>>57677173

haha dam owned

oh hi there *notices bulge* OwO what's this?!

OP of that thread, what the fuck, mods? Did you even read it in the first place? I am concerned with the quality of the board, and I was merely asking questions and making observations. Is a meta thread rule-breaking now?

u got owned now go away

r̞͔̩ͩͅͅê͈̯̼̝͈͉̖ͬ̏ͧͪd̮̮̫̺̟̻̑͒͆ͬ̒̓̚d̬͉̾́̔i͖̼̳͎͔̹̳͗́̈́̓̚ṭ̪̠͕̟͙͕̳ͤͩ ̯͈̪͎͈ͦ̃̈ͦ̅͑̾w̖̰̦̳̲̦̻̲͑ͫ̊̅ḯ͕͈̤̙ͪͣͅl̘̱ͮ̇̋̉̓l͓͙̞͎̺ͫ̿̿͆ͦͅ ̠̝̱̮͇̱͍͊̉ͦ
>s͖̺͉̟̣̭̫̠̅̊e̞͖̜̠̜̯̺͕̍̐̿ͨ̑ṛ̥̥͇ͮ̾v͍̟͚̤͚̘̳͛e͇͎͖͙̬͖͆̒̄̓̑̔̽̚ ͕͉͈ͤ̈y̝̦̬̹̓̅ͮ͗o̤̝ͣ͑̈͒ͣ͋u̺͉̪͇͈̫̯̍ͫ̓ͫ͋̐ ͎̭͎̲̖̜̟͂̌ͨ
b̩͇͇͓̼͕̬̒͒͂͛ͮͫ̎ͪͪͅe̤̩͐̒ͮͭ̅̈́͛̄t̰͚͛̎t̲̣̲͙̣ͧͩͫ͂̚e̦̬̻͕̙̞͈͚ͧͅr̝̘̻͈͎̯̣̾̔͐̑͋̆

You didn't have to say that, This place - it's beyond recovery. No amount of good threads will fix the current situation.

Seems like I had made the right choice about leaving Sup Forums a couple of years ago.

Yeah, and Sup Forums would suit you better, as well. Maybe people over there like that kind of posts.

u left for reddit now it's time to go back

but I don't have a problem with the state of Sup Forums that's just you buddy why would I go anywhere?

Oh wow, really? Maybe I don't have to constantly talk about technology, have you thought about that? Besides, those are not the only 2 websites in existence you can talk about technology.

I'm not asking you to go, I'm asking for you to make better quality threads.

shut up idiot get out of my itt thread

you don't know shit about threads I make buddy

you're in the dark.

>doesn't recognise trips
you have to go back~

You were having a little schadenfraude session with your buddies about my quality thread that got deleted (presumably by accident), I believe it's right for me to be here and criticize you.

i didn't read this post

Do you have ADHD or something? Pay attention to my fucking post, not the (currently) irrelevant post number. How would checking it contribute to the thread? You're merely wasting posts.
Just like you didn't read your books when you needed to. How can you be proud of that fact?

What are you going to reply next?

can i get in on some of these (You)'s?

didn't read this post either haha

woah... so this is the power of reddit...

If you like Sup Forums being Sup Forums 3.0 that much then I'll leave you be. Sooner or later you'll see, really. Time is the greatest teacher of them all.

didn't read this post

Yo, you don't have to stop being a sassy lil whiner baby to recognise trippple dugits :D but you ARE a bit of a sassy lil whiner baby at least right now you are :DD are yuo hyungry? I only waste posts here cuz your wasting thread space, cool guy

itty bitty kitty tittes

delet this

I fucking hate nico

I can feel my brain-cells dying one by one. Mods, do your fucking job.

Moar!

You are literally underage my dude.

more posting

>animeposting