Is this phone kino?

Is this phone kino?

reminder that in 2017 we will have a chink 5" version of this, which will be compact as fuck and cost under 200$

a chink version of a chink phone?

ye nigga.

Chink companies that earn well are selling their stuff at a premium. So naaah.

Source? If you're referring to the Mi Mix Nano, it was a hoax

CM support when?

The Pro 6 had a Mediashit processor, so you're SOL with a proper working CM

Absolutely no source, I'm just theorizing. It's clear that "bezel-less" is the next meme on the market, and I think 5" is going to catch on with the moderate success of the Pixel.
If those displays get mass-produced then there's no reason we won't see them on budget phones.

was meant for

The OP phone will pack a Kirin 960.

Fuck bezels

I want the whole front to be a screen
And the whole back

2 screens nigga

The OP's pic phone will have a 5.6inch screen if you take in account that it have almost no bezels the real size is gonna be the same or less that a normal 5inch phone.

The Honor 6 (which has an older Kirin CPU) has literally no dev support.
The latest Android version you can get on it is 4.4, so safe to say that HiSilicon isn't any better

actually I would love to have epaper on the back

>>>/YotaPhone/

The problem is that these phones are wide. This still makes it shit for one-hand use, even if the phone has a smaller footprint.

dw, I can handle long and wide things in one hand ;)

problem is yotaphone 2 is right now just an old phone. It's beautiful, but old. Also, good luck with 4G.

The Snapdragon 801 is still a perfectly capable chip

Source: Nexus 5 owner w/ SD800

Also, the LTE is an easy fix. Don't live in the USA unless you want retarded fucking bands because fuck standadization

>living in burgerland
thank god, no. But the phone is missing the LTE bands that are deployed in my country. That's the reason I never got my hands on one.
It's 140~ bucks aprox on amazon.
It has the ideal size and also look good in general even if it didn't have the e-ink back.
I'm waiting to see if the fuckers release a yotaphone 3, can't believe none of the other idiots have launched a phone with this and claimed they invented it.

I have that phone and the specs are not a problem, it handle any app you throw, the problem is the shit battery life if you don't use the eink screen as a main screen.

How bad is it?
I bet mine is worse

t. Nexus 5 owner

if it gets you through the day it's fine. Most phoen nowadays claim a lot of stupid ass crap about battery life but all need to be charged at night. Only a handful get you through a day and half or two days. The biggest offender is the thin meme and the 4k useless screen meme for people that like 6/7" phones.

It packs 2550 mAh battery.
I get 1:40 hours of on screen time if I use only the normal screen. I still need to test the eink screen as my main screen.

Why is this not in /spg/?

I had a Nexus 5. Dropped it on it's head for an M8.

Dropped my M8 for a 10.

Battery is the worst I've ever seen on a phone with the Nexus 5, I don't think anything is actually worse.

wow, that's really low. I watched some pocketnow review and the dude there showed 4 hours 7 minutes of on screen time and 5~7 hours alternating and using the back for webbrowsing and other stuff.

The chinkest of all

what does kino mean?

i dont get it

do you guys have alium thumbs?

use it in landscape mode, as a bi-hander?

operate the touchscreen with your dick?

everything larger than the classic iphone sized phones feels weird for me

manlet detected