This happend Sup Forums, what do i do

this happend Sup Forums, what do i do.

the rubberband trick isn't working.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B7tHL9W3Wy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drill faggot

i don't believe in it and i wont stand for it.

don't have a drill tho. can i do anything else?

what is it?

Did you microwave a condom?

Drill is the last resort.
Get a drill.

It is the final hell of stripped screws.

In hell, satan torments his victims with infinite arrays of stipped screws.
>what's wrong? I've got as many screwdrivers as you want!

how fucking retarded do you have to be to fuck up a screw like that??

Make a slit with a dremel and fuck it with a flat head

Shit metal

Oh man, I hate stripped screws.

I remember opening up PSPs and all the screws on that handheld are made out of cheese and stripped immediately if you weren't insanely careful. I'm fairly sure they do it on purpose sometimes.

Is that glue? If not, glue the screwdriver to the screw

get proper tools you dumbasses.

japanese equipment uses JIS screws. Philips drives will fuck them up immediately

fucking filthy chinkikes

youtube.com/watch?v=B7tHL9W3Wy0

or

make your own slit like in pic related

rubber band, cut a flat head slot with a dremel/saw, or do that thing with a bic.

superglue and a disposable screwdriver head will fix the problem without needing any tools

I did have proper tools.

This wasn't me in my shed using a rusty kitchen knife. They were just made out of butter

let superglue set around a bit while its in the screw or melt a bit with a lighter and press really hard into the screw.

melt a bic*

not a bit.

This or drill then entire hole and bolt then use a die to make new threads (slightly bigger).

get those drill bits that are cut counter-clockwise

those will get any screw out

get torx which barely won't fit, force it inside with a hammer, turn

You're not getting that off without a drill. Get a drill bit that's roughly the same diameter as the screw head and drill until the head pops off. If you try to cut a slot in that, you're going to fuck up the area around the screw, because they don't make cut off wheels small enough for tasks like this.

use the right drill for the job

they're not expensive

melt a plastic rod (slightly) bigger than the screw hole, push it in and hold it in until its completely coagulated and then twist.

underrated post
yo turbo faggot, get superglue, put a screw driver in position maybe with something holding it still for a few minutes, then just twist and it will come out. After that with a bit of force you will be able to take it off.
Obviously you won't be able to use that screw ever unless you want to redo the whole super glue thing.

Last time it happened to me, I removed the material surrounding the screw with a scalpel (it was soft plastic) after failing the SuperGlue method.

Then I used plyers on the exposed screw head.

I was a bit scared as I was removing a lipo battery pack from a laptop that was swollen to the point of breaking the case.

>this happend Sup Forums, what do i do.

Take this life lesson and always make sure you use the right sized screwdrivers/heads in future and stop going in to beast mode and over-tightening shit to avoid this problem in the future.

That happens because idiots use the wrong bit and/or are too weak to not fuck up a very simple job

I have never manage to strip a screw in my life and doubt I ever will

>I have never manage to strip a screw in my life and doubt I ever will

You're a god damn liar.

Chisel and hammer

This. Nobody is immune to the hatefullness of fasteners.

Provided he hasn't worked on something rusted so badly its integrity was compromised, he's probably telling the truth. People almost invariably use the wrong sized bits/sockets for screws.

if you push hard enough on a screw when you undo it, it will not strip

If you're a subpar specimen of the masculine gender and put more force in the twist motion, you will strip a screw

>I have never manage to strip a screw in my life and doubt I ever will

You've never done real maintenance.

I can justify not being able to undo a screw because you can't get to it via normal means, but there is no excuse for stripping one

>there is no excuse for stripping one
Chinese pot metal. I've had fasteners literally shatter when removing them.

Shit happens, parts get weathered, cheap shitty fasteners are used. Malleable metal contorts easily, did it plenty of times on old military gear. Just drill it out.

guess I'm lucky then, never had that happen to me

desu, if the metal is that soft that you can strip the head while not doing anything stupid, you should be able to snap it off just as easily

Let this thread be a lesson to everyone.

Dont cheap out on your precision screw drivers

That got shit to do with anything.

Just use the right size.

It has a lot to do with it. Shit quality won't necessarily be the right size and they might be too weak to the do the job.

the size hasn't anything to do with its quality,
it's just a simple cross slot - you'll find a cheap one that fit it well
and if it's too weak the driver will warp not the screw

>put thinkpad display screws back in
>whole screwhead just fell off

Try a hammer. Hammer a screwdriver and try to create a head.

how the fuck did you manage to do that

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>I wasted lots of my neetbux on overpriced screwdrivers and now have to defend my purchase on an anonymous image board