/csg/ - chink shit general

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
lol no one actually wants that

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News

• user spends a whopping $2 on glasses, does not know what polarized means • user reviews his Drevo Gramr keyboard. switches are good, keycaps are shit • user gets pre-chink'd by the seller extending protection period • user gets refunded for chink usb cable via paypal, revealing a chink money laundering scheme • user summarises his good and bad memes • user gets a Godzilla coinbox, is satisfied • user gets a drone, proceeds to spy on whole neighborhood • user gets a bunch of stuff he didn't really need • user gets his xiaomeme max, turns out it's a big phone for him, it would be extremely painful • user gets his tempered glass from 11.11 sale • user gets electric stuff and a multimeter, reviews them • user gets more 11.11 stuff, and a new waifu • user gets a golden rim notebook • user prays to Wacky Jacky, avoids getting chinked >Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

businesswire.com/news/home/20161115005261/en/PayPal-3rd-Annual-Global-Report-Shows-Asia
aliexpress.com/item/32634751704/32634751704.html
aliexpress.com/item/gay-men-mouse/32707887490.html
aliexpress.com/item/25-In-1-Screwdriver-Set-Hand-Repair-Tools-Torx-General-Utility-Kit-Top-Quality/32703139694.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.YI6aEt
m.aliexpress.com/item/32311658005.html
discord.gg/ujmz98t
ilaen.ru/speakers/pp_101752.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for not a cute chinese girl in a china dress.

Regular OP
is that you?

no

Threadly reminder that Chink shit is now mainstream.

>For the first time in the survey’s three-year history, China is the most popular cross-border online shopping destination for global2 online shoppers (21 percent of all online shoppers interviewed claimed to have shopped cross-border from Chinese websites in the past 12 months), followed by the U.S. (17 percent) and U.K. (13 percent).

businesswire.com/news/home/20161115005261/en/PayPal-3rd-Annual-Global-Report-Shows-Asia

Third for metal 3D puzzles.
Took me ages to do it and even cut myself with the sharp chink metal sheets but it's pretty satisfactory when you complete it. Can recommend.

>Discord channel
>lol no one actually wants that

Best OP in months.

Everybody post your whishlist

>cut myself
Rip user, enjoy your cancer
It was nice knowing you

>puzzle
>step by step instructions

Kek

>irc channel
>no cunt uses irc

bravo

Looks legit as fuck dog.
Anything other than tanks?
Link to store page please.

Kek, you are right. It's a model, even the instructions call it like that. It said puzzle on the envelop tho.

irc > discord > telegram > whatsapp group

Umaru is bad and you should feel bad

Just look for 3D metal models, there's plenty of shit. From the Millenium Falcon to the Eiffel Tower.

i-it's for my imouto

You can't fuck your sister user; we've talked about this

How sturdy is it? Like does it sort of jangle against itself or is it quite tight? I want to get an AT-ST or an AT-AT but I figure if there's any wiggle at all those legs are not going to hold up

It does jungle against itself until you complete it 100%, it's important that all the pieces are well connected to each other to have the maximum degree of sturdiness possible. After that, you can pretty much let it fall from the desk and it won't break.

>sharktar

>Waiting on mi band 2 which departed from china yesterday
Please dont get caught in customs ;_;

wtf I love new OP now

New day, new package

What did I get?

aliexpress.com/item/32634751704/32634751704.html

Should I?

we should send mail back to the chinks. like post cards or some shit.

Grinding bit*1 Electronic part

oui

Bought this silent mouse to replace my worn out X7
aliexpress.com/item/gay-men-mouse/32707887490.html

pros:
+Left and right buttons are super silent and make practically no noise at all. They feel good to use and are responsive.
+Actually pretty good sensor, the cursor moves smoothly even though I'm using it on a rough surface with no mousepad.
+The feet are quite nice too, smooth but not slippery.
+The matte finish is really nice to the touch, despite the cheapish plastic.
+dpi button with four settings, does its job
+Size is just right, shape is good but a bit too blocky for my taste.
+Shipping required my signature, so I didnt have to pick it up at the post office

cons
-Unnecessary led lights in 7 colors that don't change smoothly enough to not be obnoxious.
-You can't turn them off either.
-Buttons other than LMB/RMB are just as loud as on a regular mouse.
-The wheel is pretty bad. It works well (for now) but just doesn't feel right, seems cheap and flimsy.

Overall it's a good mouse for a little under 7 bucks.

Often times the postage of a post card (60cent I believe) would be more expensive than the shit I get if I would write back to every Chink seller.

That's what the declaration says, actually it's a precision voltage reference.
It's the first package of the things I bought at 11.11, it was $2.40

10V shows 9.99V on my multimeter, but the meter I have only has a accuracy of 1% so it's plausible.

I think I've been chinked

>buy ab usb lighter on 11.11
>arrives to my country surprisingly fast on 16.11
>our post service slow as fuck as usual, no updates for a while
>receive notification from aliexpress app that tracking has updated
>It's been transported to the wrong city
>think the postal service somehow fucked up
>check the post service's tracking site
>someone picked the package up earlier today

Either the chinks mixed up the address or they gave me someone elses tracking code. Juha, if you're reading this please give me my lighter back.

once in a while, to some reliable chink sellers that stick around

like those earbuds that have a ridiculous page on aliexpress like "hey fuck you it's $5 it's not gonna last forever go kill yourself bitch" - i wanna send that guy something

The question is, if the address on the package is real or if it's just something generic like the description of contents oftentimes is.

google maps

>buy neewer phantom power supply on ebay
>receive it today
>plug it in and test it
>mic keeps disconnecting
>realize the problem is the xlr cable that came with it
>open up the connector on the wire that connects to the mic
>see this
Some wire strands from the red wire (pin 3) are touching the metal thing above it (pin 1).

I fixed it in 1 minute and put some tape around each wire just to be sure and everything works good now but fucking chinks.

What happened with the discord server?

Does anyone here got a chink MAGA hat?
I find it strange how there isn't a single pic review of them even though thousands have been sold.
Are the Chinks trying to hide the bad quality? Like, are the words printed instead of stitched unlike the stock pictures?

Is this too good to be true? If its actually shit whats the best phone i can get for $75? Im looking at getting a phone for my sister (web browsing mainly). She currently hates her huwaei y520, and i think its top tier shit.

i'm still waiting on mine to arrive, listing doesnt even exist anymore

and image that i forgot

Any chink etch-a-sketch? Couldn't find any on aliexpress but maybe I'm not using the right search terms

Me too, I got mine for 1,50€ on 11/11 but I'm expecting a real piece of shit since I've read some reviews claiming that the words are printed and even with a ridiculously ugly font.
I'm sure we gonna get chinked, user, but then again it's just 1,50€.

everyone hates it so discord admin deleted the server

if they turn out really trash, I'm gonna give it as a joke christmas gift (if it even arrives by then)

>I'm gonna give it as a joke christmas gift

kek, that was I ordered it for.

you can find pic reviews on amazon
all the cheaper listing are chinkshit

Aliexpress keeps redirecting me to the japanese site and won't stop
What do

I think most chinkphones look better design wise than both samsungs, xperias and iphones.

Does anyone agree or did my sense of aesthetics get chinked?

>replacing a POS phone that she hates with an another POS that she'll hate
she'll never let you have sex with her if you buy her that. Save up some more and get a Redmi.

what tips should i get for my rock zircons?

thanks for the tip, user.

Here's how they actually look like, MAGA seems to be stitched on but looks shit.
Still acceptable for the price I paid imo.

which one and how much? Its never used for anything more than 2 sites at a time (and for banking websites). Like i guess i could go up to $120 ish but its mainly a gift. you really think it'll work

Go me a nice little screwdriver set. Ideal for small electronics (like phones and shit). Paid $3.88

Looks great, works great, though the surface of where you hold the screwdriver itself is a bit slippery, but I'll fix that with a couple of silicone O-rings.

aliexpress.com/item/25-In-1-Screwdriver-Set-Hand-Repair-Tools-Torx-General-Utility-Kit-Top-Quality/32703139694.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.YI6aEt

think theyll print a custom version for me?

