It says here you have 0 experience, but the job advert states you need at least 2 years experience. Explain yourself?

It says here you have 0 experience, but the job advert states you need at least 2 years experience. Explain yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well if thats an issue then go fuck yourself.

My projects are my experience.

Satan pls

>slides printout of my desktop with (You) count across the desk

>It says here you have 0 experience
Who on earth would put that on their CV?

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I have some experience. Lets say, IT support, but I'm applying to an sys admin posistion. They're obviously interested since they invited me to an interview, but what are some good comebacks?

fuck you thats why

or the old but reliable...

no you shut up

maybe even..

oh yeah?! *stare intently*

theres also...

but when did they...?!

maybe even...

2 weeks...yes....2 weeks...iohjfifksheufjcgudnskxhbc explode

that last one might even get you management.

You fags ask for 2 years of experience for a technology that is only a year old.

YOU explain yourselves!

Jesus christ; this post reeks of reddit.
Get the fuck out of here.

Please. I suck your dick.

what a terrible comeback. Its clear YOU wont be getting the job.

How old are you, kid?

Anotherfag giving you all a good lesson:
1. Investigate the business you are applying for.
2. Investigate the competitors.
3. Investigate their employment range and how their job process works for the job you are applying for.
4. Use that data to give them a competitor vs them general comparison, and procure solutions and opinions on how things can be made more efficient by using all the knowledge you can pertaining to the job you are applying for.

Two things happen:
1. You show that you have a business/management awareness and are not in it only for yourself, but also for the good of the whole business (a mentality that you already SHOULD have if you want a stable job which comes from being indispensable and trusted).
2. You show that you can be counted for on ideas to change and influence the specific job processes pertaining to your job, and that you won't just be some robot but rather someone who also thinks in addition to the work they are doing.

At worst, you will get an advisory or lower management position from which you can observe, learn, and gain that experience fast, and then go up the ladder.

If the company still refuses you, then it's their loss. Look elsewhere and don't fret.

Thank you very much!

>It says here you have 0 experience, but the job advert states you need at least 2 years experience. Explain yourself?
No, it doesn't say that. It says that I worked full time as a developer WHILE completing my master's degree. It wasn't some lousy part-time job or internship, it was an actual full time job. Why else would I get delayed and spend 4 years trying to complete my masters?

Your ad says you want someone with 10 years of experience in this language, but it's only existed for 5.

No, it lists
>experience in X
as one point and then
>10-15 years of experience as software developer
as another point.

I'm afraid elementary reading comprehension is required for this position, thank you for your time.

the fact that you are interviewing me right now shows that you are either desperate enough to overlook that or intrigued by my particular skill set listed on the copy of my resume you have in your hand, and I'm a pretty modest guy so i'm going to go with you're desperate.
then wait for his rebuttal, he either has to say he admires your skill set or admit the company is desperate to fill the position, which makes salary negotiation much easier as well.

I just came here for the free coffee.

that's as ironic as fuck, since it is your post that we don't need here.

I always wanted to do this, but I never have the balls.

>It says here you have 0 experience, but the job advert states you need at least 2 years experience. Explain yourself?
You're advertising for a starting position. There's no way you can realistically get someone with two years experience who will accept the starting salary you are offering. What you're offering is a position for people straight out of college but then handicapping your search by placing an unreasonable experience requirement.

Also, you are using numerals where you shouldn't be.

i just came here for the quads

>insulting someone you're going to have to work under and reports to
yeah that will go down well

I was busy developing Solus.
Have you tried it? It's cohesive and elegant.

>obligatory
Retarded solus fucker

it's not an insult, you're just saying that the company NEEDS to hire someone if they're interviewing people that don't fit their hire requirements.
this meme needs to die

But it's good tho

>stating embarrassing facts can never be insulting

And this is why you autists never land a job or an interview.

you're the one sperging out dude. surely a manager knows about bargaining power?
he's just asking to be bent over and fucked on salary negotiations if he asks you that.

>solus is nothing but a meme
Sounds about right

Get a cert that isn't just a meme, i.e. RHCSA or those Cisco ones
Get a lab and learn all the things
Do some project at work and blow it up in your resume

Alternatively, just lie to get the job

KEK

old enough to yse the word kid unironically.

still, i wouldnt use it, though. only girls and niggers use it.

>It says here you are 25 and have 0 years experience whereas the advert states you need to be younger than 24 and have 5+ years of experience.

This is more like reality

>It says here you have 0 experience

That's not what your wife told me last night.

No, I'm pretty sure that is what she told you last night.

Then slap yourself, what are you doing on Sup Forums at 38 years old?

How am I supposed to get experience if you don't give me the job

Have a (You) ya poor bastard

"a person with 2 years experience wont put up with half the shit i will."

It's a copypasta, don't get triggered so easily user :) knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta