Is this a good laptop? Seems very cheap for what it is

Is this a good laptop? Seems very cheap for what it is

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01DT4A2R4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
notebookcheck.net/Bristol-Ridge-in-Review-AMDs-A10-9600P-Against-the-Competition.168477.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>AMD

What you using it for?

Regular browser usage (videos music) some programming, and light gaming (let's say it can run dota 2)

>amd
>acer
AYYY LMAO

yes is really good for muh specks got ssd a tb hdd, dedicated gpu, and 1080p. but
>lolacer

Don't fall for the AMD meme

>Buying a new 500$ laptop and not sub-50% corporate clearance surplus

What's wrong with acer?
What's a better laptop I could get for a similar price? Maybe 100$ more

where?

don't fall for the black friday meme on laptops.

go to /tpg/ and use the code to get a discount, same/better specs and similar price

Where not

>What's wrong with acer?
nothing, they just prefer thinkpads because they're virgins and have no lives

What's /tpg/ and what code are you talking about?

I'm posting from it right now, it's my 2nd laptop purchase and I'm not disappointed.

AYY CER

thinkpad general and the code is in the OP

No, Acer is known to be tremendously shit across the board. Shit BQ, shit cooling, shit everything.

A better option would be a refurbished Dell Latitude or HP EliteBook if you don't want a ThinkPad. If you have a small budget, go refurbished and then you can get a good laptop rather than a shit one.

>Seems very cheap for what it is
no it's not. that processor is trash

Quality control is a hit or miss. I had an aspire 5551g, fully babied it, and still the gpu dies 1 month after warranty end.
Meanwhile my sister has an aspire 5738zg for 8 years now, absolutely trashes the thing, and it somehow still works.

Spend $50 more and get this faggot, it's slick as fuck.
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DT4A2R4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I knew it's Acer shit on the catalog.
Sadly i was right.
:^)

Looks fine for that.

>notebookcheck.net/Bristol-Ridge-in-Review-AMDs-A10-9600P-Against-the-Competition.168477.0.html

The CPU is comparable to the laptop i3-5100 variants but the GPU is much better.

Pricing doesn't look too bad for what it is.

This looks better deal at the price. The GPU/CPU are both stronger

>15 inch
If you are a student that that shit will be hell to have on your desk. Go 14 or better yet 13 inch.