Explain

Why crossdressing + programming

It makes your heart beat faster, increasing blood delivery to the brain, enhancing cognitive ability.

It doesn't help, it just makes you look and feel like an idiot.

I can't believe I actually tried it, fuck you /dpt/.

It is what you do when you're a dropout and couldn't get a real job and you have to find a way to pretend. Also what you do before you happen to kill yourself

cause programmers are fags

I bet you didn't shave your legs though. That's a core part of the enhancement ritual.

Shitty meme perpetuated by homos

Source? For research purposes, of course.

just faggots trying to get attention

How did it feel homo?

Female programmers are fags. In order to attract likeminded women, men must crossdress.

I'm straight and it really sucked.

I'd rather just code in my PJs when I'm home

Did you shave your legs and remove pubes with laser? If not, that might be what's wrong.

You must have done something wrong. Works great for me.

Its the closest you can get to a competent female programmer.

kek

>For research purposes
hehe Le epin rebbit XD

>Female programmers
no such thing

I doubt anyone here actually programs anything worth a damn so it's probably just a homo meme.

It worked for moot. Now he works at google.

You can find them, but endangered and usually hunted in the wild.

It won't be for long anyway.
People who hate faggots and feminization of men are the ones who have the highest birth rates,
while societies which endorse faggotry and feminization of men have negative birth rates and are rapidly self-exterminating.
The faggotry will thus self-exterminate and become replaced with anti-faggotry.
Balance will thus come to the world again.

f a g g o t

If that was sound logic we'd have a lot more to worry about. Have you ever seen Idiocracy?

This is not a debate user for there to be any talk of logic. These are simple facts coming from stats you should have learned in elementary school and high school during the natality/mortality lessons. You can go right now and compare gov data sheets and pdf's.
It's math and history.

Muslims have more children.
Conservative Christians have more children, Latinos and your countryside people.
Hindus who are traditionalist have more children.
Chinks who are traditionalist have more children.

Meanwhile, each and every country where gay rights, feminism, and atheism have increased, has a significant birth rate drop.

The drops are proportional to increase of feminist, atheist, and gay, preaching and marketing and tolerance, or in other words "Western values".

Latinos and blacks in USA are for example the biggest church goers, even bigger than your rednecks,
and they are also the biggest homophobes,
and they have the highest birth rates (albeit the blacks are being washed out by Latinos and whites due to mingling).

By the way, i'm atheist. I don't give a fuck about this idiocracy shit.
There was a time when even Muslims were the leaders in sciences,
there was a time when the Christian church also had major influence what with architecture and seeking "God's number" which produced many tech advancements.
Knowledge will come to those who want it regardless of traditionalism or religion.
Birth rates though are a special topic.

Search 煌!!伪娘塾_煌!!

>hehe Le epin rebbit XD
Clearly, I'm the cancer here.

Took me a while to find
[WADAPEN.] Kirameki!! Otokonoko Juku - How to Be Otokonoko [English] [N04h] [Digital]
[わだぺん。] 煌!!男の娘塾 [英訳] [DL版]

non-h btw

it has nothing to do with programming. look at other boards on this site and you'll see that Sup Forums has become a home for crossdressing people.