Pic related

>pic related

What the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/191202-wikipediaorg-being-blocked-by-malwarebytes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From what I can gather, iridium.exe is the problem as it is intercepting your traffic. Even wikipedia will get flagged if the connection is dodgy.

>he fell for the german botnet meme

no Iridium is my browser, and is listed as the process that is making the connection to wikipedia.

wjylWhy don't you just use a normal browser.

Your browser is intercepting your traffic

that's irrelevant in this case.

This is just a chromium based browser with most of the regular data shipments to google cut out.

are you fucking retarded? the browser is the client trying to connect to wikipedia.

same with my other browser.

>other browser
Maximum autism here folks

forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/191202-wikipediaorg-being-blocked-by-malwarebytes/

>The block you are experiencing is not on the Wikipedia/Wikimedia domain, but rather the 91.198.174.192 IP address which is currently housing a Command and Control (C2) server for the Locky file encrypting ransomware. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is therefore blocking the IP address based on this. Unfortunately, Wikipedia/Wikimedia also makes use of this IP address.

WIKIPEDIA CONFIRMED BOTNET!

samefag

kek

>calls someone a retard when they fuck up green texting

sure thing bud

>samefagging this hard

retard

>samefagging this hard

therefore technically he's not wrong

it's not intercepting because he's one end of a two point connection. intercepting would mean he's between the two points.

Anything Chromium based is malware. You should know this by now..

hi retard

samefag

Stop spamming faggot