Your opinion on Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7 GHz 2 core Kaby "fuck sky" Lake...

Your opinion on Intel Core i7-7500U 2.7 GHz 2 core Kaby "fuck sky" Lake? I know there's going to be much better options in 2017 but I think it's kick ass.

Good, more expensive than the top tier desktop CPUs, and only available in $1000 end-user products, same as last time.

>and only available in $1000 end-user products
Not during the holidays. kaby, 12gb ram, 256 sdd, 940xm card for under 800$

>more expensive

Don't forget that it's slower and dual core...

It's good if you want HW hevc and vp9 decoding.

> Kaby "fuck sky" Lake?

kabylake is skylake with bells on

try harder jewtel

ac1 is just around the corner, wonder if icelake will have hw decoding for it

av1

ac1 is a failed abortion

>Check passmark
>1900 single thread
>5000 multithread
Okay but what's so great about...
>Intel ARK: 15W TDP

>let's mix failures like vp9 and daala and make something new
>it's going to be great
>trust us

wwheres skylake E
i want something to BTFO AMDtards already

like, 6 core 95w cpu with Skylake IPC or someshit

broadwell-e here, enjoy your 2.7ghz kaby babbies

>Jewtel thinks the goyim will continue buying non-upgrades
Nah

>needing to overclock
enjoy your housefire you gaymer baby faggot

Now if only a company would create a laptop with this processor and a 9 cell ThinkPad-style battery.

Fuck form-factor, fuck slim laptops.

Companies need to get their heads out of their asses and realize there's a huge market for people who want stupid long battery life on a laptop without performance loss

I don't care if it's a brick like my T420. Just give me a brick laptop with this processor that can go for 24 hours without a charge doing word processing and internet browsing/video.

I don't get why you want this instead of a desktop. If you don't care about form factor or slimness then you don't care about portability.

>vp9 decoding
Sugoi Senpai!!!!!

>enjoy your housefire you gaymer baby faggot
lol

I have a desktop.

By "no performance loss" I don't mean gayming specs on a laptop.

I just want a laptop that just has hella long battery life with a good processor and decent integrated GFX. Which is what the i5-7500U is looking like, so I'm pretty excited to see what Lenovo has in store considering the X260/T460 hold the crown for longest battery life + good processor, mang.

Well I'm sure Lenovo thought of that when they designed and created the CPU and battery in that laptop