All right Sup Forums I've tried Ubuntu, Solus, LinuxMint, Manjaro, Elementary OS, Zorin...

All right Sup Forums I've tried Ubuntu, Solus, LinuxMint, Manjaro, Elementary OS, Zorin, Fedora each for at least a week but none of them seem to stick, what am I trying next?

What are you after?

And yea, dont fall for the arch-meme,

Install arch.

both these faggots are wrong
install antergos
or void, if you don't care about repos

install gentoo you fucking newfag.

sabayon KDE.

Kill yourself gooker

Still a student in uni so basically text editor and internet. I'm not in CS or anything so to most complicated distro I installed was Fedora.

I also have a decent laptop so resources are not a problem

OpenSUSE

Xubuntu, antergos, sabayon or korora

th istb hfam

You need to stick with ubuntu or mint until you get it

this is my problem, I actually really like Mint and don't want to try anything else, but people on Sup Forums make fun of me for it :(

Waste a few lines describing what you did like and did not like with each distro.

Also, what do you want to do with your system?

You should stick with it then. I am an Arch user and Sup Forums used to make fun of me everyday. But I am still using it. Glad the trolls shifted their attention to Solus.

Arch

no seriously. follow the official wiki guide and it's pretty easy.

I would guess that none of the ones you tried seem to stick because you just don't like the UI. Just install Arch and pick whatever UI you think looks best, problem solved.

Also, the pacman package manager that Arch uses is a lot better than the other distros' package managers.

The "Arch updates breaks your computer" is just a meme. Try it yourself, you might like it

this

Linux from scratch

any solutions for nvidia drivers ? crashed ALL day yesterday and I really like the distro ...

I used to be like you OP but really, what stopped me distro-hopping was getting on with work. I used Arch, its derivatives, OpenSUSE, Fedora, PC-BSD (now TrueOS), and Mint.

In the end, I have a workstation with CentOS and a laptop with Ubuntu. Why? They aren't particularly great, but they aren't bad either. I just have to get on with work. Once you actually have projects to work on, you won't give a shit what distro you are on.

chromeOS or its relatives
papryos, gallium, chromium, etc

If you're afraid of arch install apricity

It's literally the elementaryOS of arch

Can't fuck up the installation and has ICE which is pretty clever and good for making your everyday tasks simpler

If you need barebones pure stability, debian stable but honestly try apricity if you want to dip your toes in to arch

I run it on my X220 because I'm to lazy to go back to debian or pure arch

In the end you will reach one of these conclusions.

1. Run back to Windows when you need Office and Games and you become sick of shitposting

2. Run to Ubuntu realizing that Unity/Compiz is superior to any garbage distro out there

3. Kill yourself with utter disgust when you look in the mirror realizing you spent a good year of your life doing nothing productive

Let me save you the years of therapy. Quit while you are ahead.