>chink stichting skills
>chink QC

kek

Shit, these two belong together.

That's what you get for buying drumpf hats.

#epicfail

>he doesn't buy a drumpf hat ironically as a xmas joke gift

Maybe the bad stitching will give some additional character to the gift.

>drumpf

Are salty shillaries still using that?

>spm=
that's a ref link you fucker

Is that something the site attaches automatically?

It's like they haven't figured out that 'merica is already the Drumpfenreich and antagonising das Drumpfenfuhrer will get them put against the wall all the sooner.

no faggot, that's not a referral

Quality is obviously hit or miss, but for less than $2 you can't really complain.
Those retards on amazon paid over $15 tho.

Got a belt and some Zircons. Belt works good and the earbuds sound good. I also have a watch but the band popped off and I can't re-seat the pin so I'm getting a jeweler to fix it when I have something else serviced.

Redmi Note 3 Pro. The 2gb RAM version is around $120-$130.

Redmi 3S or 4

do you think a possible girlfriend will wear pic related if I buy it?
it's 'only' 67USD even

Are these toilet paper any good?
m.aliexpress.com/item/32311658005.html

>$67 for a gift for a gf which you don't have
Go for it, my dude

I always feel happy when I make csg news :3

She better be extremely fit and have a very low bf%. Any little bit of pudge will look amplified with that outfit.

Yeah she doesn't even have user as a bf so her % is pretty low

friend thank you. These three options will be considered.

i think i might order one for a similar reason. But be careful with ink and similar, run off onto skin could be irritating

nothing wrong with pudge

Is there a decent 3.5mm speaker I can use to play music in my room for 5 bucks

fanks darlin'

just make sure you wash it before forcing her into it

>decent
>speaker
>$5

come on

yea i hope the wired video i posted makes it in :3

>gift
well it would be mainly (exclusively) for my enjoyment, and it's not like she would keep it
oh come on I not that unattractive

Give me 67 jew golds and I'll have mine wear it, everybody wins.

haha didnt even realize. Hes even one of my favorite dota characters (not that i even play dota, only played 6 hours)

It's still there
discord.gg/ujmz98t

>Tfw you're OP and you put yourself in the news
Eheheheheheh

It's that MSM telling you?

Then what is it? It's my first post in /csg/

Damn MSM, Breitbart and Fox News are the only truthful news sources!

Anyone with rn3p experiencing battery drain issue? Mines quite literally fell ~40% last night. I think it might have something to do with the shitty network, not really sure. Even greenified everything too

What rom are you on.

>Open up
>Cut the leds out
>????
>Profit
If it doesnt work anymore replace with a diode or resistor.

Wǒ xiǎng qù guǎngdōng cèsuǒ

if you're connecting by wifi it shouldn't be trying to get any data signal

try airplane mode with wifi on overnight

HWHAT

I loved it for its lights and the whole volume is good and all function correctly, radio works and interacts well with the phone. It has a very striking appearance. It very beautiful and pleasing to the eye. Speaker has a function hands-free conversation. It supports an mSD card.

ilaen.ru/speakers/pp_101752.html

Why does /csg/ buy so much stuff for their sisters?

fuck off

Well im buying the phone for my sister because i love her and i want to get her something special

Remove all permissions from/kill MiCloud aka Botnet central, that's what's been trying to connect all the time and raped your battery in the process. Don't know how to do this though, it's buried deep somewhere inside the options or the security app.

It's one of the wonderful new features of MIUI8.

>300 good boy points have been deposited into yout account
I actually did order that speaker from Ali for $12 a week ago though.

To give them cancer