ThermalTake Level 10 GT

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/615498941/entropy-by-bottlenext
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139013
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mom is the best case for my Penis 7950X

The Thermaltake Level 10?

Holy fuck at least post the non-retarded version of that case

Ive got a while Silverstone Raven RV02, its massive. Ive been looking at moving to a Corsair Air 540 though don't really have a need to.

so black?

inb4 that nvidia meme case

Looks like absolute shit.

I'd assume a case like pic related is more up your ally sempai?

Or this?

Or this?

>Self bump
enjoy your (You)'s

>>Protip: You can't
this.

here is mine. absolutely love it! the best case in the world. period.

Decent battlestation my collea/g/ue

>yet another self bump

Friends have the Storm(XXXX) cases and ive built in them a couple times but they seem too bulky..
Thoughts?

88r

love it

Why does it have an acrylic window?

looks like a fucking air filter

that's not even the original level 10 that had the bad ass modular design, it's a featureless plastic knock off

nice try kid

because thats how they make it

There are cases without windows

thats true. and some have windows

>some have windows
Disgusting

FOOLS, BOW BEFORE THE TRUE KING OF MEME CASES.

i appreciate your opinion. looks like we have different tastes

>implying

>pc case has build in gun, pointing at user
>it get's triggered if he insults emperor Trump on the internet

is this the future?

Got this case for a buddy of mine a couple days ago, it's pretty sweet.

>that first sip of the day

That actually looks kind of cool.

In january 2017.

I wish cubes weren't all memes

Yes. I have a S340, myself.
A simple understated black box looks much better than a fucking alien ship module.

gotta love the cable management on these huge cubes. just throw everthing in the back and have perfect airflow in the front.
doesn't get any easier than that.

its so u can see the inside parts

I like this one in terms of space and looks.

What's the smallest case that'll take a 980ti, matx, NH-D14 and an ATX psu? Hoping to scale down a bit from my SG09.
Willing to change heatsinks also.

corsair carbide is good imo
a lot of space for everything

>muh green on black matrix
>anonymous mask
>hacker inside

Are Fractal Design going to make / release Define R6 this year?

get rekt

>no windows makes me xXHardcoreXx

I spent a lot of time on my build -cable management etc. I like to look at my work. The only people that have a problem with it are autistic neckbeards like yourself.

Pic related, it's your mum's vagina

is it over rated or not? it seems in that price range there is nothing better

Cable management does not improve airflow, or anything else of importance, unless you have a very small case.

wow fucking r2d2 real original you fucking mong
get a normal case, beige, just normal. try to hide your powerlevel, so that hen you have people over you can actually make friends with them instead of having your computer be so obnoxious that you have to mention it, or someone else does. That's not a conversation piece, it's fucking annoying

I got the black air 540. It's a meme but it's a good meme. Easy as hell to work in

All the cases ITT are ugly as sin

What is a case that I can put on the living room without looking like a toy a child forgot to pick up?

>What is a case that I can put on the living room without looking like a toy a child forgot to pick up?
[spoiler]Most of Sup Forums is under 21[/spoiler]

Buy a cheap broken "for parts" server or workstation, gut it, and build something nice with the case.

>turn on computer
>it aint me starts playing

Correct, and I fully understand. It's more for aesthetical reasons. I just like looking at electronics. Idk. To each his own. Sorry I insulted your mother.

lol

i absolutely love mine

>post the non-retarded version of that case
There isn't one.

What is the prettiest case available?

ayyy - I almost bought that for Black Friday. Looks good and muh airflow an sheeeit. Will probably pick it up around Christmas instead.

ew

The original, full aluminum BMW Design Works version that was like $800. Still retarded, but at least the build quality was good.

did ferrari helped with that case?

quiet, great airflow with easy to clean filters, pretty much everything fits inside, looks great, good build quality, cheap
cons would be the bright as fuck LED, which is easy to disconnect, and it being quite heavy due to it's large size

>posting inwin

that's pretty much cheating

YOU WANT PRAY GAME?

