Verizon to acquire T-Mobile

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It isn't. Shitposting is against the rules.

It's not

It is? Seems like exactly the kind of merger the feds would be against.

It's not actually happening, but if it was it would violate anti-trust law.

trump says it'll be the biggest, the best jobs you'll ever see no one else has jobs like these only the finest, the most hugest jobs trust me you're gonna love it

not anymore see above

you made a similar thread yesterday about sprint and verizon fuck off

>trump says it'll be the biggest, the best jobs you'll ever see no one else has jobs like these only the finest, the most hugest jobs trust me you're gonna love it
Source?

He's memeing

>waaa fugg drumpf hes waycis

fuck off

i dont know whats worse the fact you thought anyone was serious or the fact he won the election with quotes like that

what policies of his do you like? where does he stand on education? what about health care?

I like the not wanting to start world war three with russia thing

like seriously most of his policy is shit but the fact that he won makes it a lot less likely that we're going to go to war with Russia over fucking Syria.

you do know the country is over right?

Syria?

Is it?

I'm sitting here in Murica and... Well, it's rainy out? Is that what you mean by over? I'm not seeing anything abnormal going on that wasn't happening months ago. Weird.

trumo is going to get pissed at some country launch the nukes at them and then someone is going to nuke the fuck out of us the country is over

Average liberal retard

You don't know shit. If you didn't think the country was in bad shape before Trump, you shouldn't think it is, now.

Oh no, you should probably kill yourself then before things get much worse.

when the nukes fly dont say i didnt warn you

Don't worry, I have no consideration for what you say.

>Nuclear war happening between the US and any non-suicidal country
>Nuclear war happening over meen words >:(
Uppest Geg.

trump has a temper he will have nuke codes

do the math

Why do people think presidents are king?

You are the problem.

THEY GIVE THE PRESIDENT NUKE CODES AND THE ABILITY TO USE THEM ON DEMAND THIS IS DANGEROUS

Except they don't, shit for brains.

they do trump will have the nukes codes

You really think a president can just nuke a country at their whim? The two key system from 80s movies wasn't a joke. Those soldiers could certainly just refuse to turn their keys.

but they wont they are basically robots

>Implying any person rational enough to build a real estate empire, become a pop culture icon for 30+ years, and become president, is shortsighted enough to destroy a nation's reputation and kill millions due to a mood swing
>Implying implications
Your situation is very unrealistic. Sad!

it WILL happen

>libshit still mad at Trump's victory

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c&t=2s

>t. my ass

You fail to realize their one and only job, is to be there to turn the key, they have no decision in the matter, their entire life revolves around turning those keys when they get the signal too.

It's not that he would actually do anything, it's him saying something stupid. Look at his twitter account, this guy says the first thing that comes to mind, deletes it and uploads a slightly edited version of the previous tweet all the time. So no, he will not personally start an attack, but he will instigate it

No it won't.
You're a drooling retard if you think so.

>rational
>pop icon
Not that guy, but having a cameo in fucking Home Alone 2 doesn't make him a pop culture icon for 30+ years.

Also, people didn't watch The Apprentice because they thought he was calm and rational.

it
will

turn away now and dont look

>Implying a nuclear power would expose their nation to the wrath of America over words they don't like

Fair point, I have no further arguments

Sad!

You are obviously suffering from severe mental retardation. Get help or just kill yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasili_Arkhipov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanislav_Petrov
>hating on Russians

>russians

i was talking about the drones in the US military thew russians will likely be the victims of trumps rage

Trump's already prepping to break up trusts

>I don't know what I'm trying to say anymore and I can't keep my insane thoughts straight

He can do no such thing

What about metropcs ?

are they gonna be ok !

>>Implying any person rational enough to build a real estate empire,

His dad built it, really.

>got loan from his dad to do his own thing
>if he had invested it in an index fund, he would have much more than the 9 billion he says he has.
>probably isn't worth 9 billion when all the lawsuits are settled and the debts are paid. Probabaly negative net worth.

>become a pop culture icon for 30+ years

Manson has been a pop culture icon for longer.

>and become president

I live in New Hampshire. Our contribution to the Presidency was Pierce. You know, the worst President /evar/ whose policies laid the groundwork for the civil war. Because he loved slavery and expanded it for his buddies.

Just because you become President doesn't mean you're any good.

>is shortsighted enough to destroy a nation's reputation and kill millions due to a mood swing

Hitler, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Obama, W. Bush.

Shall I go on?

>>Fidel Castro is dead!