I need to bruteforce my router page password, I got a new ISP and they changed the default password on the modem

I need to bruteforce my router page password, I got a new ISP and they changed the default password on the modem.
The thing is, a dictionary attack is very unlikely to work on this shit and I'm trying to brute force it without a wordlist. but I'm having trouble setting hydra up. can anyone enlight me on this situation?

Just reset the modem to factory settings and Google the default password based on make and model?

Look under the router nigger.
It's mandatory to have the default login credentials on the modem by the FCC, ISO and EU.

>I got a new ISP and they changed the default password on the modem.
Wat?

I'd prefer not to reset it
The guy that came in to install the modem changed the login credentials

admin
admin

*empty*
admin

etc etc
They need to put the password on the bottom/side of the router aswell, sometimes some ISP-s make it a part of the MAC Address (firt 6 letters or something) etc.
Also check the user manual for admin password and reset it you dumb nigger

the password was changed. I want to bruteforce to get the new password. I cant reset it.

That's illegal you know it right? Didn't he write the changed credentials on a piece of paper or somewhere?
Contact your ISP goddamnit, why are you even posting here you fucking mongoloid.

>Sup Forums: tech support for tech retards like OP

why is this allowed?

It's probably a randomly generated string of characters. Good luck trying to crack it.

How about you call them and ask for the user name and password
You shouldn't be bruteforcing yourself

Nice ISP, America.

OP is trying to hack someone and people fall for it

wow

Nobody has actually helped him do that though

Stop trying to steal internet, Tyrone.

If the ISP changed it then it's very likely that it's backdoored somehow.
Try looking up your manufacturer\model on routerpwn.
If you can use a different account (like user:user or support:support) you can try to make a backup of your router configuration and then find the password in there (use RouterPassView if you're incompetent)

We should make a program to bruteforce router passwords.

I'll make the logo!

generate passwords using a recursive function and store them in a linked list faggot

kek, i remember gtorrent

>Hey guys, I could take a minute to reset it and 10 to configure everything again, but I'm gonna just take 400-500 days to brute force it because of convenience.

Idiot.

He's obviously not able to reset it, guess he doesn't have that sort of relationship with his neighbor

Stop stealing your neighbours wifi DeMarcus

Did you try all combinations of root, admin, password and leaving username or password blank?

What, you smelled cum in her mouth, now you want to break in her router maybe you'll find dick picks? You sick faggot

i worked on the website, IRC was good times

>break in her router
Lol okay.

If your question is legit:
Some ISP have a default password of their own, just search for the ISP name + password

Mine is (ispname)12345

1) you don't own the hardware in most cases you rent it, you also rent your access to the software it runs on - bruteforcing it without permission is illegal
2) stop fucking lying you're clearly connected to your neighbors wifi without telling them, that's why you've made up a story about the guy changing it and also why you can't reset it
3) if it's your neighbors just hire a booter and ddos it until they reset it for you
4) if it's actually yours ring your ISP
also if this story is true explain why you can't reset it?