Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM
youtube.com/watch?v=QzqYtqdbibM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>physical keyboard

Wow, get with the times Grandpa.

You really need to be more courageous.

youtube.com/watch?v=__qSe1b_ukM

That is either fake (keyboard not actually paired to iPad) or a glitch that is not indicative of typical behavior.

Source: am typing this on an iPad Pro.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzqYtqdbibM

You can link YouTube videos all day long, but that doesn't change the fact that I have an iPad right here in front of me, and my software keyboard definitely goes away when it detects a physical keyboard.

Also, I'm pretty sure that's a third-party keyboard, which might have something to do with it.

how small is that keyboard, can you even type properly on it?

it's literally the source and shows that your claim is wrong.

pic related is (You)

You should take your shitty twenty dollar keyboard back to the Walmart.

idk familia I'm pretty sure it hid the physical keyboard the last time I used a crApple device.
It was a third party key too.

His claim is right.

>twenty dollar keyboard
kek
>I don't know shit: the post
go home applefag

It shows no such thing. It shows that, in one specific, unconfirmed set of circumstances that may or may not involve a third-party software keyboard, the keyboard fails to hide for an unspecified, unaddressed reason.

Meanwhile, I use an iPad literally every single day, and I can tell you that hiding the software keyboard in the presence of a physical keyboard is the de facto behavior for iOS devices, and anything else is unintended behavior (i.e. a bug).

Apple Internet Defense Force in full swing

>14 posts, 9 IPs
stop samefagging applefag

Full time iOS developer here, iOS detects third party external keyboards and sends a smaller keyboard frame. This keyboard is probably just crap.

I'm nobody's defense force. I'm on the side of truth, clarity, and integrity, in all its forms.

>still 9 IPs
stop samefagging you idiot

I am:

...and no other post. I haven't been duplicitous about my identity in any way.

how much are they paying you? or do you do it
FOR FREE?

I debunk idiots online for free. It doesnt really matter whose 'side' they're on. If I know better, I smack them the fuck down. I consider it a public service.

>debunk
the source is here mate. and it's not a cheap chink keyboard either. you've yet to make sense other than NO THIS CAN'T BE REAL APPLE IS PERFECT

Did you also get a specs switch to activate battery saver?

I never said Apple was perfect. In fact, I'm on the record multiple times saying that this is most likely a bug of some kind. The point I'm trying to convey is it's just that: a bug, unintended behavior, and not the usual way iOS handles keyboards.

Sucky low res screen. Check
Default CSS. Check
Mad about being proved wrong on the internet. Check

>low res screen
I just zoomed the browser for screenshot.
>autismo
check
>homosexual macfag
check
>buttmad
check

Wrong. Check

kek
>that's the same as the physical thing
>iphone not ipad

also, shitty programming is this: inconsistencies. bugs for some, works for others.

Here's the thing about platforms that allow third-party apps: sometimes, those apps aren't made well/made to spec, and, in those cases, eccentricities such as these can occur, at no fault of the platform devs. As someone who most likely has beef with iOS over, among other things, how "locked down" it is, you should know how this works.

The simulator has these options to test your app against the real APIs, they're as good as the real thing.

When you're installed on as many devices as an OS I think it's fair to expect a bug to show up once or twice.

>third-party apps
it's a standards fucking bluetooth connection you cuck. iOS sees it as a keyboard.

>cuck

Spotted the edgy alt-right faglord.

Anyway, you're betraying your own lack of understanding. There's more in play here than the Bluetooth keyboard. There's also the software keyboard (you've been able to get third-party software keyboards for iOS for years now) and the app that's running on the screen, and the way all three of those factors interact with each other.

>ignoring everything
>focusing on "cuck" because you have no argument left
go to the apple store for some feelgoods.

>Spotted the edgy nazi faglord
I fixed that for you.

alt-right and nazifags are just as delusional as you macfags. you can all go fuck yourselves.

I didn't 'ignore' anything. I explained, rather explicitly, that interactions between variables can cause exotic and unintended behaviors, such as the software keyboard failing to hide in the presence of a physical keyboard.

Nice straw man argument you've got there.

>literally no arguments from the macfags
>just calling people nazis
didn't expect much more than a bunch of cult fanboys

>literally no arguments
>sensible arguments literally everywhere

I guess you just pass over a post if it isn't written at a third-grade reading level.

OP here, thanks for all the bumps :^)