Meme technology thread

meme technology thread
r8
h8
b8

that would actually have sensible applications in some environments. I used to manage 60-70 thin clients in a gross anatomy lab, and they would be used by students to view instructional videos while dissecting cadavers. As such, we used membrane keyboards since they were relatively easy to clean bits and pieces of people off of and the various fluids you would encounter. This would have made cleaning even easier.

Does it work well? I want to buy one.

Are you saying anatomists and students didn't
remove their gloves before touching technology?
Absolutely disgusting.

??? how is the tenth most successful console in history, the console that literally revived and revolutionized gaming, a meme?

No they dont, it would be a pain in the ass if they had to remove their gloves every time they needed to pause, play or rewind a video. Imagine if you were watching a jewtube video of something complex, time consuming and interactive, how often would you use the controls for the video player?

They'll rather clean everyday than remove and reuse some gloves. They'll rather contaminate it and share their filth with people without gloves.

>They'll rather contaminate it and share their filth with people without gloves.
I already said they were cleaned by the diener.

Hopefully sterilized.

only poor ppl use this shit. get a job guys.. you'll then be able to afford $100 for an OS.

seriously, get a job.

>revived and revolutionised gaming
>dumb memes in a post asking how a meme is a meme
Listen, nintendo didn't revive gaming. They at MOST revived the -console- market of North America and ONLY North America.
And by revolutionised do you mean aggressively infantilising the medium, taking it from a family market to a little boy market? Nintendo was the most destructive influence in the history of the indistry, that's reality, and you come off as a massive tool for putting that on a pedestal

no, just cleaned with chemicals. im willing to bet that the trackpads werent autistically cleaned and that they would end up getting blood or stuff in between the pad and the housing. interestingly after a class the floor would usually be covered in blood. they never had us (at least IT staff) clean our shoes so I would end up leaving blood boot prints in the hallway. In retrospect this probably wasnt a great practice.

who even runs a legal copy of windows unless they're producing stuff on their computer?
or using it for business, I guess
i mean, fuck. I've never had a real copy of windows except on a fresh laptop, but I usually wipe and install my own copy because of bloat.

Why would you run windows if you're not a producer? Windows is the os for the professional and the creative

Linux Is A Meme

?????
What do you mean by this

I'm saying nintendo did not save gaming, the only market that was suffering was the north american console market. We'd all be pc masterrace now without ninten.
Also their marker switched the focus of the industry, which means our video game culture wouldn't have a "childish" stigma.
Nintendo did only bad things fami

>We'd all be pc masterrace now without ninten.
I had a nintendo and a computer when I was a kid, played games on both. If anything it lowered the barrier to entry as at the time, computers were expensive as shit. Also acardes existed in the NES era as well, I went to them too. Even my mom went to them when pin ball was popular.

spoken like a true windows user

>a 8-bit console which can also be upgraded with more ram and floppies and has also compatibility with on-cartridge expansions such as a second sound chip and was made with the cheapest plastic colors to save money but not building quality
>somehow a meme

Explain your reasoning please.

>floppies
because shit like this was always a meme, see the sega cd

The only probem i see is loading times, and the FDS loading time was fucking fast even when not compared against the SCD.
Also the floppies were rewritable, so you can save your games without a password, and let's not forget how piracy was easy thanks to the poor protection of the fds.

>paying $100 for an OS
>when there's a clearly-superior productivity OS that costs $1500

lmao only poorfags buy winblows have fun with your candy crush stealth installs fuckboy

Leap motion
Air umbrella

Most of kickstarter and indiegogo crowdfunding stuff

We have two of them in school. They are actually pretty good

this+VR = handfree vr?

I have on of these. Works flawless with my friends hand. But fucks up on me every time.
>tfw short fat fingers

They tried, but the tech just isn't there yet. However if I am not wrong Oculus bought them a few months back. So expect some good news once CV2 comes out.