>pirate all you want without isp on your ass
>bypass geoblock or dumb ip restrictions like getting free shit
>any country or any ip you want

>Free VPN

enjoy your honeypot

Which VPN service has the best value?

mudfish is great and cheap

>VPNs are pretty fucking useless
They're useful for not getting raped by lawyers for torrenting if you live in Germany

The real reason to get a paid vpn is there's more servers from different countries. Most of the good paid ones are cheap and don't use logs. No logs are mainly good if you're doing something naughty. Realistically free vpns are also banned on most sites like Sup Forums and the latter because any 12 year can download them and shitpost. TL;DR you're a nigger

basically this. free one I use only has a handful of American servers up at any given time and the fastest ones are loaded with users

original poster of that here. I forgot to mention that the good paid ones have all the things previously mentioned as well as good speed. I'm probably forgetting things but overall that's really the most important things of the bunch.

>He uses a free VPN

It's like $3 a month to pirate at full speed and keep my ISP out of my asshole.

If you do anything *remotely* shady online and don't use a paid VPN you get what you deserve.

And all have been banned by Sup Forums due to cheesepizza or abuse.

pretty eyes

You are fucking stupid. There are no good free VPNs, and the best thing to browse the deep web is Tails where it's impossible to get caught as long as you have javascript off and don't talk to anyone.

I use a VPN to trade anonymously on Bitcoin exchanges because I don't want the IRS on my ass as it will be worth millions of dollars over the next decade.

I had to get a vpn cause my university started blocking torrents :(

Sauce?

>Realistically free vpns are also banned on most sites like Sup Forums and the latter because any 12 year can download them and shitpost.
basically what I said

Is it dumb to buy a vpn service with a credit card, bank card etc?

Need to know who this is

Yes

The best way to get one is by selling your body and having someone else buy a VPN for you.

You can pay for PIA with major chain gift cards.

private internet access for example allows gift cards. go buy some and pay with cash 100% no way to track you.

UK user here non too happy about the government keeping data for a year.

Hows AirVPN?

>>any country or any ip you want
what are you using?

currently paying $11 a month for HMA to shitpost on Sup Forums with a different flag of my choice

That's dedication to shitposting right there.

props a rel hero and human bean tbqh m8

>tfw you realise your autism collection is essentially worthless because of faggots like this guy

does that shit get autofilled with a script or do you have to fill it manually?

I do it manually - it's part of the fun!
I also take a screen shot and save them like this as well as saving the individual flags

damn nigga that highly concentrated autism, but i guess that's to be expected from Sup Forums

i'm actually more of a Sup Forumsack tbqh
the flags from Sup Forums are more rare-er

>Why do some people buy VPNs?
Better speeds, better service, better privacy

>Free ones exist you know.
If the service is free, you / your data is the product. Enjoy your honey pot.

come on, that has to be a fucking VPN

nah that user was a military fag
he posted proof a few hours later

pic unrelated

business standard

>nah that user was a military fag
then probably some amerifat sationed on the Diego Garcia base, it's literally the only place there with internet

Kinda. It's doubtful it would bite you in the ass if you're only using it for torrenting or something, but if privacy is your main concern then you should use cryptocurrency or pay in gift cards.

he said as much

this picture is an example of a "stealth rare"
they are worth even more because it means I have to mouse over every single french and norwegian posters flag to see if they are RĂ©union or Svalbard and Jan Meyen to find one

Using free vpns that you have no control over, that log all your traffic, and have no idea how it's stored or handled.

Yeah let's just use free vpns. Tell you what I'll just set one up, and you can use it.
Promise i won't mitm you, hijack your sessions, or pump malware into your traffic :3

OP let me start by stating that you are a fucking ignorant idiot and you should go ahead and murder your family and you self in the next 5 days.

Don't you realize that a free service can not run on a user's donations. They need to make some kind of decent revenue in order to support and maintain the infrastructure.for vpn providers bandwidth and network equipment is expensive.

They can collect data about you and sell it to the highest bidder. This may also happn with a paid vpn provider but the the free ones have are much more susceptible to enquiries about their (your) data.

>Free is a lie

Best VPN

yeah in getting you caught like the lulzec faggots

>living in an evil empire.
>gov blocked every big website like Google, Twitter, plus any site using AWS or GCE.
>even the reCAPTCHA.
>they killed nearly all free VPN.

I have no choice to shitpost here .

desu it's even hotter irl.

Can anyone redpill me on Cryptostorm?

You can acces her only with a free vpn.

>letting the state know you have something to hide
retarded

dubz of truth.

freevpn.ninja/

one of those fuckin edgy ass bitches

Don't US banks allow to create virtual visas?

Damn, that's a punchable face.

thoughts on the opera bulit-in vpn?

This

A VPN is more dangerous than your ISP in that they can know and record exactly what you are doing.

The ONLY VON worth haivng in in an offshore jurisdiction with good privacy (not EU/UK/US/Canada etc.) and that states they do not LOG. Even then it's a risk, but there are good ones out there.

Don't be cheap if you value your privacy.

Free VPNs need to make money, so you better ask yourself how and why they are providing a service to use their bandwitdh.

>A VPN is more dangerous than your ISP in that they can know and record exactly what you are doing.
Just use HTTPS, lad. ;)

You really think it's worth trading anonymously? And how do you buy them outright? localbitcoins?