What's up with Asians and their cult tier love of apple products?

What's up with Asians and their cult tier love of apple products?

Trust me, it's a Apple knock off

idk what's up with your mom worshiping my dick?

Chinese people will take bus tours from Vancouver, BC to Woodburn, Oregon just to buy name brand clothes and purses at a lower tax free price.
They care so much about name brands you have no idea.
Little Asian girls at my school use $800 Coach bags to keep their homework and notebooks in, drive expensive Lexuses and BMWs.
It's status symbols.

But why?

asians tend to be pretty superficial. apple is expensive compared to equivalent products so it's a warped idea of a higher status.

idk

That's why Woodburn is always flooded with Asians and Pajeets. I always thought they were on tours and this was a major stop.

Because products from their country are shit tier and don't want to be associated with being poor or using low quality products.

Are you that dense to not realize that a show of wealth can increase your popularity and intimidate others? It's literally survival instinct.

but apple products come from asia

>What's up with Asians and their cult tier love of apple products?
Because Asian women are the most materialistic fake women. Fact.

But you can buy the iPhone on a monthly plan for cheap...

korean women maybe

From an American "based" company.

Doesn't matter. Locked into the phone payments for 2 years regardless you still have a high end product. Whether its on credit on or not isn't other people's business. To anybody, all you do is own an iPhone.

Porsches are pretty cheap when you only think about 500$ a month payments too. But then you realize it's still an 80,000$ car.

This.

Apple is that expensive "luxury phone" company that is all about "thinking differently" - sure they could get their own local chinkshit but Apple has that foreign western appeal as a brand.

chinks from chinkland are literally subhuman

>t. amerifat chink

Dude, I'm Chinese too, and IMO you shouldn't say that.

"Subhuman" implies they're human on some level. "Animals" or "creatures" is a more accurate term.

this is mainly a pedantic comment and doesn't really argue with what you said, however I believe this to be mainly related to their culture and not some strange brain thing that asians have.

Who?

Black board user!

thanks alot I just got hired

no pretty much all asian women

Asians care a lot about social status denoted by brands of objects.

When you work all day at Foxconn to build something, it's only natural that you'll be able to snag one at some point.

But why?

Inferiority complex

I'm a burger Viet and appalled you'd call your countrymen that, and I hate the PRC. It smacks of selling out.

It's just how they are. Why do Jews love shekels so much? You could go on and on.

shit i'm white and disgusted.

I have asian family, including from the Phillipines (which people frequently consider the trash of asians) and they're great people. Smart and motivated.

I just don't get it... are you really tryna suck white dick so hard that you'd shittalk yourself?? Or just a troll

as a college student surrounded by an overwhelming majority of asians, I feel pretty fucking poor everytime i go to class.

Money let's you buy nice things user, that ones easy to explain.

Do you never save up for some shiny new purchase you've had your eyes on for a while?

You connect to things you made in your childhood.

Same. I'm Portuguese and this reminds me of the emigrants who go to Switzerland, then come back and say "in Switzerland it's different!" every chance they get to sound superior, when they're usually scum themselves.

user living in Korea here, I'll break it down for you.
Koreans (I can't speak for all Asians) are literal sheep.
A drama about hospitals gets popular, med school applications shoot through the roof. Some TV show shows some handsome guy speaking Spanish, half the country is studying Spanish for the next two years.
They are the epitome of herd mentality.
This is why Starbucks and Apple do so well here.
Some shitty American burger joint opened their first store here in Seoul and people were standing in line in the cold and rain just to overpay for a shitty burger even though there are hundreds of burger places that they had never visited - because this was the one their friends were posting about on instagram.

And by 'cold and rain' I meant crazy summer heat, apparently. I forgot it was a while ago they opened.

Sauce

that is most definitely a fake iphone

I always disliked koreans and their culture, but now you just gave me a good reason to hate them.

but japanese and other asians are ok by me.

