Holy shit user! Don't forget to safely remove the device before unplugging it!

Holy shit user! Don't forget to safely remove the device before unplugging it!

I always do that. Better be safe than sorry.

thank you kot

True. I removed USB from my laptop I had years ago, fucker turned straight off and since then I've been paranoid.

Those fucking keyboards I went through 5 of them they break so goddamn easy.

Comfortable as shit to type on except for the spacebar it made my RSI/Carpal tunnel worse after a while due to the space bar being a cunt to hit. If you don't hit it directly in the middle it takes a lot of power to push it down.

They're expensive as shit really too. Nearly 40 bux for a normal membrane keyboard it has just got a curve in it.

Yet you bought 5 of them.

Always do that, especially with portable HDDs.

What happens if I don't remove safely?

Yeah, it took a while for it to start really fucking my thumbs up for a while it felt like it was better for my hands. Then it obviously became worse to use them.

They are nice keyboards. Just the same bar needs a better design and they need to be built in a more durable manner ie a drop of tea should not kill them insantly when you pay nearly 40 bux for a keyboard just because it has a curve in it.

Once you are used to the placement of the keys it's more enjoyable to type on those than a normal keyboard I find. It's just the space and the durability man!!

Stop judging me

Блины кoт finds you and kills you.

Black woman irrupt in your room for check your privilege

I have learned the hard way that it is best to be safe

traps aren't allowed on Sup Forums

you don't need to do this unless you've just written data to it. after 30 seconds, you're fine. you can keep repeating that, I can keep repeating this.

Good, I'm against them too.

>got 1gb flash drive as a bonus for buying a laptop
>format with ntfs, excitedly waiting
>fat thigh's autistic tendency awake
>move the flash drive just a bit in its slot
>drive is removed from windows, turned off and never woke up again

That one traumatic experience changed me forever desu

what a beautiful cat

Post moar cat

oh user...

People actually break their USBs? How hard is it to just not unplug it when data is still transferring?

>formatting a drive less than 4gb to ntfs
why do you do this

>internet explorer

Thanks for reminding me, Tech Savvy Cat!

Can you barf my mouse back, now?

>file requires a password just answer this quick survey to access it
No, user! It's a scam!

lel