Why does literally nobody outside of Sup Forums use Linux? I have never ever in my whole life anybody who uses it...

Why does literally nobody outside of Sup Forums use Linux? I have never ever in my whole life anybody who uses it. Seriously.
Are you all just memeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=*toddler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobuntu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a technology board. Normalfags don't care about what they use.

>nobody outside of Sup Forums

lurk 20 years before posting

do you have an android phone? you're using linux.

Well... I used it for a couple years before I discovered Sup Forums. Does that count?

/thread.

WinNEET BTFO

Why would you use a non-productive OS ? Most people aren't NEETs.

because only shut-ins use it and you won't ever meet those losers

Most NEETs in the world use Windows, NEET gaymer

Linux is for rice threads where you can brag to a bunch of unemployed losers that you were able to change your fonts because it didn't cost you anything

i work at a university in the CS department and here >70% of the people use linux, and all our lab computers run linux

Sup Forums is dead.

This is what happens when we open the flood gates for wintoddlers and pretend their toddler toy video gaming computers and their relevant gaming OS has anything to do with technology. Turning this place into a babycare fruity toddler gamerbabby hugbox was a terrible mistake.

this
Nobody uses Linux. It's all just a big joke on Sup Forums like Dragon Dildos. We just pretend to use it in a VM for desktop threads and shit for nerd rep.

>gaymer trash resorts to samefagging: episode 23

Continue calling everything you don't like as toddlers pathetic NEET shitposter

lol jobless basement dwelling wintoddler replies to anyone but own self for the first time hehehehe

>literally nobody
Lots of academics/researchers and about 2/3 of the Internet. Also if you mean the Linux kernel (which is what Linux literally is), then we get something like 80% of all computers. Linux is the most used system in the world by a huge margin.

Stop using 'literally' to mean 'figuratively', you tumblr mouthbreather. Your mother hates.

Maybe you haven't been around or know a lot of people or don't know anyone who cares much about computers, also lots of people use Linux on daily basis and don't know any different they couldn't care less. And to tell you the truth most of Sup Forums outside of shitposters does not care what OS you use.

It's not about the OS it's about what are you going to do with it.

>Why does literally nobody outside of Sup Forums use Linux? I have never ever in my whole life anybody who uses it. Seriously.

Who runs all the Android phones?
Who runs all the Internet servers?

that buzzword salad you're eating looks mighty tasty

may i have some?

Linux is a meme, i've installed it several times. It's amazing for server, but for a home desktop? Not really that great, but can be used if you don't do a lot of stuff on your computer. You will have to use wine and a windows vm for certain things so you either do that and ruin the point of using linux or just say fuck it and use windows. I'd definitely suggest someone in college for programming to install linux and learn to use it, but to only use it I wouldn't suggest.

I only use linux for servers now and I used to ubuntu live disk too fix my partition and save files if my windows/hard drive crash

Did I hit your nerve so easily?

Some high quality shit post you got there

>Did I hit your nerve so easily?
i'm a grown man

nothing anyone says on Sup Forums even bothers me. now what's your excuse?

>I'm a grown man
>nothing anyone says on Sup Forums even bothers me
Is that what you keep repeating to yourself every night?

he on other hand gets triggered easily and spams entire threads with
>wintoddler
>windumb
>did I hit nerve
>lol manchild
>muh gaymen
>grow up manchild
>hehehehehe
>fuck off to Sup Forums

real pathetic loser if I've ever seen one here on Sup Forums

>Back to samefagging
Aww so cute

because its inferior to win and ,mac, thats all

>IP count doesn't increase
Hahaha, is samefagging hardcoded into your genes?

fpbp

It's case of fox and grapes: Linux has no worthwhile software (on desktop side) or games so everything else is shit and "for children"

>not true!
Wow dude, you sure showed him.

