Will Android ever be able to compete with iOS? What it looks like right now...

Will Android ever be able to compete with iOS? What it looks like right now, they cannot cope with the device fragmentation and the operating system lacks thereof.

saged.

3 and 4?

if there is no suction between 3 and 4, then 3. if there is suction between 3 and 4, then 4.

now regarding your other question: there are different reasons for someone to use the one or the other. i used to be an iOS user, but the filesharing between programs and over networks was so minimal that i could not use it, so i went with android.

android fragmentation is not really an issue, from kitkat on most system stuff became 'dynamic'

DId you guys think about how fast the water is coming out of the tap & first bin?

kys
android rapes ios on every metric, benchmark and feature there exists

4 and 3 at the same time
It's not full if it can still hold more water :^)

There's only 4 droplets of water so we can assume it's a leaky faucet

So 4 is wrong because it will never fill up due to back pressure

My guess is 3 for most volumes of water

3 and 4 will over flow at the same time.

t. Bachelor of Electronics, minor in Software Engineering
t. Diploma of Physics
/thread

depends on the flow of water out of the tap and between the tanks

>Electronics
>Software Engineering
Heh

oops

Good point user. I hadn't thought about it.

They suck both.

>From the University of Bangalore, India

Lol you idiots it's fucking 2, do you even physx?

Macquarie Uni, LOL Cry harder, homeschooled burger muncher :D

the fact that it's dripping seems to imply it's slow enough to be irrelevant to how fast the water will travel through the pipe/equalize.

That said, 3 will fill to the level of the the bottom of where the pipe enters 4. If that level is considered 'full', then 3, but they probably mean 'to the brim', in which case it'll be 3 followed almost instantly by 4

>in which case it'll be 3 followed almost instantly by 4
This. 3 and 4 almost at the same time

benefit of the left phone is that it doesn't explode in your face tho

>ITT: retards

Impossible to tell since we don't know the flow rate of the tap and the viscosity of the fluid. Why is everyone assuming that it's even water? If it was water the drips would be in a straight line, these clearly are some kind of pellets that melt after a while, and we can also tell from the matter on the bottom that it isn't done melting yet.

what are these stars

he got the answer right so obv he gets stars dingus

Depends on the rate of flow from the tap
If it's higher than the rate water leaves tub 1, then 1 gets filled first

oh

impossible for 1 or 2 to get filled without 3 and 4 overflowing

Where should that suction come from?
Given the drawing, I'd assume they are all in the same atmsophereic conditions, so 3 and 4 should behave identical, as soon as 4 is filled to the same level as 3. Communicating pipes and all that…

its 4 you stupid gooks.

Literally no one cares about samshit anymore.
They are now what chinkphones were years ago

latency

android has shit audio api's, which is why there are almost no music production apps for android

⭐ Here have one for trying

iOS blows the shit out of Android in photo, video, music and digital art editing, and even comes prebundled with some of the best mobile editing apps, there's just nothing that matches garage band on Android, for example, and anything that might is multiplatform

It's one of the main reasons iPad Pro, although iPads are dying is wringing a dry sponge for the last drops whereas Android Tablets always sucked and never even soaked the sponge

for anyone saying 4 its not 4

Are you really this retarded?

in the OEcake test i just ran 3 filled first

Did you fail your physics class?

1 if the water is flowing fast enough

The answer is 3, the water will only start to drip into 4 after 3 gets full.

You mean after 3 gets like 80% full. Retard.

If I want to use the Android Ecosystem, I can buy a $1200 Samsung or a $200 Huawei. Both will do the same thing.

If I want to use the Apple ecosystem, I pay Apple's margins and buy their device. Period.

There is a very good reason why Apple captures 92% of ALL smartphone profits. Even big bad Saumsung has to split that 8% with every fucking android maker out there.

The Android ecosystem forces their vendors to compete in a constant race to the bottom in pricing.

That's why all he Chink Android copycats can't turn a profit despite massive inventory dumps.

