/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

letsripping edition @ xnxxdesi.rip

Old thread: Not sure what private trackers are all about?

The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

WIKI : wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

/ptg/ Guide (not official) : gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers

Other urls found in this thread:

passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?order_way=desc&order_by=size&
clickclickclick.click/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography
php.net/manual/en/function.imagecreate.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any update on NoS?

rip in peace

its dead as it should be

who makes these cuck images?

lmao

PTH is only successful because its stealing from Xanax

dead in da wateh

I've got a fairly decent seedbox running Deluge, I think I will try and hit 400gb of upload by autodl'ing internals then switch over to seeding the smaller files to pad out the seedtime stats.

lol at the faggots wasting their life trying to keep up with multiple trackers and climbing their classes.

>mfw i'm on HDBits and that's all i need to get anything and anywhere
sorry, gazelle cucks...

>muh mozart

I'm approaching 1TB buffer, I'll never need to seed a single thing after this PTH freeleech.

[email protected]

1.5TB of FLAC waiting to be uploaded.

rec cool IRCs to hang out and make friends and eventually get invited to good sites in

>Not having fun playing the private tracker game

I feel bad for you

I never dismissed musical knowledge, I pointed out that content sharing and content discussing do not necessarily belong on the same site. Again great, job replacing logical thinking with mindless autistic rage. It's truly a mystery why nobody wanted to discuss things with you.

Holy shit do you faggots not realize that having a lot of music in your collection is not a free pass into a tracker? Anyone here has a large amount of music and unless you have God-tier autism, it's insanely tedious to upload 1,5tb of music. You are not going to upload shit because you're just another curry, waiting to be /marked/

HDbits?
I don't know, man. I'm Elite+ on 6 trackers, and VIP on 2, and I'm not joining HDnits.
HDbits is the mainstream "elite" tracker, the lowest part of the highest order. It's like the no-man's land between pleb trackers and elite trackers.

what sort of vps would be needed to run the Gazelle platform smoothly?

Has anyone actually gotten in to PTH via AHD recruitment?

>1.5
Bitch please

[email protected]

>Fun
These threads scream "I feel I have no value in life so I have to prove I'm better than other people by being 'elite' on all these trackers".
I don't think too many people are impressed. You can cry "salt" too if you want. It doesn't change anything.

I have adderall and no job. Yeah I'll upload it all.

Congratulations

someone gib a AB invite so I can complete my weebshit trifecta (madokami, jpopsuki, ab) please

It's not that they belong together, again, you inferred that erroneously. I'm not going to reiterate for the third time what I said in my OP, I never said that they belonged together however.

Besides that, why is this even a discussion? We don't have anything to disagree upon here.

less than 3 days ago:

Not saying this is some kind of competition, but PtH can's fuck with our staff, style(aesthetics) , or community. Let the anime 4channers have their corner. We could give 2 fucks about them.

depends on how many users you're gonna have

Global freeleech with no restrictions was a mistake. They should have put files above 1gb on neutral leech.

that's because HDBits is for Internet royalty only

peasants have to make do with IPT, PTP and yify

>but PtH can's fuck with our staff

u fokin wot

>I'll never need to seed a single thing
Yes you will. 1TB isn't that big of a buffer to last you forever. Why ever stop improving your ratio? It's like saying "I have a $10,000, I can quit my job".

sent :^)

>1TB isn't that big of a buffer to last you forever

holy shit what level of autism is this

>forever
>implying the tracker have any future
>implying if it comes even half of WCD was is not going to be taken down

>HOW TO WHORE ON PTH WITH A SEEDBOX / FAST CONNECTION

>Turn off torrent grouping
>Go here
passtheheadphones.me/torrents.php?order_way=desc&order_by=size&
>CTRL + F -> "mins"
>Start leeching the torrent
>Repeat

It is salt.

I'd be talking the same sort of trash if I couldn't figure out the tracker game.

>paying to pirate

What am I going to do with 1TB of musing? Back in the days, I had a 160GB iPod classic completely stocked to the brim. It was so much music that I could not listen to it all. And no I'm not some kind of autist that only downloads 24Bit FLAC.

Everyone pays to pirate.

Upped 101 lossless albums, then these niggers revoked my posting privileges for telling a furfag go back to plebbit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's like saying everyone pays to make water-based food

true but its a necessity so the need does not equate to a privilege

which paying to private is. it's paying for a privilege, an illegal one at that

jesus.

I have a 10CD classical compilation, but I have no idea how the fuck it should be tagged for uploading...

Good. This is why PTH doesn't have open sign-up.

>4chin autists being actively purged
>PTH looks better by the second

Hi eczema

Sup Forums should stay in Sup Forums. This board is even worse than reddit.

Then gimme a friggin invite please. I've had enough of this curryniggers and furfags.

