine.

My bad, I just thought we were talking low powered hardware.
That said, yeah, spent the last 20 minutes looking it up.
Quad core Dual GPU SOC, 256MB Ram, 512MB Rom, just plug it into USB and hold RESET and you get U-boot.
This gon be fun.

So it's just buisness?

>take a PSP
>give it shit tier 3d capability no one uses
>give it a bottom touch screen to drain the battery
>call it the 3ds
>make sure it nearly melts your hands while charging
>£150 in 2016

>american schools allow you to use a calculators during tests
please tell me you just memeing around,there is no way this is real

Germany has them too. We were allowed to use calculators in some exams/parts of them.
Generally, those where parts specifically designed for using a cas.

No, it's just guaranteed to have only the allowed functions.
An exam where you use your phone or any other non-certified device means that you have access to the internet or saved files - and that's missing the point. You're having an exam in math, and not an exam in data hoarding and searching. The TI can be reset to fulfill specifications by the teacher.

you must be in a ghetto ass country most developed countries allow calculators for math its not like we're doing simple problems. we also can't use them for younger years. it's for math that can only be solved with a GDC fucking degenerate

I'm in the UK, we had some maths tests where you could use calculators, like for using pi or the sin/cos/tan buttons, and then in others you couldn't use a calculator if the test was designed to assess your mental maths abilities.

You kinda need a calculator to do physics and chemistry unless you want to leave every answer as an expression.

> unless you want to leave every answer as an expression
That's why they are not allowed in most university exams.

With the exception of algebra through differential equations and linear algebra, I've used calculators in every class that requires math. Math classes test your ability to do math. Other classes such as chemistry and the various engineering classes I've taken test your ability to use math. It's already aimed at that point that you can do the math. It just makes it so you can spend exam time developing solutions as opposed to doing calculations.

Due to perviously undiscovered dyscalculia I have taken more classes that needed math than I aimed for, I was in my entire university career allowed to use a calculator in an exam exactly once, and that was the exam to enter chemistry lab, an exam where I technically wouldn't have needed one.

such a good OP

such shitty replies

Furthermore, the are only allowed to use Texas Instruments (tm) calculators, not cheap casios or other shit, just TI because muh certification.

>less powerful than 3DS
3DS is 268MHz ARMv6

this shit can ply Doom, mini can4

>yuro figures out why his country is poor

Suprised no shitposters have mentioned that you could still buy brand new PS2 Slims up until like 2013 or something

>some kid even bastardized his Casio PDA into one of those calcuators to save several hundred answers, formulas and reference material on.
If he was that dedicated to the cause, I don't even care if he cheated. That's just impressive.

Tactile buttons

Need it for testing

Many professor do not allow phone in class