I've been watching a lot of dr robot and i have decided that i need a Russian vps for my upcoming project to hack DOD...

I've been watching a lot of dr robot and i have decided that i need a Russian vps for my upcoming project to hack DOD servers for UFO secrets.

What are some good vps providers that do not cooperate with the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestvpn.com/blog/7525/nsa-decryption-vpns-update/
arstechnica.com/security/2015/10/how-the-nsa-can-break-trillions-of-encrypted-web-and-vpn-connections/
plus.google.com/ HusseinAhmedXP/posts/cAxGYrEWmgX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9gag

first of all even if the fed can't crack most vpn technologies they can still see where the data is flowing at it all leads back to your address/mac. The only way to stay hidden is through obfuscation.

I could always connect to my vps through free McDonalds wifi.

But, seriously, I'm just looking for a vps that takes security seriously and wont give up my info if a scrape the wrong website or something.

holy shit you're retarded

OP don't listen to anyone on Sup Forums unless you really want to go to prison. This place is full of technology fetishists who don't actually know shit about computers beyond configuring bouncing windows managers and getting video codecs stable so they can watch hentai

Dude vpn traffic is being heavily monitored. Some on the inside are even saying most if not all vpn layers are being broken.
>don't actually know shit about computers
>thinks a vpn is all one needs to hide from a dragnet the size of google
They can still see the metadata of those connections and times dumbass. Also don't forget the routing information (ie. source ip/destination ip & MAC) will still be transmitted even if the data layer is encrypted.

>not worrying about security cameras spotting you/your transport
That's the one think in Mr.Robot I think is completely unrealistic the whole "even the NSA can't find these people" meme. That is why automating a virus to carry it's self and carrying out the payload is so much harder to track because there is a nonhuman operator processing and transporting data from and to infected machines.

They'll never find me.

>dr robot

kek

Good luck with that.

It's mr. Robot, actually.

under rated post

Actually this is false and misleading. Any real hacker would know that OC3 optical lines have an MD5 hash enabled which prevents the rerouting of the OpenVN cryptogram.

It isn't.

re:
bestvpn.com/blog/7525/nsa-decryption-vpns-update/
arstechnica.com/security/2015/10/how-the-nsa-can-break-trillions-of-encrypted-web-and-vpn-connections/

>be hacker
>laptop
>MAC spoofer (if they even exist) (if not this don't work)
>live in apartment premises of a mcdonalds
>enjoy CIA files
>ez buggattis

mac address can be tracked back to the original buyer.

Dude I was just joking. It was an ownagepranks meme.

plus.google.com/ HusseinAhmedXP/posts/cAxGYrEWmgX

Which is why I mentioned a MAC spoofer on the third line.

Wikipedia
The process of masking a MAC address is known as MAC spoofing. Essentially, MAC spoofing entails changing a computer's identity, for any reason, and it is relatively easy

Even if you buy cash?

Who is this Unix daemon?

She can certainly fix my operating system any time

OP here. I guess my memes were more interesting than my question so I'll ask again. Can anyone recommend a good vps service in Russia/Ukraine or another country that won't release my information to third parties?

She can ping my server.

Give me one shred of evidence that they can obtain my mac address without being on the same network as me.

Otherwise, you're fucking retarded.

Anyone who believes you can't spoof a mac address is fucking retarded, too.

Even Tails, shitty Tails, has MAC spoofing as an option you flunk.

and sauce on that user?