Says the guy spamming every thread when single poster mentions games or apple trash
warosu.org/g/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=*toddler

No autographs please

For your sake I hope it's not just you or you have some severe autism.

You know what I mean.

Because nobody in the real world fucking needs it. That's why.

I thought you guys were supposed to be le nerd smart guys, maybe you're all just fucking autistic.

The entire world runs on Linux. The vast majority of servers and network devices are Linux based. You're just a winbaby who doesn't know anything about computers other than how to launch Steam.

/thread

Why do you retards act like you have no idea what im talking about?
I have never ever in my 25 year old life seen anyone use a linux based desktop/os, whatever the fuck you call it.
When was the last time you met a girl who used ubuntu? Or anyone at all.
And wtf is a winbaby? You make assumptions about my personality based on what OS i use?
You guys must so virgin that you gave birth to a messiah.

Its funny how on every single board on Sup Forums you can totally tell who´s spent way too much time on that particular board.

Im starting to think that 80% of the Sup Forums users are on the spectrum

i like paying people for their work

I have one friend who started using Linux because of me. I am doing CS and ball these fucking plebs use windows, and I literally observe like 2 BSODs a day.

I have nver seen someone else use linux irl, and I'm pretty sure the first time I do it'll be some mint using pleb.

Most people don't even use Windows now. They use Android/iOS, and whatever crap consoles run. The few that do use x86 platforms are so removed that the concept of OS doesn't even cross their mind.

I'm not even gonna pretend you're wrong.

same here

>tfw most of my friends use Linux.

Roughly 3/4 of the folks at my job use Linux.
A few guys use Macs, and there's a team that does Unity, so that requires Windows.

Each year more ARM processors are sold than Intel and AMD put together. A large fraction of these ARM machines run Linux. That includes routers and other networking components as well as a lot of embedded stuff.

>be an average computer user
>let's check this linux thing
>google "linux"
>over 9000 distributions
>google "easy linux to start with"
>get over 9000 linux forum threads flooded with unwarranted self importance and general arguing
>i will not sleep enough before work if i don't stop now
>just one more try
>finally get a linux distro
>install
>"would you like to render your partitions unusable by anthing else than this linux"
>i don't even... ok
>ok, that's a fresh install, how do i get aps here, i want to listen to music
>no drivers, no player
>google
>over 9000 threads filled with unwarranted self importance
>find sudo apt-get
>there's an error
>it fucks over 9000 system functions
>go to my distro forum, explaining my problem in great detail
>get called a faggot for not using search function
>i use search function
>over 9000 threads with "use search function faggot" replies
>google it, same results
>someone finally replies
>just man apt-get faggot
>i don't have 10 years to become a linux wizard, got a life to live
>try to fix it myself
>manage to crash my entire system with 2 clicks
>it's now 9 am
>i started at 5 pm yesterday
>i'm late for work
>get fired

>mfw I'm using windows

>forgot to attach my face when

>Who runs all the Android phones?
>Who runs all the Internet servers?
Fuckin' A Man, CIA Man

Dual booted ubuntu before I became a Sup Forumsentooman. I also had friends who experimented with backtrack.

After using Linux for a few years, I can't go back to Windows, but there's basically no reason why your average person should learn Linux. It simply offers very little in return for their efforts, and may actually cause them more problems.

Android as your referring to it is definitely not in the spirit of Linux and you know it.

Google employees use Goobuntu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goobuntu

I work at a place were literally everyone uses linux at work. No I do not work as a programmer, yes they are normies.

>Why does literally nobody outside of Sup Forums use Linux?
It gets plenty of use in the business world for cheapshit web work and other basic IT infrastructure tasks.

As a desktop OS, it always has been and will continue to be dogshit.

Loads of people at my uni use it, and the uni PCs run it.

I guess you won't find as many outside of academia.

My phone, TV, router, etc run on linux kernel.

Be more concise with your observations next time fuckstain. It's not the responders responsibility to infer your "true meaning".