Why does everyone on this board shit on msi so hard? It's like you can't mention it without getting 100 of:

Why does everyone on this board shit on msi so hard? It's like you can't mention it without getting 100 of:
>gaming laptop kek
>cuck
>wouldn't wish that shit msi on my worst enemies
ect.
I have a leopard and it's great.

Don't know. I've owned three MSI laptops and all of them have performed great. They aren't that expensive once you factor the resale value in. I travel a lot and so a gaming laptop (AKA A PORTABLE WORKSTATION) is a good investment. Faggots.

cuck gaymer laptop kek. wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemies desu.

I mean most laptops get a ton of shit on here but msi is when people use three sentences to express how bad they feel for the owner.

Anyone here is going to top kek at anything targeting the "gaymer"

I had a leopard pro and while the worked fine, it was the shittiest build quality I've ever seen on a laptop. I thought the screen was going to cracking every time I opened the top there was so much flex

Sup Forums shits on gaymen laptops in general, it's not a msi thing.
Not even mentioning many people here buy MSI components and are happy with them, including me.

Children and manchildren whine really loud when their toys break
Children and manchildren whine really loud when their toys get made fun of.

so your leopard broke? died after a year?
I thought everyone here was a gaymer who shat on laptops because it wasn't a desktop that came with a strict diet of mt dew and cheetos.

MSI is a cheap shitty chink brand that makes low quality and tacky garbage.

isn't all electronics chink brands?

not in post-Trump world

Ok then, what would you suggest for that performance / price point?

>Asus
chinese
>Zotac
chinese
>Gigabyte
chinese
>Sapphire
chinese
>XFX
chinese
>Gainward/Palit/PNY
chinese
>EVGA
murrican but chinese made

MSI definitely makes the best cards on the market, anyway.
And their mobos have the lowest fault rate.

>PNY
>Chinese
Uh no.

The only gaming laptops with resale value if Alienware and probably razed. No one wants your overheating used goods if it doesn't have that mainstream gaming brand on it.

>rebranding gainward cards makes it "american"

>I don't need a labtop top I don't leave my basement the post.

Travelling lots is really the only valid excuse for getting an expensive laptop I think. I didnt get it until I started getting shipped out of town constantly for work, but lugging a desktop or console around with you fucking sucks, especially if you only want to have 2 bags, or whatever you can carry or whatever (using the luggage carts is annoying and not all hotels take your bags to your room for you).

I completely agree, if you travel just build a $1k desktop and get a $300 laptop or some shit and all your needs will most likely be covered

>lowest fault rate
hahaha nice meme pajeet

MSI is good IMO. You're on a public forum with opinionated beings like yourself. Do your own research DESU. Read an overclocking forum article where they examine all the components like caps and stuff on the individual graphics cards/motherboards/etc. and base your opinions off of those. My dude.

(You)th.

I got the apache pro. Best fucking machine. Its like a thinkpad.

i have the gs60 ThInBoOk and it runs great but the ac adapter is like 150volts and a 2nd one is like 100 bucks, also it is built in true chink fashion and i can pick the left corner of THE BODY up a cm whil holding down the other 3. My shitty 2010 macbook (white) is built better than this thing

Looks nice

Mine overheated so badly it melted itself.

Using this RN

Owned mine for the past 5 months...no complaints. Fucking built like a tank and haven't notice any hardware issues. Would recommend for the price