Sup Forums, what are safe VPNs to use? I don't want one for illegal shit...

Sup Forums, what are safe VPNs to use? I don't want one for illegal shit, just don't want (((them))) to see my every move.

if you're on widows then it doesn't matter how many vps your are hiding behind.

Opera free vpn!

kek, there's nothing free in this world bud.

If you're not paying for the product then you are the product.

I use airvpn desu

Fairly cheap and fast

NordVPN?

What's a good one that isn't based in the 'eye of 14' or 'eye of 12' whatever the fuck it's called

AirVPN is below shit tier. They respond to supoena's without notifying the end user. Among many other things. They've been proven to keep logs even though they swear they don't. I was thinking about them before i did research

>Linux

That's why you don't cheap out.

Gentoo master race.

THEY KNOW!!!!

Is PrivateInternetAccess safe? Apparently it's based in the US. Also, it's cheaper than NordVPN

Most likely keeps logs since it's cheap.

Even a lot of the "reputable" VPNs who claim they don't keep logs and sell your info really do.

Picking a good VPN is almost like playing Russian roulette.

at which point, its a question of, who's more likely to give info, ISP or VPN? involving a vpn might mean now you have two companies data mining you

Just fell for the black friday pure VPN meme.
2 years of service for 50$ just sounded to good.

How did I do Sup Forums?

Looking at their websites and it's already spewing false information

">every bit of data that you send or receive via any of your internet enabled devices, specially the Smartphone messaging apps, is encrypted and away from the reach of hackers, data snoopers, and ISP providers.

And spammy support window pop ups.

Dude you fucked up baddddddd

But you could always ignore you just read that and go back to being a good sheep with your placebo effect VPN.

>he believes ANY VPN company doesn't keep logs

And these retards PAY monthly for this shit LMAO

I don't know what's worse. People who pay for AV shitware or VPNfags.

This.

99% of VPNs are honeypots.

The only legit on is Cryptostorm.

Some don't, but I doubt any big name VPN doesn't

No, faggot.

Do your research, faggot. The owner is a hc zoophile and the server software is partly OSS. Cryptostorm is only slightly worse than your own Russian bulletproof VPS

>impying russia isn't spying harder than usa and gb combined