how chinks do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Euz00E3otlQ
google.com/patents/US6030229
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chinks don't make good quality stuff like america does

(cont) tons of models and colors available

>tons of non standardized models and methods exist
this is why we dont let chinks do anything.

>this is why we dont let chinks do anything.
how we don't let them?! they are doing it on the regular, and selling it for cheap

Implying it wasnt made in china when apple did it

Chinks don't care about patents

Some are rather poor.

Why would anyone want this? Apple couldn't even be bothered to support this retarded meme any longer.

Just like the original magsafe!
How do they do it?

It's easier to plug in and reduces insertion damage

thats really not true anymore, I have been very impressed with the knives coming out of china. Its usually America that make the best knives in the world, but China is getting pretty good

those don't provide nearly as much charge as the default USB-C charge. In fact, USB says that they do not recommend the use of adapters for their type C model.

also why would you trust a chinkshit product to be plugged into your $2000+ Facebook machine? There is a Kickstarter for a device just like this that looks like it will be a higher quality and made in the US.

eliminates damage to ports due to the device being dropped while pluged in. this problem is so common that on laptop's like HP's EliteBooks, the power jacks aren't soldered to a circuit, and instead have a cable running to the motherboard to reduce the cost of replacement.

>quality stuff made in america

Apple will sue the shit out of them

this. I worked in a factory making rack mount enclosures for cell sites inbetween real jobs. Half the shop couldn't speak english, we had a foreman who spoke spanish just for the spics. And because I was new and turn over was high, I know I did a shitty job at first, and i'm sure others did too. The foreman every two weeks would have a meeting and yell at the workers because wrenches kept on being left in the enclosures which were shipped out, and they were tired of having to buy new ones.

patents have a finite life

>hurr durr made in china
As long as it's designed by a team of competent engineers, it really doesn't fucking matter where it's made. Stop thinking like Trump.

It's not a very old patent.

wireless is the way forward, any physical connector will break eventually

why? they dropped magsafe.

With 4 USB-C ports which can each power the machine even with a battery bank, MagSafe is pointless. Its supposed to be there for when you're setting up your workstation in different locations with a far away wall socket. Now you just charge with a battery bank.

>retarded meme
my ass
still one of the best apple 'exclusives' they had
it was pretty comfy, apart from safe

To extort money out of them.

If you're talking about znaps I'm getting some.

Pros:
All of these magnetic chargers are a meme. Their magnet is either too strong and pulls out the little plug or is too weak and doesn't charge properly. Znaps is at least trying to hit the happy medium

Relatively inexpensive, $3 for a plug $6ish for the adapter for your cable

Cons:
They are taking for fucking ever to release it and recently stopped giving out updates on progress. I've gotta ask them to change my order since I've gotten a USB C charging phone now

They still have the patent you fucking moron.

i am amazed at how many people in the thread critique chinese quality, while they use their fucking products every single day, with an american or european brand plastered over them

the chinks manufacture the fucking world, and people still complain about quality

>it doesn't matter where it's made
that's not true though. chinks don't put the money back into our local economy, they just buy up all the real estate and use them as tax havens

Have you seen any American brands? Any Android phone made by Americans is complete garbage comparable to shitty chink brands. Apple doesn't even make smartphones, just glorified dumbphones with specs which can't be put to good use since the iOS lacks all features except social media integration. That's like buying a $2000 PC to use nothing but Facebook and iMessage. The fact that it has a touch screen masks the fact that the OS is comparable to a 10 year old dumbphone OS and unlike them it doesn't even have a file manager or proper file sharing.

ooh someone else
yeah where tf are they?

>multi-billion dollar company
>doesn't plan on renewing their patent
>sues small start-up that has literally copied an exact blueprint of chinkshit product
>multi-billion dollar company sues the chinkshits too
ok

>the chinks manufacture the fucking world, and people still complain about quality
that's why i complain
everything they do has a tendency to be shit and fail

>trying to sue chinks in chinkland
even Apple will have a tough time

meanwhile in American courts Apple could get away with murder

Dumb phones also have a back button.

Magsafe 2 is pretty good though, aside from the cable.

>be Apple
>sue startups

I've sent them a message to their customer service but I haven't gotten a reply. They might have gone full nigger and ran with our money.

because they have a monopoly on Innovation™

This.

Obama pardoned Apple when they lost a lawsuit against Samsung for billions of dollars.

>patents have a finite life
Magsafe is less than 20 years old.

better materials + better craftsmanship = higher quality product

There is prior art magnetic connectors before MagSafe

google.com/patents/US6030229

And for that patent, the fees were not continued to be paid so it isnt protected anymore.

Mag safe type connectors also stops damage from when people put their charging laptops on soft surfaces like a sofa or duvet, which cause a sheer force causing damage to the port over time. Normies put their laptops in all sorts of shit places.

>Thinking like Trump
Not even Sup Forums here, but you lost, CTR. Fuck off

>top right picture
That's certainly an accurate picture of mag"safe".

microsoft uses a copycat magsafe on the surface
also apple didn't invent they just repurposed it and patented it

>has even less strain relief than a magsafe

Port on the Surface is actually a docking port with power, USB, video, etc unlike Magsafe which is just housefires.

By not following any laws of the jewnited states.

These shits are fragile as fuck

I got a free replacement 6 months ago because they fucked up and there was a house fire risk with the OG one and now the rubber is just fucking falling off the wiring

that's probably how they circumvent the patent.
>An electrical plug and receptacle relying on magnetic force to maintain contact are disclosed. The plug and receptacle can be used as part of a power adapter for connecting an electronic device, such as a laptop computer, to a power supply.

>it's the apple does something popular and everyone copies the bad bits about it episode.

It's literally just copying apple cables aesthetic design when they should use a decent plastice with proper strain relief. Laptop charger cables seem to constantly be the most beat up cables in the world. People continue to treat them like shit and no manufacturer has made one which is retard resistance yet. Any of the circular designs seem to be even worse off.

Hey guys, got two of those

i didn't get the cables because my cables always break near the plug.

>eliminates damage to ports due to the device being dropped while pluged in

Then don't drop your laptop

Using magsafe on a phone is pretty retarded desu

Thinkpads too.

this is what you think, micro usb plugs get loose with time, because they wear from being plugged and unplugged

Someone Post the user that warned people not to learn Mandarin because dealing with Chinese people is fucking horrid.

>Stop thinking like Trump
Does all of your info come from FOX news?
Because it's almost never true, you know.

A laptop is a portable device which is used in many locations in different ways. You're a fucking moron if you think this has zero chance of falling off a surface or something similar. We don't all have our laptops sitting at our desks forever.

>Symmetrical connector

Oh boy....

>just charge your battery with a battery, goy
Oy vey, that's a genius way to make money!

There's always that one guy who has to shoehorn politics & trump into everything....

Ignore me.

How do the chinks do it????
Fuck

They have sued and won even when they weren't renotely right.
If they lose, they just buy you out and shut you down. Most startups don't have the resources to stay in court long enough to win.

it's called chink-magic

That is no longer true.
Chink companies have been getting better over time and produce some pretty good stuff now.

Sorry seppo, but China really is growing.

OP here
i have found a nice vid comparing different brands

im buying one; that is for sure

MagSafe was never safe, many scorched macs attest.