Anyone else feeling tired of searching trough a pile of garbage just to find a good game ?

Anyone else feeling tired of searching trough a pile of garbage just to find a good game ?
Is this the worst store ever created ?
Will there ever be some alternative to steam so that it may die in its filth ?

youre not searching tho, youre looking at their entire inventory

worst store ever created is itunes
shit client
shit layout
shit meme formats

I know but they are to stupid for this discussion

Why are you sorting by newest releases if you don't want to look at crap?

Steam is garbage. I made pact with myself never to purchase games there ever again. I only purchase from GOG or other DRM free companies.

This is coming from a guy with 1543 games in his library.

>Youre not searching
>you're just searching their entire inventory

Sort by user reviews my dude
Also probably not since its got huge user base

Youre just too fucking dumb

I have more important q.
Why all (literally every single) gaymen is such a trash? I can't play anything (no matter AAA or indie trash) longer than 5 minutes without feeling bored and mentally raped anymore.
Seriously what da hell. Are you sure that such thing as "good game" exists in universe? I'd rather watch pics of cute anime girls instead.

The problem is within you, mr baitfish.jpg

Highlight all tags then uncheck Indie

Wow you pay $10 for 90s abandonware, you're so cool

"I'm retarded"
-The reply

Isn't this what crashed video games in the first place? Zero quality control.

Don't play multiplayer games. And if you do, disable chat.

For retarded posts see

>tfw only 400 games

I'm a poorfag.

Plantary Annihilation:Titans is DRM free and going for like $6 now vs $40 retail.

Faggot missed the fact that I have 1500 games and shop at other sites.

Keep jacking off in your uncles basement faggot. Your mother threw you out cause you couldn't handle getting pegged by a real woman.

I have 19, and 30% are free games.

They just need to add a filter that removes indie games and it will be fine.

You can get a lot quickly from bundles. Careful and only buy if you're gonna play them.

Yes

Steam used to have quality control almost a decade ago, and the focus & centre of popularity was Valve's titles - Half-Life, Counter-Strike (before the skins), Left4Dead, Team Fortress...
It was very nice, even the UI had a sense of dark elegance to it - black & olive green colors looked good.
Something about the new light blue colors & font in the new UI make it look like vomit, combined with shitty games

Steam fucking sucks now

>thread about video games
>on the technology board
What did he mean by this?

>Steam is garbage.
I'm an ultra retard, but why? Centralizes game, disgustingly cheap sales, has almost everything...

Their quality have dropped off considerably (lots of low effort games now) and I do not approve of their ethics/actions such as waiting until there was a big outcry about children gambling in csgo (turned a blind eye).

Mfw when I recall day which I made account on steam just after hl 2 appeared
Feels hitted hard with that time wasted

This thread makes me wanna kill myself. Brb