Black Fraud

So since pretty much every store here welcomed that oh-so-great american tradition of black friday, I waited for today to check some equipment I wanted to buy. Been following the prices for a few days, and well:

>Literally everyone raised their prices beforehand, to drop them "on sale" back to the initial ones, or even still higher than the originals

So how are the deals on your side anons? Anything ACTUALLY worth buying?

Other urls found in this thread:

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DRWWLUO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106638&cm_re=headset-_-26-106-638-_-Product
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025212
slickdeals.net/f/9339423-asus-8x-usb-2-0-black-external-slim-cd-dvd-burner-for-9-99-ar-50-pack-plexdisc-4-7gb-16x-dvd-r-media-for-5-99-ac-s-h-more-newegg-com
walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-40-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-TV-2160p-60Hz-U405CV-U/54947077#about-item
jet.com/product/Seagate-Expansion-Desktop-desktop-4TB-USB-30-external-hard-drive/4f749a9d83ba4856b973a3b7cb03ac5c
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131705&cm_re=PowerColor_Radeon_RX_470-_-14-131-705-_-Product
youtube.com/watch?v=sRE1O3EkVBU&t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AOC G2460P dropped by about 15% here

Checked the price over the past few months, legit

But reviews says it has the usual TN issues

Why cant anyone make a good 24" 144hz, VA/IPS monitor?

Microcenter was worth buying from, they have three weeks worth of sales and I picked up i7-6700k from them for $259.99 before taxes. Frys has some breddy gud deals too; 1tb samsung 850 evo for $230 with promo code among other things.

We're all fucked until good OLED 1000 Hz meme monitors.

>1000 Hz
C-can we even see that fast???

where we're going you wont need eyes to see

there are tons of websites monitoring prices.
you have to be a retard to fail for such a short term scam.

>The main monitoring website for my country is "unavailable" today

Fucking figures

Well, the goyim seem to fall for it as always. There was a fucking 20 mile line at my local bestbuy. Granted, most seemed to be pajeets and chinks

I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of real sales as well. Used to be that one could expect short fantastic sales for part of the day at least. Everything worth buying is maybe %15 off

Got my Gtx 1080 for 499€

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DRWWLUO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

480 GB SSD for $86? I have a 120 GB I got when I built this computer, but it basically can't even fit a single game that would actually make use of it these days with 60 GB games. Anything wrong with this? Is it a lot slower than something just a bit more expensive? Seems like ~500GB SSDs always get in the triple digits.

Previous for anyone that needs it:

Sorry for the smile link if that fucks with anyon

Any decent deals on 1440p or 4k IPS monitors?

Where you from feller.

Omg why isnt the Nexus 6p getting hit by Black Friday deals

how did i do for my first laptop in 10 years

PROOF!

>no back-lit keyboard

How are you gonna hack in the middle of the night?

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826106638&cm_re=headset-_-26-106-638-_-Product

Is this worth the $78?

I just buy headphones and desk mics. Speaking of which, anyone seen sales on mics?

I have a 1060 6gb and need a new monitor.

1080p, should I go for the Acer 24in 144hz for $150? Or a larger, 60hz 27in from anyone else?

Also does brand matter? I usually go with Asus monitors but I'm not made of money this year.

POST SOME GOOD DEALS GUYS

Jet is offering 30% off any item, max $30. You can get a CPU or SSD or something around $100 for $70.

1440p 144hz or 1080p 180hz with g-sync? Two 27" inch monitors for the same price. I'm only going to be using it for gaming and I have a 1070. Mostly playing games like csgo and overwatch.

Is the Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-01 Mid Tower a good case? It is very cheap on amazon right now

Depends on how close you're sitting of course, but I got a 1080p 27 inch years ago and the low PPI is kind of jarring at first. Used to it now, but I think 1440p is better for that size.

Asus MG248Q thin bezel 144hz monitor with freesync that usually drops down to $200

1440p 144 hz is what I suggest, but I honestly only own a 1080p 60 FPS. But like I said a couple posts above, 1440p is a better choice for 27 inch.

Cheapest 6p I see is the Gold one for $480.

the 32gb versions runs for $400 here in Sweden normally

Thanks, I'll be sitting pretty close desu. So would 144hz @ 24in & 1080p be worth it with my gpu?

>trying to buy new cpu mobo and ram
>everything is normal price

Wtf

Help I don't know what I want

>i3 6100 for $73
>normal price

Just found this, would my 1060 6gb run things on this well? I wasn't in the market for an ultrawide monitor but...

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824025212

Well, you're not going to be getting 144hz in a lot of games with a 1060 I'm afraid. It will pull it off for older games though.

Can anyone recommend a half decent external CD drive?

I found a store selling it for 200€ with 100 in stock
Ran out in 3 minutes flat

Dunno if this is any good, but it's $10.
slickdeals.net/f/9339423-asus-8x-usb-2-0-black-external-slim-cd-dvd-burner-for-9-99-ar-50-pack-plexdisc-4-7gb-16x-dvd-r-media-for-5-99-ac-s-h-more-newegg-com

Seems like a pretty sweet deal.

