Sup Sup Forums just finished purchasing all parts and will be building my first Rig...

Sup Sup Forums just finished purchasing all parts and will be building my first Rig. What's do your rigs/specs look like?
Also i was on a budget but will I do good 60fps vidya?

>Pc thread

>Two physical cores
>Gigabyte motherboard
Fucking pleb.

how much did this cost in total?

good bait thread, very subtle here's a (You)

About 400$

Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit)
Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz
6GB RAM
MSI R7250 OC 2GB
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS
Blu-Ray Player

I literally have the same case. So here's some advice.

The panels on the back, once you remove them they're gone for good so be careful.
The fan on the back will likely make a racket if the side panel isn't screwed in.
Cable management is a bitch, good luck.

Enjoy, its a good deal.

>Gigabyte motherboard

You messed up.

Never again.

Take it all back. From this day forward your goal is to bring your living room into the 21st century. Start with the floors. BAKA.. please tell me that's not vinyl.

I had a Gigabyte board once. ONCE.

Never again.

For $400 you did fine for 1920*1080. Don't listen to the retards on Sup Forums

I love the go off on a tangent meme

What is this meme about Gigabyte boards sucking? I've had two of them, three now actually, and 4-5 of my friends have the exact board I have currently (970A-UD3P) and absolutely none of them have reported a single issue with their boards in 3+ years.
The other one I have is a GA-MA770-UD3 and has been running like new since 2008.

Wow youre a bigger faggot than me dude and I'm the guy that bought a 960 from best buy to take pictures of to troll Sup Forums

>1050 Ti on a custom
>Hyper 212 EVO for an i3
>Not even 80+ Bronze PSU

what are you doing

IF you get one, set up the system, it works, and don't move or touch anything, I'm sure it'll be a great board.

However their boards have issues with minor shock where other boards do not. It's a bit ironic given the "Ultra Durable" branding they slap on, but thousands have had issues arise with the boards just from moving them.
Turn off working PC, put in passenger seat, drive 10 minutes, set it back up, and BOOM no POST.
Tear down working PC, transfer motherboard to new system, BOOM no POST. Start swapping everything out and eventually confirm dead motherboard.
Seems unrelated to board manufacturer until you actually look into it and see how often it's a Gigabyte motherboard.

I have no idea what could make this such an issue for them but I'm not going to take a chance on another one for a very long time. There's too many other manufacturers out there that don't have this flaw to bother with it from one that does.

>Hyper 212 EVO for an i3
>Not even 80+ Bronze PSU
Right? I'm getting ready to slap Zalman 9500s on 6 core Xeons and the PSUs in both my workstation and home server are 80+ Gold.

Better yet ask

>Q6600
>not overclocked
nigga why?

>Move my main PC around to LANs 3 or 4 times now
>Tons of hardware changes to above
>Move other PC with the board from 08 around more times than I can count, totally remove that board multiple times and set on bed/blankets full of juicy static because fuck all these precautions it's an 8 year old board
>Still move it around all the time
>Both operate identical to when they were new.
>Friend upgrades from his 970A to different ASUS/Intel board, gives to his brother which includes physically moving board to new case
>PC still works fine

I mean I can go on all day. I guess whatever people are complaining about I've just not experienced.
Think I did knock out the onboard video on a mATX one after completely removing it and setting it on carpet, though I also pulled the CPU out of its socket (AM2+) trying to get the fucking cooler off to re-apply thermal paste and got paste all over the CPU pins so I'm not sure if it's on the board or the CPU but I'm not faulting anyone for that there was shit all over.
Post cleanup that one still appears to work flawlessly otherwise with a 6450 slapped into the PCIE slot.

No need to. The games I play run perfectly fine.

Similar experience here, I just got another gigabyte board for a different build (mini itx for mediacenter shenanigans) because I've had them on my main PC for 10 years strong. Even made a handle for that case because I moved it around so much.

idk what is talking about.

>aftermarket cooler on an i3