Why the fuck its not hacked yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/5bdyce/crack_watch_games/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bruh they have linux on it already

not worth hacking, buy a rasp pi or used laptop instead.

wanna see you run Bloodborne on those :^)

Hows that relevant?

But it is.

wrong

Because consoles are for children and children don't care about hacking their consoles.

I think hes talking about a hacker firmware for the ps4 bd reader. I hope.

Not an argument, PS3 was hacked in less than a year

It was, you can install GNU on it and run reallty shitty userspace applications written in C with libps4

It is, however the ones who have their hands on exploits are keeping them close at heart. They don't want their exploits to be fixed by Sony, and they don't want the GBATemp/PlaystationHax plebs to have that privilege.

There are public exploits for older versions, and there is a entry point in 4.01 that is semi-public so go ahead and start reversing, bitch.

GBATemp is CANCER I don't blame them, I tried selling my 3DS development unit on there and got banned because it has "ILLEGAL SOFTWARE PRELOADED" even though it didn't and the software that was preloaded was legally paid for, not to mention everyone there has weaponised autism

>Why the fuck its not hacked yet?

Because there's nothing interesting about it. The hardware is boring, it's a standard x86 PC from AMD. Why would anybody bother?

>>>

no games

I'm talking about the AACS v2 content protection

4.01 is hacked and people assume that the Chinks already know how to run pirated shit, but won't disclose it for free.

>AACS v2

What the absolute fuck are they seriously considering jamming a persistent connection DRM into a fucking home entertainment system meant to play movies , especially used by people who dont have a fast internet connection / cant find movies online ?

Please can anyone explain to me how this will prevent nasty pirates from illegally watching movies they have not bought ? Blue Ray , the last dying breed of physical media , jams a internet requirement into their "ehnanced" discs ?

Who the fuck comes up with this shit ? Is this person PAID to come up with retarded ideas like that ? Seriously who the fuck thought of this as a remotely good idea ?

Imagine "normies" going out paying the money it takes to watch content from a disc, only to find out they can't because no internet.

They complain things are to hard as it is, they're just making it harder for everyone else.

The PS3 had otherOS and was perfect for cluster computing applications.

The PS4 is a locked down PC.

I don't know or care because I don't buy broken shit then try to unbreak it.

reddit.com/r/CrackWatch/comments/5bdyce/crack_watch_games/

>Christmas 2017
>just bought new UUHD blu ray player and a 16K TV for whole family
>watching movie comfy around your new TV wall
>the internet suddenly goes down
>movie immediately stops half an hour before its over
>a large pop up covers the screen
>"WARNING ! MOVIE LEGITIMACY CANNOT BE VALIDATED . FURTHER WATCHING WILL BE CHARGED AT A RATE OF $0.25 / minute "

hi sparkles

?j

*bsd

hope it gets hacked soon

then i can trash my desktop
and only use fan-less notebook

need emulator