I need a career

I need a career.

Im mid twenties.

I am a loser someonr give me the steps to making at least 15 an hour.

I dont even know the first step.

First step: get off Sup Forums

1. Purchase a weapon.
2. Purchase a survival guide.
3. Leave and never come back.

Join the army.
Die for capitalism.

Sup Forums.org/r/ if you want request neet, seek things you can do besides browsing a fake website.

>I don't even know the first step

College.

Do a shit job
Flip burgers
Stock shelves
Blowjobs on the corner
Anything on a resume is better than nothing

leave Sup Forums and train to be a nurse practitioner

this is bad advice

OP, develop a skillset and get either certifications or create a body of work. Then find people looking for free labor in your field and volunteer, as in, charities, et cetera.

Having a bunch of burger flipper and ditch digger jobs doesn't really help you build a career that will give you a good life. I assume someone is taking care of you if you are so pathetic and still around.

If you are a serious fucking loser, get into trades or the military ASAP.

Be a welder, an electrician, repair AC units, plumbing, mechanic, SOMETHING.

You're too far gone if you don't have a college education by now. Find a path into trades and go from there for a quick turn around. A blue collar job may not be as glamorous as a white collar one, but it's honest and respectable work.

If you have a college education and you're in this position, you may have wasted your time.

This is an idea too, but only if you're doing it in conjunction with some sort of training. Don't stop making moves.

t. Medical Student who is trading his youth for a future

Or a physician's assistant. Shit pays extremely well and doesn't come with the issues of being a doc (nor the school and debt).

Don't listen to anybody else in this thread except the people telling you to get off of Sup Forums.

Seriously, if you are seriously a loser in your 20's with no career, Sup Forums is about the least productive thing you could be doing. The real world beckons. Put on your big boy britches and face it.

You can come back once you have your life on track, but for now, this place has nothing for you.

1) Go to college.

2) Get business degree, specializing in accounting, minor in Computer Science.

3) Graduate and become an accountant.

4) Be the best in your department because you're the smartest with computers.

5) Automate a ton of tasks that your idiot coworkers do.

6) Profit.

Alternatively:

1) Go to college.

2) Major in CS.

3) Try to get hired at BigCo (Google, Facebook, Apple).

4) Do 5 - 10 years there.

5) Maybe jump ship to another BigCo.

6) Gold-plate your resume.

7) When your body begins to suffer (RSI, bulged cervical disc) from all the overtime, switch to a management track.

8) If your body actually held up, spin up your own startup using your gold-plated resume and contacts you built up at BigCo.

9) Profit.

The first step is to learn English, fucktard.

Move to midwest and find any IT job. 15$ starting more than likely.

Medical degrees don't pay, exception: in demand surgery specialty.

I got kicked out of military because of autism.

Im dedicated tho im going to get a trade in college. I have autism and cant use my hands but how hard could building a computer be even if you can't even fold a shirt correctly?

No, nursing must be retaken for the patriarchy.

Kill yourself, shit for brains.

College is a meme. Only do it if you must, or if your parents are paying.

CDL?

No shit, you don't get into medicine for the money. That's interviewing 101. There are much simpler, brain dead ways to make six figures without having to go through what is arguably the hardest pursuit of education. You do it for the competency and challenge.
But show me a doctor who isn't leading a comfortable life. I know a doctor with 2 ex wives who still goes to every sports game he can while debating whether or not he needs another 70" TV.

Then there you go. Find a skillset and you'll be ace friendo.

I hate saying this as a future physician, but FUCK PAs. I've met one competent PA. All they do is handle the easy cases and they still can't get shit right. The students are all jackasses at my school too.

Nursing isn't easy. You will end up taking care of people that piss and shit themselves and fight you.

>tfw 20
>apply to do 2nd year a levels in college after I dropped our when in was 16
>was scared because I thought I'd be the oldest in my class and some outcast
>turns out I'm the youngest in the class I was put it

Eh, college isn't as bad as people make it out to be if you're overage. Can't wait to see what uni is like next year.

this

Out when I*

How long would it take to get a CCNA with average intelligence and where would you even find a job?

find all the semi-reputable temp agencies in your area and apply to them. Robert Half is good for IT, OfficeTeam is good for data entry wagecuck jobs (same company)

A temp data entry job will probably start you at $10-$12 an hour, and you can just listen to music on your phone the whole day once you learn how to do your job there. From there, try to move up in the office world, because you can clearly sit in front of a computer and do nothing already.

first post best post

At least 6 months. Longer if you don't have Cisco hardware to train on, because then it would be straight memorization.

Don't be a wage cuck with a dead mom like my good friend Andrew, you need to apply for SSI my man. Tell 'em you're addicted to enemas and are obsessive compulsive. They'll just TOSS the dollaroos at ya!

White collar is a wasted life. You exist only as a parasite.

Move to aus, I make $20+ an hour stacking shelves at a supermarket

Learn a trade

You say you want to make 15 in a hour, dude. Listen.
I live in a unbelievable shithole country and currenly I make 15$ in a FUCKING MONTH.
What do you complain about? You born in the US, you already won a lottery. Just be NEET, live on the welfare and be happy you fucking faggot.

>medicine
>arguably the hardest pursuit of education.

lmao

I am 30
NEET
on welfare
KV
no hobbies
low intelligence
no skills
weak body

No fucks were given

Not everyone wants to be a worthless parasite. You are no doubt part of the reason your smelly little country sucks so much.

>Working in ED
>Homeless lady who has diabetes and hasn't taken her insulin since Allah knows when found unconscious in the street
>Has meth paraphernalia on her, drug screen positive for meth
>Nurses and doc surrounding this woman because she's fucking dying
>Regains consciousness
>"GET YOUR WHITE HANDS OFF ME"
>Hands were bound initially because they knew this shit would happen
>Unable to fight the white devil, the lady decides to shit herself in retaliation
>Corner of the ED smells like shit and is loud as fuck for the next few hours

Nurses have it rough.

I concur.

>Incredibly difficult to get into schools
>Go to school from 8 AM to 5 PM on most days, study all night
>Gotta do extracurriculars because you still gotta apply to residencies
>Rotations work you to death and you still get tested
>Multiple standardized exams that determine your fucking future
>Residency is hell
>Still have to do CMEs for the rest of your life

All while getting a fuckload of debt

What's harder my nigga?

Yup, all the good positions where they don't have to deal with that shit are 5-10 years out. You are pretty much guaranteed this kind of a situation starting out.

If you're smart you can just learn CS on the web and do contract work. Eventually one of the companies you contract with will convert you to fulltime then nobody will give a fuck that you didn't get a degree. A"gentler" approach would be to get a 1-year certificate degree in CS if you already have a bachelors in something else.

Seriously, just do the MIT opencourseware for a CS degree and read all of the CS books you can find, watch all of the youtubes, get Pluralsight, and if you commit 8-10 hours a day doing this you can have a $40+/hour job in software development. Source: mid twenties and make >$40/hr

oh yeah, and do all of the leetcode/hackerrank/Crack the Coding Interview Problems.