FEED ME

These cases are not pretty at all.

The only thing more retarded looking then that is your face.

I'll stick to my 750D

Love this case. Though not necessarily for the quiet functions (though that's my fucking fault for putting two 3000 RPM capable 140mm fans on a dual tower CPU cooler)
But it's just so heavy and sturdy and I love it.

Bought a side panel with a window on it from Puget Systems for like 30 bucks, since one of their custom computers is built with an XL R2. Really nice and looks factory. Never buying another case (for my main build) I don't think for a long, long time. And I've already had it 3 years.
Cooler Master Cosmos. Love that custom cooling solution though. Shieeet.
Don't know why they would because the R2 XL is perfect in every way. Note how they've released several revisions of the R4 since 2013 (R5 and S are in same bracket of case) but the XL R2 has stayed pretty much un-changed. Why change perfection?
I love looking at these over the top builds, brings me back to early PC building.
In-Win D-Frame is case.
Is it bad that I don't think this looks that bad actually?
God I fucking love In-Win's higher end cases....
Damn Rosewill made something that looks half decent??? I'd use different fans possibly but that really actually looks pretty nice.

Does anyone remember those cases from the early-mid 00's that were basically just clear acrylic and no metal? Those were always so cool to me, especially the UV green ones with CCT UV lights in them. Yeah, with the sleeved UV reactive cables, oh yes... My literal dick. I just realized how bad the grounding may be in one of those though...

>buy aluminum sheet
>bend/cut it into a cube

There you go.

i bought that fucker as my first PC case. dust everywhere, no way to easily clean it. looked like a beast though.

This backwards upside down nigga

I unironically like this case

>R2 XL

but why. unless you are some content creator but either with that I have doubts you can fill it up

MY RIDE OR DIE SINCE 2010

What you guys think of Fractal Arc Midi R2

I can grab one new for $45 but was thinking about getting the design define nano s or S340 in black

I just want a bigger window

Shit forgot pic

Cool cases

Silverstone TJ07 in black
/thread

this: kickstarter.com/projects/615498941/entropy-by-bottlenext

Sup Forums will praise it, after having "kek'd" at the Mac Pro for years

What do you have now that has too small of a window, and, is that the only motivator? Maybe a 3rd party company makes a windowed side panel (or improved side panel)
I almost bought that case in 2013ish when it came out. There was a black version that wasn't that bad and that's what I was going to get. I mean:
>Easy to open side panels to fuck with shit/show off
>Decent window with two fans slots
>Good carrying handles
>Really not that bad of a design. Nothing offensive about any of the design decisions at all.
I mean just think about that case in black, it's really actually quite nice.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139013
Not about why, more about why not? It's got tons of interior room so, and I understand right now I am not using all of the space, if I decide in the future to run a liquid cooled build I have tons of headroom. Because, for a full tower case, it's still physically compact on the outside unlike a Cooler Master Cosmos or others. Basically, I wanted the additional space compared to the R4 at the time when I bought this, and the inside-to-outside volume ratio is very nice. If I went liquid I could have two 140mm rads, and a topside 280 and still have 3 (or 4 if I put OEM sidepanel back on) 140mm fans for intake.
Plus, I have filled up 4 of the drive bays so far. Removed the removable one for airflow but I could see it getting filled. Or, again if I went liquid, a reservoir or pump going in there, or where the mounting holes are for a wider mobo. There's a lot of expansion options.

Plus it fits a Cryorig R1 ultimate.

What case do you have and what were your motivators for buying/using?

I want r5 to house R1 (I had this idea before your posts)

Without doing any research, I would say the R5 should in fact house an R1 ultimate or universal. It is, I believe, the same width as the XL R2.
With the side panel on, there is about 1 cm give or take of clearance.

thats a nice case

Comes in black and comes in white too

These are all pig-disgusting.
Why is it that only proprietary workstations have decent aesthetics?

is the case metal or plastic?