What are your thoughts on uploading human consciousness to machines?

Botnet

I think its many of the things that wont be possible in my lifetime so I stop thinking about it.

botnet

install gentoo

what if i install ubuntu instead?

Maybe some day it will be possible. But since the donor still dies, what's the point?

I find augmentation and cyborg scenarios, or just the good ol' brain in a fishtank like in Captain Future, much more appealing because it will allow ME to survive, not some copy of me.

Is it bad I would be a tourist there just to fuck a shy 3.14?

You'll be a living botnet

Install Solus

After I remove windows 10 spyware

Not possible, but we might program a computer to act like it so that people believe the consciousness has been transferred. As long as we kill the original 'host' during the process then we might make a buck by claiming the consciousness is transferred. And if anyone ask then we use the Turing test because for some reason people think that is evidence of consciousness and Turing tests are relatively easy to beat (have already been done with about the same rate as humans. it's not a very scientific test and it does not test consciousness at all, but people believe it works like that.)

Fundamentally impossible.

Techno-communism, AI, singularity, cyborgs, uploading, all this bullshit belongs on and only

wouldn't want to

No

I had a drugless trip where I felt my mind detach from my body and I since then all I want is to be a consciustness not limited in a place in space and time by a mortal body.

>consciustness
Your autism prevents you acting rationally doesn't it?

lol, fuck off

>impossible

That ep had me kekkin
Also would fug that shy cutie

My thoughts?
See picture.

I'm just a bit drowsy after just waking up.
I also slipped one "I" too much while rearranging the sentence, if you really want to mock the grammar instead of focusing on the content.

Also, since when bad grammar equals autism? Isn't usually bad grammar a normie thing and painfully good grammar seen as autism instead of simple education?

(you)

If we can have some "Ghost in the Shell 2" style little girl bots, I'm 100% for it.

As soon as possible please I'm sick of fucking dealing with things like stress

You're more likely to end up like did nothing wrong molerat man than you are to owning lolibots.