IOS

Bought this after a short decade of Android phones - it's my first Apple device.

What's are the first Sup Forums approved things I should set up?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4777979/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

set up helium chamber for killing yourself

download itunes

Find my iphone. don't know if it's installed by default. if not, turn it on.
other than that, it's a fucking smartphone with a slightly different OS.

Bette headphones

I like that findmyiphone can remotely delete all data, it's actually saved me from serious trouble

How do you people cope with safari not playing webm files? Or saving pictures?

I have a designated corner to cry in

vlc player

you can save pictures by opening in a new tab and then saving - yes it is fucking stupid.

And you can save pictures, and sometimes it can save gifs and keep the format (not play them through photos though)

good goyim, connect to the cloud and turn on location services....

You don't just hold down on the picture you want to save? Always werks for me

Also, no dedicated Sup Forums app? Even fucking windows phone plays webms.

I asked whether I should actually do it on /spg/ for weeks, 0 replies. I went with it, what can I say...

Check. I have to use a dongle though.

Opera browser is the best "Sup Forums app" from my experience.
>Can use the "search" function without the page having fully loaded - excellent for looking for recent threads in the archive without waiting for everything to load
>When you scroll up or down, arrows appear that can be used to go to the top or bottom of a page - god-tier thread navigation.

>buying your first Apple product when they're in the middle of crashing and burning

But why?

IOS 10+ you have to open in a new tab 1st. What version do you run?

IOS plays webms ffs. VLC player is all that is required.

>t. iToddler

I don't think they are in the middle of crashing and burning yet - they still have cult-like followers.

It's been 2 months since the launch event and 7 Plus phones are still out of stock. It is true that they need something new, but they are safe for now as the device is still relatively mediocre. Next year, they can release 7s with wireless charging, slightly better camera and screen and still make sales.

The main reasons for me were:
>Apple Upgrade program is much better than the regular phone contracts
>Good hardware & OS integration
>Good quality assurance of apps and high productivity ones
>Android manufacturers have been fucking up recently and it's been downhill since 4.4.4.

But I'm aware OnePlus, Xiaomi and Lenovo will be the hot shit of the next decade.

I don't know I've been ignoring the update icon for a year

>tfw I accidentally pissed on my laptop and I'm a perma-mobile poster for the time being

Set up a new microwave to charge it faster and then do this if you survive.

iTODDLERS LITERALLY STILL WET THEIR LAPTOPS

are you me op?

i bought an iphone yesterday, after being a long time android user.

How do you find it?

I wanted to go for the 32GB as I never had any storage problems on my Note 4 (I don't take a lot of videos/photos), but went for 128GB instead.

I then realised some of these apps are up to 1.5GB - fucking hell.

>t.poorfag

> applel
> Sup Forums approved

Pick one OP.

its coming this thursday

im no stranger to ios although i havent used it in years. first smartphone was iphone 3gs, currently on nexus 6p.

32gb is usually more than enough for me

>not putting diapers on your laptop so it doesnt shit the bed

fucking idiots

bump

>decade of Android phones
Uh

>tfw bought new iPhone after 10 came out and it came with 9.3.3
Perfect.

I switched from iOS to Android 3 years ago. 4S was my last phone. I switched because i loved the HTC One M7 and M8. Although I'm going to rate the M8 as one of the worst phones I've ever used (heavy and a burden to carry around). There's so much that is wrong with Android it's not funny. Rooting, Xposed, flashing roms to fix things is not a feature. Stock Android is ugly and terribly overrated. As a designer, Material Design as become a case study in "Bad design". The only reason I'm not going back to iPhone is iTunes faggotry

1.] Go to f-droid and download newpipe. This will let you download videos from youtube to your phone.

2.] Install Nova launcher, set everything to "faster than light" and go to dev settings and turn off all animations. This will give you uber snappy performance.

3.] Go to amazon and select a micro SD card to expand your storage. 32GB ones are like $9 right now.

4.] go download zetatorrenr and start downloading your favorite paid apps/movies/music for free

5.] Download the file browser with your favorite UI and get organizing and shit

Hey OP. I was in your boat last year. I owned nothing but android phones since the G1 (htc dream) until I got the iPhone 6S plus.

Vlc player for webm as others have said. I also use one drive for seamless file transfer to Windows.

>2008
>decade

Fortune has a built in webm player and can download/repost webms and gifs.

So you basically have to hack your iPhone and leave a gaping asshole of an exploit/vulnerability that russian/chinese hackers are eager to stick their dick in?

Is stock iOS really THAT dogshit?

Stock iOS is so stable and responsive that it made me regret being team android for so long.

Hackers are too busy exploiting the zero effort existing gaping asshole in the phones of android users then caring about the 0.0001% of jailbroken phones.

So you'd rather be locked in a cage as long as you have 10-20% better performance despite losing numerous freedoms?

>Hackers are too busy exploiting the zero effort existing gaping asshole in the phones of android users then caring about the 0.0001% of jailbroken phones.
Source: my ass

>android users have to worry about the eFuse voiding their warranty and the extremely common phenomenon of malware in pirated apps
Yeah because Android is so free.

Interesting reading on why Android has been raped so hard by malware authors that someone actually had to write a research paper on why Android got fucked in the ass so many times.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4777979/
>The explosive growth in the number of mobile devices running the Android platform has attracted the attention of hackers for the wealth of sensitive information that are usually stored on mobile devices, including phone numbers, short messages, confidential emails and correspondences, and banking information and credentials.

Other than eFuses which are an enormous concern Android users seem to be forced to use rootcloaks all the fucking time.

Yes, my old android phones has cyanogen mod. Big flip. It sucks and the iPhone is superior in every way.