>"Subhuman" implies they're human on some level.
no it does not, it implied they are below human

it's like extraordinary doesn't actually mean something is extra ordinary (more ordinary) the extra means it is more than ordinary, in other words better than ordinary

english can be pretty weird

Do you mean Asian Americans? Actual Asians don't care about Apple. They care about Xiaomi or Samsung.

lol. This is exactly what I saw in Japan as well. Disgusting sheeps the lot of them

>implying whites are any different

Well, more importantly, unlike Americans and people from my country they do actually come together when it matters as well.

I'm white, they're not subhuman. They've been raised in a culture that leaves them wanting for everything which is why Asians coming from """"communist""""" countries are especially wanting of consumer goods that represent the worst parts of western materialism.

I fucking hate Koreans.

Why is she so hot? What nationality is this?

Kek

Not true. There is a very sharp divide. Some are as you describe, but the remaining are frugal as fuck. My mother still sews her own clothing while she has mountains of cash in her bank account.

I can confirm OP, the Asian girls I've been with are fucking gold diggers, they only care for brands and such, the Asian are from
>China
>Korea
>Singapore
>Pinoy
I was going to say Thailand, but I was the gf , lol jk

So no more Asian GF's to me, time to look for some latin, arab ones

Wow, no looting!

Japanese ones aren't gold diggers user, they're pure

japanese are pretty big gold diggers m8

>What's up with Asians and their cult tier love of apple products?
They have smaller hands and it's hard to find a good Android phone around 4.3 to 4.7 inch nowadays.
I know because I have small hands too.
Will get the Xperia X Compact once my Moto G1 dies.

Lol.

Latins are great, currently dating one.

Because the race mixing ones thinks they're dating up. There's an inherent expectation of wealth and when they realize you're a poorfag they dump your ass.

>A drama about hospitals gets popular, med school applications shoot through the roof. Some TV show shows some handsome guy speaking Spanish, half the country is studying Spanish for the next two years.

At least it's not totally useless, but i prepared to be medic since i'm 6.

Despite this Apple steadily loses market share in China to local brands. It's not the size, but hype.

>massively superior input options for non-western languages
>android has no apps

Argentinian for me, furthest thing from some of the gold digging whores of other cultures I've dated.

t. Ausfag

Ausfag here too. My Latina gf is the most loyal gf I've ever had and the sex is incredible.

Don't date greeks or Middle Eastern women though.

Literally everything comes from china/asia

>greeks or Middle Eastern women though

Who the hell would?

>i'm white
>I have asian family

Elaborate

It is because, at least here in Japan, branda are popular.

It makes sense too, a good brand name bag or clothing lasts considerably longer and is more stylish than cheap junk.

You get what you pay for.

>a good brand ...lasts considerably longer
Then why are they buying Apple phones?

>good brand name bag or clothing lasts considerably longer

Nice meme, also the aging society now tend to buy noname shit in Japan too. This is an another reason why Japanese phone market destroyed long before softbank imported Apple stuff.

You'd be surprised how many guys like body hair and unibrows.

protip it's not just asians. westerners are just as bad for this social status icon shit.

What I find funny about apple products as a status icon is that while they're definitely more expensive than other products in their segment they are by no means an indicator of real wealth. I see people get on the bus and train, flash their social security discount card because they're so goddamn poor they can't afford bus fare, then sit down and start blasting tunes from their fucking iphones.

Only the ones that go for dirty gaijins.

don`t*

Its literally just a label on piece of fabric/plastic

>what's up with asians and uniformity
>what's up with niggers an lack of technological progress
>what's up with indians and shitting streets

stereotypes exist for a reason user

>wanting to fuck literal sandniggers and spics

Kek.
Speaking of which, asians are really, really huge golddiggers.
Every fucking relationship is valued based on how much $$$ you have, literally.

t. chinkaporean

Asians are sheep

everything "worth doing" is deemably cult tier. even being around the wrong people is like a sin. weird people for the most part but where there's coal, there's diamonds.

Whites are equally bad with their love for Apple.

