gotten into self-hosting e-mail recently
It's fun

The absolute madman

>Today
>those timestamps
I wouldn't want to be Dianna.

cock

I wouldn't want to be such a insolent roastie either

Was grabbed by the neck for using pine to check my mail in highschool. Librarian accused me of hacking. :(

omg leave terry alone

this is fake

No. someone called him yesterday on stream and told him to check his email that was the email

that fucking address

is this dude autistic? I was watching some of his stream because you faggots linked to him.

He doesn't keep more than one program going at a time. He'll start up Firefox to go to the random number website and then CLOSE OUT. He'll open a VM for TempleOS to do something and then CLOSE OUT. He'll connect to his website via FTP and then CLOSE OUT.

I watched the stream long enough to see him do these things a few times. JUST LEAVE THEM OPEN, YOU'RE WASTING AWAY YOUR LIFE

my computr

He's legit schizophrenic and he does not take his meds.

Same but +2 gmail and -1 protonmail

it's real you can find it in his stream from like 2 days ago. theres also a part in it where he snapped at the bird and got up and went to strangle it or something but backed out and sat back down.

Serious qeustion. why have multiple gmails?
I don't get why you would need multiple emails on the same service.

is this the guy that built temple OS? what's his his username on twitch

He doesn't use twitch. he uses youtube it's Terry A Davis.

for normal shit
cock.li
for professional stuff
[email protected] (obviously not .me but the last two letters of my surname are a TLD so I got lucky)

Gmail mostly, sometimes Yahoo, Outlook for school.

cock.li
proitonmail for family/friends
my own domain for personal usage.

Tfw that was me. Had to call his skitzo ass like 3 times to get him to finally check it.

>points his domain to some trash yahoo mail
what a waste of schizophrenia, all that paranoia and he didn't even set up his own mail server

with that kind of skitzo paranoia you would atleast expect him to have protonmail

a paranoid schizo wouldn't use protonmail, it's probably a honeypot or somehow a trap - like medicine
t. schizo

I take wellbutrin which is an SSRI. Like /r9k/ says SSRIs are just a fucking meme, I can only assume the same is true with skitz medication.

I've been on several anti psychotics (some voluntary some not) they're incredibly effective but at the same time awful I mean you can't think and you sleep for anywhere from 15 - 18 hours a day (if you're on a high dosage, which I was) I came off them and went for alternative treatments. I've spoke to a lot of schizos and most say anti psychotics are worse than the original symptoms

Three gmail (1 main which is my own domain/email through Google Apps, 1 old account thats still tied to some accounts like Paypal and 1 used for things like torrent site signups)
One outlook for professional usage ([email protected])

That's about it. There's probably older accounts out there but I don't look at them anymore.

Honestly even though Terry is funny and all that shit, I remember a few days ago he just quit streaming and said "there's no point" or something to that effect. Made me pretty depressed. Such a terrible disease. It needs to be eradicated like CIA niggers

yeah it's pretty bad and there's little to no research on medicines going on - the media and tv paints schizos as dangerous threats to society so no one gives a shit about us I mean literally there's vitamin treatment which was effective but no research is being done into it - something that has no negative side effects compared to something that can kill you, makes you stupider and literally shrinks your brain

Yeah they just give you oppression points. they don't do anything to help you. it's fucked up

I have used Outlook 2003 with hotmail.com over POP for 10+ years

I will never change you cannot make me hahaha

gmx.com

Protonmail routes all traffic through Mossad servers.

My own domain, so I won't need that many accounts.

My own exchange server

Schizophrenia gets way worse if not treated with medication.
Terry is still on the lite symptom side. He really should take medication. It is proven very useful.
Anti-depressent drugs are not as proven to help the ill as anti-shizophrenia.

And yes he sure has autism too. I mean, what does his workstation look like? 64gb RAM and a Xeon processor with 22 cores?
Wtf Terry, don't waste you 4,000 usd machine with closing and opening software.

waifu.club on alpine

wow, epic Sup Forumsro!!!

1x protonmail
1x tutanota
1x hotmail
1x gmail
1x cock.li
and 10minutemail

how nice of u to speak to him in his language

FastMail (one account, but several aliases)
GMail (used to be my primary, now just used for junk)

What server software do you use? ANd how do you set it up so it google don't mark your mail as spam?

I've found Microsaft to be worse than Jewgle

MS just outright bounces mail sometimes

was that the stream where he got angry at the guy that called and asked why doesnt he use TempleOS random numbers?

Post link of his stream