Anyone know anything about transcend ssd's?

wow these sick deals... like woah...

Damn that's cheap, thanks user

I bought a 55" Sony 4k HDR tv for 650.

Am I a good goy? Or did I actually get a good deal?

Ps. I upgraded from a 32" 720p Sharp from like 2007

you're a good goy
enjoy no 4k content

OH SHIT THOSE POTS AND PANS!!!

>buys shit
>asks if it was a good choice after money has been spent.

Kys

I have 20 4k blurays, and 4k netflix sub.

Stop being poor.

>windows 10

you fucked up hard

>bitstarved netflix 4k
lel fucking 1080p blurays have higher bitrate than that crap
like i said, enjoy no content, goy

this is why im still on 1080p and not giving a fuck

get them 1080p blu rays cheap and watch shitty 1080p bitrate netflix

there is plenty of content if you are not poor

keep lying to yourself to justify your consumerism, goy

Move out of your moms basement, you cuck

>Calls others poor
>Buys the cheapest sony tv he can get
Nice projection you got there.

It was only $650 I can buy 3 of them I wanted too.

calm down consumerist goy, or mommy won't be giving you more money for blurays

Still sucking daddy's dick for cheap 1080p TV's?

we have fucking better prices where i work
i also went to the local "as seen on tv" store and bought a shamwow set for $5, then got a free set of headphones "music gear" brand. they obviously are chink knock off beats using half priced shitty equipment
also i got some pants for $24 each that are usually $70 so that was nice
currently on the hunt for more parts for a computer build, newegg has the AMD FX-6300 6 Core for $84, but thats only a $25 savings off its normal price

>It was only $650
Yeah you're the cheap poorfag lmao.
Typical trash wasting his money.

>literally projecting
lmfao fucking kys already, i hate salty 1080p poorfags so much.

Im not the guy with the 20 4k Blu rays, I'm the one that bought the Sony tv, I bought it for later on when 4k content starts picking up (I'll probably trade my ps4 for a pro).

Memes aside, is it really a bad price for a 4k HDR tv that size?

Stop impersonating me, you cuck.

That bonsai tech is looking good.

I did good goys

This isn't me, stop giving me a bad rep.

I know 4k content is shit right now, bit isn't HDR the real reason to upgrade?

Btw I'm not a richfag, Im a normalfag that happens to work and live with my gf. This seemed like a pretty good deal.

What would you recommend for a 4k HDR tv then? Maybe I'll tell amazon to take that shit back

kek

>freesync
lul

triggered?

>ultrawide

>2560x1080
>not 3840x1600
lol

meme specs all over the place

This + a fire stick is $230. Is that a good deal? I want to upgrade from my shitty tv I got in like 2006.

Not sure if I should do it. I don't really need the storage now, but I know I'll need it next year. I'm thinking about waiting for Christmas sales.

walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-40-4K-Ultra-HD-LED-TV-2160p-60Hz-U405CV-U/54947077#about-item

What would I even do with a 4k tv?

looks good for a "mysterious meat" tv

Where

did I get fooled?

Hey I thought the thread was long dead and buried.

Poortugal

jet.com/product/Seagate-Expansion-Desktop-desktop-4TB-USB-30-external-hard-drive/4f749a9d83ba4856b973a3b7cb03ac5c

Fuck! I already got mine
>Grab it while is hot boiis
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131705&cm_re=PowerColor_Radeon_RX_470-_-14-131-705-_-Product

PowerColor is not a reliable brand.

Need an IPS 1080p monitor, don't care about hz as I won't be playing fps or too intense games for now.

I've had mine for a few months now. No problems here.

I bought this. It'll be here the 6th. I hope it's not shit, I haven't had a good tv in years.

I bought the same thing a few months ago. The card caused my computer to shut down completely. I left a bad review on newegg and they removed it. Brands can ask newegg to remove bad reviews which is why we see so few negative comments on the site now.

Seriously. It's so bad this year. Nothing is at an actual discount. They're not even trying to hide it anymore and yet the cunts are still out there gobbling up shit.

Yeah, last year they had the better open back version of those for the same price. Closed back sucks and they ruined that model doing so.

When else during the year could you have gotten a 5TB portable hard drive for $70? How about a 3ds for $100?

My desk is about 48 inches across.

What should my monitor set-up be? Three smaller ones or two huge ones? Or one huge one and two smaller ones?

48 inches is manlet tier. You should get a bigger desk first.

>5TB portable hard drive for $70
What site?

Best I can do. I don't have any more space

A good video to test on your new 4k TV

youtube.com/watch?v=sRE1O3EkVBU&t=52s

My double clicking pos deathadder needs to be replaced. Any suggestions?

Really? I'm usually a fan of closed backs.

What makes Senns with closed backs so much worse?

I bought this 4k tv but I didn't buy the 4k Amazon fire stick.

What can I do with 4k? Youtube videos?

I work at best buy and I can confirm, except I'm in California so it's 99% Mexicans. We sold out of powerbeats 3s and almost all of the Apple earbuds, and neither were on sale.