Reminder that USB charging ports are the reason why phones are so thick

Reminder that USB charging ports are the reason why phones are so thick

We can get paper thin phones if manufacturers just adopted wireless charging

First off, go fucking kill yourself.

Second - you realize wireless chargers have big ass fucking magnets utilized for it, right? Easily as thick if not thicker than a connector.

Or just take off any port, replace is with a proprietary non-removable non-replaceable solar panel that cover all available phone surface as the only charging method and brand it as iGreenPhone

Lick my asshole faggot.

muh thinness meme

This is why phone shouldn't be thick.

I wish your phone was razor thin OP so you could kill yourself with it.

??

Does anyone else hate superthin phones? Hell, I hate not having my bulky case on my phone because it feels too thin.

If it was paper thing where would the fucking battery be?

why do phones need to be thinner than they already are

Why does anything need to be thinner than it was 2, 3, even 4 years ago?

I'm sure they think of a phones integrity too. If it were too thin people would be more prone to sitting on their phone and breaking it.

Only big if it needs to be effective. Can have a thinner phone anyway. If people want effective charging then they can buy a dongle

Difficult to bend the phone, you end up with this square piece of shit in your pocket instead of something that seamlessly follow the curves on your leg.

nigger do you know how much bulk wireless charging coil adds compared to a USB port?

Most people hate thin phones. You often hear people complain about the thin phones, but nobody really complain that they are not thin enough. But you can buy a case to make it solid and give it girth.

Another point for USB. Is there anything that standard isn't good at?

Why can't phone manufacturers just make it so we can charge our phones ourselves. We already produce electricity that makes capacitive touchscreens work. Plus it'll encouraged fatter people to produce more electricity.

Yeah maybe I will

NICEME.ME

>>Why does anything need to be thinner than it was 2, 3, even 4 years ago?

you didn't answer my question you autistic fuck

Because of convenience. You couldn't even keep a phone in your pocket in the 90's without restricting blood flow to your leg. there isn't any conceivable reason that you would make a phone any thinner.

why the fuck would you need a phone thinner than 7mm?

640K ought to be enough for anybody.
Why the fuck would you need more than that?

What if I like thick phones
What if I want my phone to feel substantial

People complain about thin phones because the battery is so fucking tiny that they can't get more than 3 hours of battery life.

Almost none.
Look up a wireless add on card for like a galaxy s5...

I just want a fucking pip-boy that runs off of a fusion reactor...fuck my ass dude.

Because mor RAM makes computers able to run more complex programs faster.
Thinness brings no advantages to a phone.

Wouldn't even reply usually but I truly believe in my heart that you are stupid enough that I actually had to explain this.

>More ram makes shit faster
Casual fag spotted

thats the reason we wore JNCO JEANS and FUBU unironically back then.

What whipped non-fat mocca frap milk drinking pussy wants a goddamn paper thin phone?

11/10 would reply again

Normies are so stupid they literally bend their phones and blame Apple

Good thing that phones use a micro USB port instead of a full-size to USB port

pants got tighter

I wasn't answering your question, I was adding onto it. Jackass.
You could absolutely keep a phone in your pocket in the 1990s, but I understand why the trend was thinner. After about 2010 and definitely after 2012, what benefit did thin get? I notice 0 benefits in the difference in thickness between my old Galaxy S3 and an iPhone 6. And at this point we are sacrificing actual, usable qualities like having larger batteries or having ports for this thinness.