Bought a 10.1" netbook from ebay, with visible stains like someone had sneezed on it...

Bought a 10.1" netbook from ebay, with visible stains like someone had sneezed on it. Start feeling cold like symptoms within 3 hours of configuring operating system.

What is the best way to sanitize a laptop?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Broadcom-Hardware-Decoder-BCM970012-Crystal/dp/B003TU07GU
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA36P12T9116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Use one of those UV boxes like you had in school.

Isopropyl alcohol.
A can of canned air.

RAID or any insecticide that is able to kill bedbugs.

First get a bag and fill it with RAID or other insecticide.
Wait 1 hour tops.

Then clean the insides with canned air or a brush.
Isopropyl alcohol in the whole case.
Thats it, clean.

>bought a netbook
I hope thats aids you have, and I hope you dont survive

hand sanitizer and a napkin
it just almost kinda works

>sneezed

Sure. "Sneezed." Whatever helps you sleep.

But, too late. You already have AIDS.

Go out in a blaze of glory, though. Post webcast here so we can popcorn.

>Incubation periods

You caught it from someone else and you're just rationalising it from the newest/strangest thing around you.

Are you or have you been around kids or people who are sick been sick or contagious (sneezing/coughing) in the last 7 days?

You're unlikely to have caught anything off of flat surface that has been in a box for a minimum of a few days.

Ate out my gf on her period on 2 days ago.

>Ate out my gf on her period on 2 days ago.
I don't mind some strawberry jam on my dick, but why the fuck would you eat it??

Have to maintain relationships, I could taste it, but there was nothing on the bed. At first she said no, then later she asked me if I didn't mind.

You sick motherfucker, that is possibly the dirtiest thing I've read on Sup Forums... Does she call you bloodhound now?

I highly doubt you'd get flu/cold from eating a bitch out on her period as far as other diseases, who knows.

The story behind why I'm buying the netbook is more interesting. It spans a long time being dependent on drugs and failed marriages that my father had to make "work".

Go on.

Well, if you are around 13 and are told by your primary care giver that you have to respect someone who you are smart enough to know deserves none, because of how your primary caregiver brought up, you end up being confused about why things go on just to satisfy the woman, and eventually ended up using all sorts of coping mechanisms to deal with. Eventually my father ended up using verbal intimidation to keep me at bay and effectively sealing off the part of my mind that was able to deal with bullishit from his wife I wasn't allowed to criticize anything she did even if it made no logical sense, yet she was allowed to criticize my logical options thoughts and actions. Which she took advantage of.

It probably started with chugging sodas to cope with it, then they would notice the behavior as his last wife was a psychiatric nurse, yet a moron.
I started smoking weed, then did DXM, then acid and mushrooms, and alcohol (which my dad paid for), I did a small amount of cocaine, and it wasn't for me or my wallet. At the end it was 1 liter of vodka every other day, then a $5 sack of weed every day in between. I was unable to deal with it because I was already in too deep. Then I was no longer able to get alcohol or weed, I would make trips to walmart to get canned air to sit on the couch with. Eventually ran out of money for canned air and got arrested trying to steal canned air, still not in a psyc ward at this point.

If you're 13 and you are at the care of someone (anyone, even if both birth parents) you do what ever the fuck you are told to do no matter if it is fair reasonable or not.

Drugs are wicked, not in a good way, although I'd totally try out mushrooms and weed (in food form). You're having a rough time, pick yourself up dude, get some help and it will get better. so whats the laptop got to do with it?

Yes, but somebody is not 13 forever, they have to be explained to if their parent knows that they have the capacity to know. It is otherwise confusion that can not be understood by the child.

And I will add to my other two comments, you will realize later in life, your dad and your step mom are people just like you, they're not perfect and they're not always right in their decisions and actions but when you are dependent on someone else for food or shelter you have to abide by them, fair or not that is just how it is.

I'm completely sober now, I don't even drink soda or eat candy, so I bought the netbook as nostalgia, to remember what it was like when I was more of a programmer more than a stoner.

I bought the laptop with half my remaining savings after I quit a job in fast food, then the other half was blown on weed, but the screen was cracked by somebody, either my brother or one of friends, I still don't know.

There are things that no one can tell you, you have to figure it out for yourself. I know how that comes across, and I probably am an asshole but I can tell you all kinds of things, if you're not ready or willing to accept them then you won't. You need to get out and have experiences that will show you these things, only then you will know.

And as much as society says so, your parents can only do so much to teach you things.

Yes there are several layers of drug induced helplessness and dependency throughout that whole time period, of course that is the truth.

That is what I was trying to accomplish the whole time figuring things out for myself, everyone is and I still am doing that.

So what are you going to run on it? What's the specs? How much did you spend?

