I'm sick and tired of waiting for an updated mac pro bros

i'm sick and tired of waiting for an updated mac pro bros........

i-i'm just going to buy a new one.... i FUCKING HATE that i have to but i'm using a 2010 laptop that's on it's last legs.....

FUCK YOU tim cook for not even so much as glancing at this thing since 2013

please talk me out of it bros.... with black friday coming up i can't help myself

Hackintosh you idiot

what's the point of a shitintosh when half of the fucking features don't even work and when you can't even update the goddamn thing after you set it up????

The 2015 MBP is still available for purchase and is a relative 'steal' by MBP'16 prices.

poasting from a 2015 MBP 16/512. I'm living life in easy mode.

Are those issues worth a price difference of thousands of dollars, Satan?

>poasting from a 2015 MBP 16/512. I'm living life in easy mode.
same, discrete GPU as well. Much rather have this machine than the dongle hell that is the newer model.

i fucking despise laptops

you're paying premium for shit components and the cooling system is abysmal which collects dust like crazy

god forbid you do some actual processing power on those things.... and they become outdated REAL fast

it's probably a $1000 price difference, which i'm willing to bite the bullet on since these fucking things apparently never lose value (after watching eBay prices on used models for over 2 months)

Which features? Handoff, Continuity, iMessage, App Store, iTunes, pretty much everything works on well supported Hackintosh hardware. Facetime is about the only thing you'd miss out on.

Any i7 paired with a radeon 380x and you literally get a near perfect hackintosh

ok then

Buy an HP Z840. That is what is actually being used in the industries now. They have been out for a couple of years now, so HP will probably release a new version with these new Xeons coming out, and you can snag a good refurb Z840 off of ebay for about $2000.

These machines are extremely powerful btw. Far past the Mac Pro.

See. That's not how computers, specifically Macs work.

By saving all those $$$$, you are losing out on the secret club that Apple products offer.

and the superior macOS > windows

SAME boat as you Op. It's just easier to give in. Buy a new MBP and enjoy it. That's what I'm going to do.

The Z840 lets you into its own secret club of people who have Workstations for Real Work. You can post your task manager on Sup Forums with 36 cores and 72 threads running, and whip everyone's ass in cinemark benchmarks.

>posted from my fruity toddler toy memeOS

why would you go from wanting a mac pro to a MacBook pro?

totally different ballparks imo

What's with the trash can

single fan is pretty impressive imo

it's the urn with Steve Job's ashes in it.

The Mac Pro is an awesomely powerful system which costs an absolutely ridiculous amount of money which is in no way appropriate for the performance.

>BUY AN OLDER
>
>O
>N
>E

They work fine. They just look like trash.

Oh, you gamer kids.
Even if Daddy bought you one you'd have to run your kiddy games in a VM.