Have you ever spilled food on your laptop or computer? Did it fuck it up?

Have you ever spilled food on your laptop or computer? Did it fuck it up?

I have a brand new 2016 touchber MBP. Today I bought KFC and when I got home the paper bag tore because the dumb bitch didn't secure the gravy lid and an entire container of gravy spilled on my keyboard and screen. I was sure it was completely fucked but three hours later everything is working perfectly and it's about 95% clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fecWdiWYjs
youtube.com/watch?v=-6K6Cxi2DVY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I spilled a can of pop on my brothers Commodore 64 and broke it.

my gf somehow accidentally exploded a big cup of diet coke on my laptop back a number of years ago but she gave me 200 bucks to replace it and all was well. sucks about the footage i lost though

I dropped my GBA SP into the toilet once.
Still works great

>Have you ever spilled food on your laptop or computer?

No, I'm not mentally retarded.

I've spilled semen on my laptop probably dozens of times. I just wipe it with some toilet paper but my keys are kind of sticky.

Yeah, friend once spilled water on the gaming laptop I owned back in '07, tried to fix it but was never able to resurrect it

I spilled water to my laptop and forcing it off and leaving it to dry for a day flxed lot and its currently on.

>his dick isn't aimed so that the semen spills on his bellybutton

Spilled v8 on tbe left side of my macbook. That was 3 years ago and it still works great other than the keys being a bit sticky.

>today I bought KFC
Fucking fatass nigger.

If louis has taught me anything, it's that water damage only happens localized on PP3V42

What KFC meal did you get OP ?

>pop

you meant soda, kid

I know, but Nashville hot is too good m8

it's not something to argue over user

Nashville hot strips with mashed potatoes, coleslaw, and biscuits

10/10

this

She looks vaguely familiar.

>blacks so stupid that they use a name brand for a specific flavored drink to describe all carbonated beverages

Holy shit, Alaska, WTF are you doing.

its Velma's mother

I played my GBA in the bath when I was a kid, sometimes it would stop working for a few hours but it worked fine once it was dry
I just checked, it still works

Idk what else she's in but she gives me a boner

youtube.com/watch?v=0fecWdiWYjs

>March 2003

>Coca-Cola is very prominent in southern states like Georgia because that's were their main factory is.

>OMG, ITS THE NIGGERS, I SWEAR

dumb kike

It's soda in every place that matters.

my cat puked on my laptop and it stopped working, I opened it up and washed the motherboard with water and put it outside to dry, then it started raining so I ran outside and let it finish drying inside, the next day I put it back together and it worked fine

Tipped a full movie theaters cup of water on my razor blackwood keyboard. Took a few days to dry but it's still going 3 years later. Nothing like pouring fluids out of your electronics.

Her name is Autumn Wendel.

You deserve to be gassed, you fucking shit stain.

/Thread

Came to see/type this

My friend spilled a smallish glass of water directly on top of my computer with an open mesh top. It went through the heatsink, hit the mobo, psu, turned off instantly. I unplugged it, took it nearly apart and let it dry for 3 days. Everything working since then.

I dented my mac just by resting my palm on it.

pop ftw

Just spilled a drink over my whole setup. cml

>Friend of mine bough a MacBook Pro 15'' 2016.
>Advised him to atleast go for the 2015 model
>But no, he really wanted the meme emoji bar
>2 days ago he had a few friends over and they spilled a bottle of Jägermeister all over it.
>Instantly fucking dead

Had to hold back the laughter so bad.

yes a 2015 would've served him better lol!!

I grew up calling it that, but I've got nothing against people that call it soda. It sounds weird to me though.

My brother once spilled cola on my laptop. I was showing him something, and he dropped the bottle. It still worked after that.

>'friend' asks if I can see what's wrong with his laptop
>won't boot
>nothing at all, no lights
>take apart
>motherboad has big corroded spot
wat
>he tells me he spilled something on it but wanted to see if I could fix it
wasted time

Eat a dick you cunt.

how to make neil breen cum

>using laptop in the rain

>t. mactoddler

I've spilled water and coke on my x220 and my t61p back in the day, luckily they just drained it out

Grease is a bad conductor, unlike water. You should be fine.

Thinkpad doesn't have this problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6K6Cxi2DVY

nice

>a youtube video of a timer
what has the world come to

Don't macbooks have built-in moisture sensors that automatically kill the computer if even one is triggered?

Yes. Any sign of liquid will kill a macbook.

Isn't this normal, though? I've met many people who said "xerox this" for example...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generic_trademark

I stupidly let a ferret get near a can of ginger beer and he chewed right through it and sprayed the shit everywhere.

Spilled half a can of monster into laptop. At first just the keys stuck. But then after a little while it started overheating. Eventually something inside fried and died and it broke. Was a 1100$ laptop my dad got me for school. I was such an idiot.

(OP)

Spilled half a can of rockstar into laptop. At first just the keys stuck. Then after a little while it started overheating. Eventually something inside fried and it died. Was a 1100 USD laptop my dad got me for school. I was such an idiot.

That reminds me so much of the Japanese Trump girl.

I once puked all over my acer laptop and went to sleep next to it, letting it marinate in puke for a solid 8 hours.

The only thing it did was that I needed to take apart the keyboard and clean and it smelled of vomit for weeks. Nothing was broken.

I spilled a rum and coke on my laptop keyboard once, a lot of keys stopped working. Nothing else was damaged though, replaced the keyboard and moved on.
Recently spilled some coffee on it again though, only one key died this time so I just remapped it.
It's a 6 year old Samsung X430 by the way. Pretty impressive how well it has held on.

Was eating soup once. A bit spilled off the spoon and landed perfectly on top of the thumbprint scanner
Cleaned it out as best I could but it never worked again
Everything else works just fine.
I spilled some water on top of the keyboard a couple times, but guess it wasn't enough to fuck anything up