Don't feel so bad about it, I wasted ten years of my life and I wasn't even on drugs, so literally no excuses for me lol.

atom n270 i got a 120gb adata ssd to put in it and an extended battery. Probably ubuntu server with xfce or xubuntu, right now it has windows xp on the 160gb segate 5400rpm drive, it has 2gb of ram.

Thanks user.

>Atom N270
Does it support SATA3?

Nice, I had a Dell mini 9 with similar specs but much less space and gave it away and now regretting it kinda.. I might get a T420 for my dad and get the old Acer 10" netbook I bought my sister years ago for me to learn more of linux.

What are shrooms like

SATA2 , it doesn't even support ahci without a bios update, it was $60 , $46 + $14 shipping.

For that you could have bought a X200 user.
It would have been way better.

You will want to get the mpeg decoder card. trust me you'll need it. They're usually around $25 on ebay, or used to be I don't know how much they are now.

At first I felt somewhat nauseous, I was already in a trip of feeling helpless from my brothers friend being there and controlling my thoughts from previous drugs, I can't remember, it is much like lsd, except more free. It's like you feel so nauseous that you can't throw up, so you end up seeing anything and everything. Its hard to describe its like your mind begins to dream while you are awake or it is like dreaming on top of conciousness, it is different for everyone but much the same.

I thought the same to, but it sounds like OP is really wanting a netbook, he'll know next time to go to /tpg/

I bet some of you have handled your balls when fixing a relatives PC in your bedroom, gotta face that webcam away whilst fapping.

That's what you get for choosing Windows, cuck

That's the first time ive heard someone say they had a bad experience on shrooms, could it been because you were already on something else?

I didn't even know mpeg decoders existed, or I forgot.

I use Linux for programming and windows for games that don't work through wine.

I already own a thinkpad t430 I replaced the keyboard with a t420 keyboard.

>amazon.com/Broadcom-Hardware-Decoder-BCM970012-Crystal/dp/B003TU07GU

That shit right there will let you do things like watch a youtube video with no lag on N270, if your only port is the WLAN you can always use a small USB adapter.

No It brought me out of the bad experience, because I chose to leave the room, man what happened, oh i was with a group of friends and they were all playing games for some reason, I was still smoking, I was just sitting on the couch either watching or listening to music with them, more of a mental trip, one of them said that he felt like we were in a cave, or he kept using words to describe the trip when he would say them my trip would become somewhat like what he was describing, probably some like hive mind from them doing random things on the computer, whenever I tripped I wanted to go do things, but for some reason every one else just wanted to keep doing what they were doing but alter it slightly, or like feel like they were tripping rather than actually enjoy the freedom? I did play Halo PC on shrooms though it was a power trip from hell though I think i went something like 51 and 3 or something in a blood gulch ctf match and felt like i couldn't die, or i was who I was, I knew I could leave the game but it was so entertaining to feel imortal through the machine, it was insane. when tripping in groups it's sort of hard to be a part of the group and trip to the fullest, much better for self discovery to be completely away from other people.

>doing drugs and playing video games at the same time

Yeah I wouldn't want to do that, I want to do shrooms in a nice calm safe environment with people I trust wouldn't let me jump out of a window or some shit like that. I'd hope to have some sort of transcendental experience. I'm probably building it up to much in my head.

Yes I would say that if you see it like you only found them on the ground somewhere, it is better I wish I would have done it that way. It is nearly impossibly to harm yourself, except running out of food or water or something dumb like that.

It looks like the only slot is taken up bay wlan

>It looks like the only slot is taken up bay wlan

it sort of works for codecs only and avoids bogging down the CPU on things like youtube or video. so if you're not going to do anything like that with it, you don't really need it.

If you do go ahead and get it; i probably didn't like you the right version, there are a couple, you need to read on it a bit to find out which one you'd want. But I would get it that way your netbook is maxed out on specs, you can always use a thumb wireless adapter, which would help you to get the most compatible one for linux anyway. just what I would do.

I have one of the edimax usb wifi adapters, it's a consideration, I was worried about their reception compared to a the built in antenna. It's probably possible to to a mod with an internal usb wifi adapter connected to the existing antenna structure. Probably a good idea to get the hardware decoder.

That should work, how much battery life you getting on that little thing?

I just got it today, the battery is in the mail, the current one lasts about 10 minutes on 75% charge.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA36P12T9116

Don't toss it, buy brand new Panasonic 2500mah cells and repack it. There's some neat videos on youtube explaining how, I'm going to do that to my x220 9 cell battery, But I have to wait because I'm going to go on a plane trip soon and don't want a home made battery with me.

What about the battery circuit board? Does it adapt to changing ratings of the batteries?

The videos I watched claims that the circuitry "resets" or calibrates itself when you do several full cycles of from 100% to dead and from dead to 100%.

Even if it doesn't you still have a new battery, it just won't tell you how much energy you have left.

I've taken one apart before, but never replaced the cells. I'm not going to take the risk, since I already purchased a replacement. When that one dies I might look into it.