I have never taken physics or biology (American education system failed me) but if I had to guess it'd be 3 that's full first solely based on the fact that to fill 4 you'd need enough pressure on 3 to fill 4 which needs 1 and 2 to be full as well

>That's why all he Chink Android copycats can't turn a profit despite massive inventory dumps.

Good.

The chinese did this to themselves by copying IP, and flooding the market with cheap garbage clones.

Like all things Chinese, they not only destroy their own markets and profitability, they make it so NOBODY can be very successful making Android hardware.

ITT: an OCD fag

You can easily get an iPhone for 200$ these days though

Just get a used SE or a 5s or a super cheap 6, or an iPad Mini or iPod Touch

3 and 4 fill up at the same rate
then 2 will finish filling up
then 1 will fill up

what am I looking at?

assuming the flow of water out of the faucet doesn't exceed the flow capacity (?) of the piping, 3 would fill up first. then 4 shortly afterwards, because of nonideal (?) effects and whatever

google and android phone vendors need to work on standardization. apple ecosystem will always be better engineered because they have just as many top engineers and fewer products to focus on

3 and 4 will tie.

Also, Android has a better market share than iOS at the moment, so yes.

tank 3 master race

4 followed very very very closely by 3.

it's almost a 0.9999... = 1 situation, but 4 will be first

3 will just overfill and leak. 4 will never get filled.

10/10 you already have 3 responses

here's your 4th (you)

iPhones load gaymens faster, but apps slower

literally iToy

(You)

3 & 4 of course, come on didn't you guys go to school?

how 2 will get filled, you oblivious knob?

Tank 1 fills first. You all forgot about the pubes blocking the drain.

>inb4 hurr did you really go and make that just for this offtopic post
no, I saved it from the last time I made it for an offtopic post.

>uses t.
>/threads on own comment
Fucking saged you tripfag

Your pipe between tanks 3 and 4 is too small in diameter.

What did you use to make this?

powder toy

some day I may give a fuck, but not right now

How is the answer not 4?

The level of the water in 3 should be the same as the level of the water in the pipe going from 3 to 4, correct? So when the water gets to the opening of the pipe to 4, it starts pouring into 4, meanwhile 3 can't fill up further. When thr water gets to the top of the opening from the pipe to 4, then 3 starts to fill up and 3 and 4 are full at the same time.

you're all retards its 4...
the channel to 4 is lower than the top of 3

Your pipe is too small in diameter.

At least I have a pipe.

lmao

what thing is that?
i remember using it one time but i forgot the name.

Fuck you're stupid, 4 won't have a single drop of water unless there's a vacuum of some sort

It's 3 and 4, take a thermodynamics class pleb.

The answer is literally in the post itself, faglord.

Depends on the water pressure, take an engineering class pleb.

Go on, then, tell us what water pressure in the scenario given has to do with the question.

Very nice. So the answer depends on viscosity, pipe diameter, and rate of flow from the faucet.

3rd box.

Android is for poorfags.

Viscosity on powdertoy is non-existant. Pipe diameter is basically irrelevant, since powdertoys water equalization formula is, er, 'fixed' and AFAIK, doesn't increase flow rate under hydraulic pressure, only velocity as interacted with gas.

The OP pic is assuming everything unrestricted and that gravity is the only force at play.
3 will be full first, discounting the tube diameter difference, otherwise 3 and 4 will be full simultaneously.

>cheap garbage clones
Xiaomi MI MIX

How did you know?

>They cannot cope with the device fragmentation
Then only use the handful of devices that actually get updates, or use Cyanogenmod.

>and the operating system lacks thereof
iOS is lacking a shit ton of things. Namely, user access to the goddamn filesystem.

are you retarded?

Pretty sure that's correct

>tripfag

This.

Aka, not enough information; the answer changes depending on the assumptions you make

kill it with fire

it getting filled with droplets. it will be slow as fuck and the tubes are wide enough.

What browser are you using?