What web programming stuff do startups want now? A few years ago it was rails, what now?

What web programming stuff do startups want now? A few years ago it was rails, what now?

assembly

cobol

Punch cards

pure machine code

weaponised autism

This board is fucking worthless.

ikr

Probably node.js or anything JavaScript related.

Thanks

you're mom's dick

pure op codes

dubs

Are your for real? Smh desu senpai.

node. cancer tho

Here in Sweden it seems that they want people who know .Net

You laugh but my company still hires Cobol programmers...

Javascript based shit. Node, Angular, React, etc

here in norway it's django

Cobol is the new cool thing... All the hipsters sitting in starbucks with suspenders typing out Cobol on punch card typewriters

/thread
and no, it's not a troll post, web assembly now already exists.

>weaponised autism

I chuckled, but personally I'd prefer anger powered jetpacks.

this is Sup Forums in a nutshell i swear

I'm a Sup Forums newfag that just started getting into web dev 7 days ago. I've been on this board for 2 days and I can already tell how useless it is.

Every language/framework/library is a meme.

It doesn't matter which ones you're using, some hipster contrarian faggot will call you an idiot for not using their meme language of the month.

It's like all anyone does here is defend why their stack/language is the only choice, even though they've probably never actually done anything with it.

theres a lot of front end frameworks like angular, react, etc but at the end of the day its not important what you use front end wise. You need to know back end too. Look into full stack. Know how to read, write, display, and manipulate data. Front end is the easy part.

Butterflies

>just started getting into web dev 7 days ago
learn c you manchild

>learn c you manchild
>webdev
>c

Proof: The Post.

thats the joke I think. I can't tell anymore...