[email protected]

It's a false distinction. ANY pirate pays to download. Or do you think computers, hard drives and internet connections are free?

Saw that today. Laughed all the way to take a shit.

lmao

eczema is a fucking cuck.
i hope to christ that's him.

Paying to use a computer =/= paying to pirate.

Computers have uses outside of pirating, which I'd wager 99% of all computers owns use.

Paying for a service to aid you exclusively in illegally acquiring files for free is dumb.

you pay more than you have to to pirate.

mfw already in cabal-approved top tracker PTH uploading dozens of torrents, making mad ratio and about to be /setforlife/ while shitskins and other assorted scum fuck around in xanax

>just got a warning on another tracker
>"Then gimme a friggin invite"
Sure, I'm going to risk my account for you :^)

But to hark back to my point, those are necessities. You don't buy a computer or pay for internet in order to pirate. You pirate once you have the access to it, but you don't buy a fucking computer and pay for internet JUST to pirate. There is a need that supersedes privilege.

Paying for a seedbox is paying to pirate, especially if you bought it just for that.

So no, not everyone is paying to pirate.

>paying the amount of a bargain bin cd to leech 1000 albums
>vs paying for the 1000 albums so you don't:
>pay to pirate
retard alert

Servers have uses outside of seeding.

You're not in HDBits, larper.

Keep coping. Many people still pay for a higher internet plan than they would if they did not pirate, and buy more HDD space than they would if they did not pirate.

PTH is uploading waaaaaaay faster than pajeet.rip now

If you have extensive storage and good connection at home you essential have a seedbox already. Those who can't get those rent boxes from third parties. It's really not hard to understand.

PTH will have surpassed XANAX by tomorrow night.

calling it now

curries BTFO

>what's that? can't hear you over the sound of my transparently encoded HD movies I dled from hdbits

This is enough to get you banned btw. They can trace back who was on the index at the approximate date of your post. I think they also log if you press printscreen.

lol

lmfao he deleted it

what a tard

God fucking dammit, Xanax's tracker is such a piece of shit.

Honestly, Xanax isn't even a real tracker. It's a fucking band-aide, a kiddy pool.

>I think they also log if you press printscreen.

they log if you press printscreen? bullshit

find me the Javascript code that proves it

It's smarter to upload after the freeleech.
Then most seedboxes won't just snatch anything anymore, leaving you with a bigger part of the pie from genuine leechers.

That's a lot of autism!

'Literally every post goes to some archive service immediately. We can still see you.

Websites can detect a LOT of things you do in the browser.

clickclickclick.click/

gullible is also written on the ceiling

>yfw trackers will start implementing invisible watermarks in the pages to track screenshots

No, but they steganographically hide your userid in the background. It looks like a solid blue color, but actually it's a generated PNG where the low order bits of the pixels encode your userid. The screenshot can be traced back to the user who took it. Suck it nigger.

^ king at computer's response, btw. I don't need to prove membership to lowly curry niggers envious of my hdb account.

>Mod searches for who did a search on "PTGPTGPTPG...."
>finds you

/MARKED/

Yes u do

>No, but they steganographically hide your userid in the background. It looks like a solid blue color, but actually it's a generated PNG where the low order bits of the pixels encode your userid.

If it was, then you couldn't use a flood fill to turn the entire background to a colour.

Also, he posted a JPG, which already destroys such data.

that's a nice claim, but how are you going to prove it?

>going to the forums

Xanax is your first private tracker, right?

>I don't need to prove membership to lowly curry niggers
>posts in a thread dedicated to this

they hide your userid in the background? bullshit

find me the Javascript code that proves it

>find me the plebscript code that proves it

It's generated on the server-side you nigger

Does anyone when WCD started forcing their tracker as https? Like how long after they started.

What went wrong?

WHOA!

All that for 5 American dollars?

No way, brother!

whoever was trying to redpill the idiots in what-refuge on tracker economy, if you're here, I applaud your efforts, but don't bother anymore cause they're massive retards

sure, because PHP can *totally* change your CSS like that

stop bullshitting

I have twice that without a seedbox for less than 20€ a month, plus gigabit download.

Red-pill me fast, nigger.

Congratulations

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steganography

You generate a unique background.png for each user. It's easy to add enough redundancy so that it survives JPEG screenshots.

average pth "contributor", this guy is sure to upload a lot of new albums and help rebuild what's alexandria :^)

>sure, because PHP can *totally* change your CSS like that

Yes it can.
php.net/manual/en/function.imagecreate.php

Create a custom png that way, base64 encode it, and serve it in the CSS as a base64 background.

>being this ignorant about the supreme power of generating images on the server

Yeah but you have to deal with rapefugees. Get fucked, Arvid.

Oh yes baby, up we go.

there were at least 5 people in that chat talking about how they bought and dumped their seedbox to get a buffer

and they are defending this. fucking jackasses

>he listens to music.
lmao are you 16?