GTX 780ti Appreciation Thread

Can we all just agree that the 780ti was the best GPU that nvidia ever released, AMDPOORFAGS need not apply.

>780Ti BTFO by a 7970Ghz Refresh
Holy fuck Nvidia on suicide watch

>Develop game with sole intention of damaging Nvidia and their new cards' reputation for AMD kickbacks
>Nvidia still manages to get playable fps even through they are incredibly crippled and are essentially running at 50% their potential

I love how inaccurate these graphs are. My gtx 680 4GB + i5 2500 performs better than that 780 ti.

Hell, even the 285 which is basically a 7950 with slower vram comes out better.

except it's the same picture in all games that came out past mid 2015

Sold my 780Ti SLI for a 980Ti.
Unstable frames were getting annoying.

Are you on 1440p and the same settings?

>dx12
>amd title
i bet it runs twice as fast in dx11 with zero visual difference

?

Actually hitman looks like shit in dx12.

??

??? HOW CAN THIS BE?

It's amazing how AMD is subtly getting game devs to reduce performance on keppler cards and then pay people to post about it all over the internet.

How much does AMD pay you op?

>780Ti getting chucked by a fucking rx 470
just lol

It's funny because the 290x is even more chucked :^)

>AMDtards can't read graphs
lol

"no"

rx460 is only 10% faster than a 750 ti?
HAHAHA is AMD even trying anymore???

There are no GCN1.0's on the chart.

The 780Ti was (and still is) also 1.5 times the price, seems fine to me
Btw, didn't the 780Ti eat the 970 when the 970 came out? or is it just both that are gimped now? :^)

inb4 muh async

ayyyyyyyyyyyymd

>AMD tards accusing Nvidia of gimping
It's like you keep forgetting how hard AMD gimped everything pre GCN.

7870 used to trade blows with 6970, but now the 6970 can barely compete with a 7790!

>literally game made for ayyymd with ayyymd tools
>runs better on nvidia

780ti traded blows evenly with the 980.

>the same engine that accelerates john carmacks wet dreams with cuda

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Damage control

>muh favorite gpu company cant into DX12
>must be amds fault

Well this thread thoroughly convinced me that I should get a 1070

>I love to be cucked: the post

>I love when my company figures out its driver half a decade after the hot games come out: the post

>I love when my company cucks its driver a year after the hot games come out: the post

Poojeet, no rupees for you. Wrong quote.

>projection

What part of "game made for amd and runs better in DX12 on nvidia hardware" did you not understand, pojeet?

So looking at the benches above, i am still right?
It went from 980 perf to sub 970, and 900series even have OC headroom to stall the gimping.
Top. Kek.

WOW.
No wonder MADfags are so salty about gimping :^)

none of those games are the same...

He's not wrong though

Amdfags are so fucking dumb holy shit

>yfw

>being indian
lol poo in the loo pajeet

>projecting
back to rendering bollywood poojeet movies on radeons

cool story

I'm playing it right now it looks exactly the same as dx11.

Look upon my works and despair.

Nice graph user, i like it

bitch at nvidia for not supporting the card anymore with real drivers all it gets sense fallout 4 shit storm is plecebo treatment.

Id wait on vega if you have a good enough gpu, no real harm and amd may pull something big out of their ass for it.

you are looking at sheer brute force on nvidias side, and ill give them all the credit in the world for that.

but right now amd cards have a real silicon lottery going on and we get bottom binning, vega will likely be hot and vary as wildly as polaris currently does, but they had months to refine the process, months to adjust flaws found in polaris... it will be interesting to see vega. Im expecting top end vega dx11 to be under a 1080ti and in 12 above a 1080ti.

I just want full fat vega - regardless of thermal profile - to be up there with the titan xp. It would make for a great 4k card with (hopefully) 8gb of HBM2 as GCN sure loves being tortured. As long as ROPS to shaders is a decent ration (i'm looking at you fiji) it would be a monster.

>54 posts
>16 IPs

I'm still using a GTX750. Any millionaire user wants to buy me a new one? I'll suck your dick and/or let you suck my dick if you're into that

>480 BTFO 980 ti

What kind of AMD optimizations are they using?

does anyone have the pic with the AMD fanboy cycle?

dx12

XFX GTR 480's pull less power than a GTX 1060 too. Crazy. Fucking GloFo with their better binned chips.

asl?

m
jerusalem
I have a nice butt and genetic potential for huge breasts if I go on hormones

Sorry lad, I only go for cute american farmer boys. Good luck!

t-thanks shkreli
pls release your wu-tang album

probably the newest batch? the first gen one draw a lot power ?

Yeah. Do a search on XFX GTR 480 and power usage. Some are getting them well under the 100 watts mark!

Right now the XFX GTR 480 is THE polaris card to have.