Non-mac cucks, what's it like not having a good browser?

Non-mac cucks, what's it like not having a good browser?

Safari is literally perfect except for lacking webm support

Other urls found in this thread:

greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9149-webm-to-mpv-opener
caniuse.com/#feat=opus
caniuse.com/#feat=webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice b8 m8

>Safari is literally perfect except for lacking...

chrome is way better
but
it needs a single bar frame mode
and they need to keep improving battery life
i only use safari on my mac
greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9149-webm-to-mpv-opener
i use that to watch webms

Opera is quite nice desu ne~

There's nothing illogical with that statement.

I use a glithy vlc plugin that actually opens in atab, but this looks better. Thanks.

>chrome is way better
Why though?

>no ublock origin

/thread
The whole OS's window management is so fucking ridiculously shit, that it's almost impossible to do proper work on these pieces of shit

wait, what?

wtf

And how do you like just opening safari messing up your DNS settings, so you have to reconnect to wifi?

It's not like safari users can see this though.

Safari is perfect yeah. The only downsides are the mentioned lacking of webm and of course that the browser doesn't validate inputs nor has much support for any inputs whatsoerver.

ha

Enjoy your outdated Jew-Controlled uBlock. The rest of us with real browsers are enjoying proper add-on support.

Nobody cares, we're talking about a userbase that keeps that motherfucking huge dock on always visible in most cases. Let them die

Safari is pretty much the only major desktop browser without either Opus or VP9 support. Even Microsoft Edge has support for both.

caniuse.com/#feat=opus

caniuse.com/#feat=webm

Apple's aversion to free, open source codecs is very disappointing.

better plugins

they don't give a shit about stuff that doesn't make them money

They would be much more likely to have my money if their devices supported those formats.

I have a Mac and never use Safari

What version of macOS is this? Safari goes to fullscreen mode for me when I click the maximize

>safari was perfect until chrome blew it the fuck out

but then they'd have you as a user. And chances are, that isn't the only thing you dislike. So what they get is a user that expects software to be made according to his wishes and needs, and that is contrary to the "we make everything the way we do and you HAVE to like it that way" - approach. They don't want you as a user. They want mindless sheep.

fullscreen mode is even worse. It seems Apple doesn't want people to multitask at all

>fullscreen mode is even worse. It seems Apple doesn't want people to multitask at all
I just use a snap program to add the functionality from Windows

> Safari is literally perfect except for this huge shitty part
> Africa is literally paradise except for all the niggers
Retard.

What's the best ad blocker for Safari?
They have ublock but not ublock origin
>the state of Safari not having the GOAT ad blocker

Safari BTFO
Will apple fags ever recover?

My thoughts exactly

> fullscreen mode is even worse. It seems Apple doesn't want people to multitask at all
You two know you can just long press for split screen right

Window maximizing is very odd with Safari, but I rarely want to maximize a browser

>Multi process sandboxing by default
>flash for when you need it, turned off otherwise
>decent rendering engine
>built in sync features if you want them
>largest market share, so most extension/web development is guaranteed to target it
>auto updates in the background so you don't have to fuck around with an updater while you're working

That being said, the botnet is a problem and Chrome is becoming way too coupled to Google services.

Safari is by far the fastest and most responsive browser with a decent amount of content blockers installed. Has any other adblocking method even caught up yet?
>tfw Safari doesn't consume 6gb ram off the bat
>that and god-tier font rendering
feels good man

see content blockers are faassssssssssssster than the other adblockers

>doesn't support essential HTML5 features like required inputs
>needs shitty third party JS libraries to implement it

Take your shit with you.

It's the worst browser nowadays. Not even because of apple's incompetence, but because apple is deliberately gimping the everloving fuck out of it so that web application won't take away apple's monies.

/thread

>apple's built in ad blocker
>good
LMAO can't even name an ad blocker as good as ublock origin on it

Yes I know and it's absolutely garbage

Ha

>Non-mac
>cucks

Pick one.