I heard you get butt raped in Singapore when you don't have a car, condo, career and cash

I hate Chinese people (from PRC)
They have no class whatsoever
My girlfriend works in a high end department store and has to deal with their shit all the time
They come in with their awful Kim Jong Un haircuts and mismatched luxury brands and talk (yell) at staff in Chinese and expect them to understand
I see them all around town too, clogging up walkways and fucking spitting/smoking in crowds
Money does not buy civilization

Singapore looks nice tho, quality of life is pretty much unbeatable if I were to look purely at stats.

I had a look at countries that value engineers because as luck would have it, where I live engineers may as well be subhuman. Singapore looks like my kinda place based on future career prospects, family upbringing, weather and such.

>Its literally just a label on piece of fabric/plastic

What are you talking about? If a woman pays $3500 for a Louis Vuitton purse you can damn well guarantee it is a lot more than just "a label on a piece of fabric". I am totally against this consumerist mentality we have going on here particularly with phones but when it comes to clothing and similar articles you most certainly get what you pay for in terms of quality, craftsmanship, warranty, and the added bonus I suppose is the style/status symbol which doesn't interest me.

Now if you said that buying a new iPhone every year was a waste, I would agree. Is buying an iPhone 5s a few years ago which without a doubt still works today a bad move? Not a chance.

All of you kids need to get out of this "spending is bad" scrimping and saving mentality. If you think spending $1000 on a phone will improve your quality of life then do it. If you think a name brand article of clothing will make you happier then get it. If you continue to think like a poor person who "doesn't waste money" rather than a rich person who has money to waste then it will seep into every fibre of your being and ruin both the way you make purchases in future and your relationship with material objects in general.

Get paid. Save 15-30%. Pay rent and bills. Buy whatever the fuck you want with the rest.

KEK
E
K

Dumb mentality, waste is waste, doesn't matter how much money you have.

I still remember my girlfriend and I walking in a Gucci store in Paris. We both dress normally but her parents are rich as fuck. So these chinese wannabes that were there to pose and take instagram pictures looked at us like we were aliens. My girlfriend decided to buy some stuff for 800€ and we walked out. They looked so angry after that :^)

Come to Germany. You can have a good life as an engineer here, but stay in the west and don't visit ex commie land.

I'm no chink, but the elderly are the most rude. They spit on the streets, play loud music and claim themselves to be god when they enter a store. Mainland Chinese in their 20's are not that bad though. Taiwanese are on a whole different level though. They're much more kind.

the worst example of brand names and status symbols are the college you attend
some asians name their kids after ivy league schools, fuckin top kek

That's only people born in China. Most other Asians don't do stupid shit like this.

money does buy land, which is buying your citizenship in a country

It's even worse when they name their kids
>rose, daisy, flower
And Asians with western names lmao that's bimbo status pure

hot damn, that's the best preserved Christmas Cake I've seen in forever

t. Pajeet

It's a kind of status, because it's western. It has the flavour of being "modern" instead of using the stuff you can buy everywhere.

Just like it's cool to have fashion from a different continent. Just like 'murricans drive BMW, Audi or Benz. It's pretty common that people behave that way.

If there were two big successfull companies they would also buy their phones, but even asians are embarresd to use Android trash.

Bullshit.

Sheeeeeeeeeeet

I'd like to thank you for your well fomulated criticism. I have to admit you brought up some very valid points here. You reasoning was sharp and even your anecdotal evidence was very convincing to me.

So as much as I hate it, I have to declare those internet argument lost. Yes, you are the winner, I regret my flawed opinion and take it back. With the wisdom of hindsight I can't even imagine anymore how I could dare spreading such untruths. I utterly regret my opinion which is completely wrong, a treacherous idea of my own fevered imagination. Please accept my apology.

More or less this.
Apple products are well regarded because they're expensive. You're also missing out on asian culture being very reputation based, giving higher priority to reputation enhancers like displays of wealth.

Because those are simple, useful and finished products.
Every cheap manufacturer can produce a android phone.

he/she is adopted

wtf are you faggot talking about?

us chinks are cheap as shit.

apple only has like 8 percent market here

I think they're talking about the "asian american" princesses.

Actual asians use bargain bin Android xiaomi garbage...