I got 30$ to invest on some headphones. Any recommendations ? China stuff also welcome

I got 30$ to invest on some headphones. Any recommendations ? China stuff also welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B00001P505
amazon.com/dp/B00B1N06PO
ebay.com/itm/Monoprice-8323-Premium-Hi-Fi-DJ-Style-Over-the-Ear-Pro-Headphone-/231470591911?hash=item35e4b8efa7:g:xNgAAOSwBLlVd0Ow
amazon.com/dp/B0007XJSQC
recipetineats.com/cheese-garlic-crack-bread-pull-apart-bread/
prettydesigns.com/17-grilled-recipes-to-upgrade-the-cheese/
rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/by-price/under-25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got all these for almost free (after mail-in rebates & sales taxes). The bottom one's promo expired today and retails for $30. The two on top are still good for today only.

These are from Fry's btw.

thanks man. I forgot to mention that they should ship to Africa and also I love over the ear headphones

Only headphones worth getting under $30:
amazon.com/dp/B00001P505
amazon.com/dp/B00B1N06PO
But consider getting something second-hand to stretch your $30 further.

Bluedio t2

>second hand
Fuck that, people cum in those. I'm not putting that on my ears.

Athm20x
Monoprice headphones

this anons ^ recommendation of the tascam is good too, not sure about the koss though. looks like it would be uncomfortable over long periods

also
>africa

i don't care if you are in a place like egypt or south africa where it is somewhat civilized, get out of there! what are you doing to yourself?

Can confirm, the koss is uncomfortable. So is the Tascam, unless you change the pads. You're not going to get good, comfortable headphones for $30.

liar liar, ballsack on fire

have you even worn the monoprice headphones before? they were recommended to me by another user here, and i love it so far. good enough quality, comfort, and even some slight isolation for a $30 dollar headphone.

ebay.com/itm/Monoprice-8323-Premium-Hi-Fi-DJ-Style-Over-the-Ear-Pro-Headphone-/231470591911?hash=item35e4b8efa7:g:xNgAAOSwBLlVd0Ow

damn that thing looks tasty
what is it called

Wait till you hear something better. I'm kind of ruined for cheap headphones.

pesto bread with cheese

I made it for a party once, was a hit

wtf am i looking at?
and what is that connector, midi?

also, what is a good one? the only good ones i know of are the mdr7506, and the meme athm50x, what else can a guy look into for a headphones that i don't intend on ever replacing?

>mfw my fuel stove is out of action for 3 days because i got it rebricked
FUCK I WANT TO MAKE THAT LOAF RIGHT NOW

shit is gonna be gud
gonna try it out thanks

That's a stax connector, it's an electrostatic headphone so it needs 6 different connections, and the bias is 580 volts, so it needs a good sturdy cable that won't short.

I own the MDR-V6 (almost identical to 7506,) and I like it a lot. Bass doesn't go super deep, but it's adequate. There is an emphasis on sibilants (around 10 khz,) which I think is fun-sounding, but some people don't like it. Most headphones I recommend buying used, but these are so commonly counterfeited that you really shouldn't risk getting a used pair. Be careful where you buy them or you'll end up with fake ones.

Haven't heard the M50X, everyone seems to either love it or hate it, I can't offer an opinion on it.

I will copy-paste my recommendation list in another post, it's too long.

My usual recommendation for a beginner is the Audio Technica M30X. Passable comfort, and a sound that pleases most people. I showed all my headphones to a pool of normies, and out of the cheap ones, everyone liked the M30X. It's a good intro to the headphone hobby, although I've moved on to bigger and better things, I still keep them around and use them sometimes. I still like them as a portable headphone.

My recommendation for absolute maximum comfort is the AKG K240, especially if you put DT770 pads on it. Super light, no clamp, and the headband system is perfect. You can wear them for hours and hours on end with no physical discomfort. However, it doesn't sound that great for music-- I use it for TV and movies. Probably passable for music but I have better options in my stable. It is semi-open, so no isolation to speak of.

My recommendation for an endgame non-portable open headphone, such that you'll never need to get anything better, would be to get into the electrostatic stax stuff. Even their absolute cheapest model is still great. The SR-207 (which I have) is now discontinued, replaced by the L300. Either way, you have to get it in a kit with the special amp it needs (don't make the mistake of buying just the headphones, you need the amp!) Since Stax-USA overcharges, you get the best deal by buying it from a Japanese importer on Ebay. These headphones have decent comfort and phenomenal sound. However, they are completely non-portable and they have zero isolation.

I don't have a recommendation for an endgame closed heaphone yet. I'm going to buy the Mr. Speakers Ether Flow C soon, because I liked it a lot when I demoed it.

am late so i don't know if you'll see this, but thanks a lot user

and i really mean it too

Sennheiser HD 201

amazon.com/dp/B0007XJSQC

head over to /csg/ they'll hook you up with something they've already tried.

Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread

recipetineats.com/cheese-garlic-crack-bread-pull-apart-bread/
prettydesigns.com/17-grilled-recipes-to-upgrade-the-cheese/

those Tascams are fucking great, especially for that price.

ATHM40x for C$99
y/n?

Glad I could help!

Sure

rtings.com/headphones/reviews/best/by-price/under-25

philips she3590 is better than any headphones you can buy in that price range