I need a no bullshit app for memorizing and practicing multiplication times tables, roots, and logarithms

I need a no bullshit app for memorizing and practicing multiplication times tables, roots, and logarithms.

Other urls found in this thread:

ankisrs.net/
kristakingmath.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the ass was fat

anki. Now post more classical ass.

This.

Why?

Came here to say this.

ankisrs.net/

i dont' really like anki, is there anything that's more specific to my desired use case?

little more fat(ass) for your troubles

because i'm in a calculus class and it takes me too long to do the problems because i don't have this stuff memorized. just finally decided to do something about it

>practicing multiplication times tables

Are you 12?

>in a calculus class
>doesn't know how to multiply

You should seriously just kill yourself.

i got this far. i know about 70% of the multiplication tables by heart, just not the rest. plus the logs, and roots up to 10 are used so often i need them available in my mind all the time.

i'm not a total fuckwit, just never put the time in.

let this be a notice to anyone who's not able to quickly do arithmetic mentally, you still have the capacity to do maths, you just need to buck up and hammer the basics down

There's a large difference between knowing how to multiply and having memorized a lot of factors. If you can see 63 x 78 and not have to think about it for even a second because you have it memorized, you're saving time. It's not a bad idea if you're time actually means something to you.

being attracted to asses is a nigger fetish

sage

King of Math!

Just learn repeated doubling instead of times tables.

for example
>63 x 78
63 x 78=64 x 78 - 78

4992-78=4914

Did you never learn how to make a flashcard or something?

I would to know what kind of calculus you are doing that
A) Requires needing to know how to multiply larger numbers together like that
and
B) Does not allow the use of a calculator, which you should have on hand at all times when doing maths to save yourself from needing to memorize useless things like 63x78

This. Calculus is essentially an advanced step up on algebra, the new and challenging stuff is all symbolic transformations. Being a mental arithmetic wizard won't help much, grinding numerical values is what calculators are for. What puzzles me most is that he wants to memorize logarithms which generally are almost all transcendental - what does he want to memorize exactly, decimal approximations of certain logarithms? Or does he want to do multiplication the oldschool way using logarithms to reduce it to additions?

Not liking asses is fucking gay you fucking sorry little bitch.

Now let me fuck you.

everything can be done on a calculator, but i can do it faster mentally if i have it hardwired.

think of it as developing mathematical reflexes

I still don't understand what your immediate goal is (the long-term goal is to be able to do mental arithmetic quickly, if I got this correctly). You wish to memorize whole root and logarithm tables up to a number of decimal places or what?

yeah i just want to be able to do mental arithmetic quickly, basically fill in the gaps i have in my mental multiplication table.

i'm bros with a lot of chinese students, and it's embarrassing to have to reach for a calculator to do basic stuff when they crush it all mentally.

it's just something i gotta do, nothing more nothing less. but my old school veteran statistician maths teacher said memorizing arithmetic is the key to getting fast at mental maths (within reason). you're not gonna mentally do some super hard derivitaion, especially when the result has something on the line, like life. but being able to effortlessly do maybe 20% of it mentally just makes your life easier if you're a professional mathematician

My fucking sides. I can't remember saying "multiplication tables" outside of school.

this is kinda neat, lol, but not really up to my level

This was literally made for you.

kristakingmath.com/

>he programs his computer to hel him memorize techniques to solve arithmetic problems instead of programming the computer itself to calculate these problems
Wow, now this is is what I call BLOAT
How is is sill legal in 2k17?

I did the same thing in calculus, learned the multiplication tables

pretty dope, desu

) (
(fat)(ass)

>hurr look at me I'm retarded too

kys

Are you mentally retarded of just a fucking chimp with downs?

No wonder foreigners are so fucking stupid.

>just makes your life easier if you're a mathematician
No, it makes your life easier if you're a fucking cashier at a grocery store. Spending time memorizing random ass multiplications tables is going to be far less beneficial as to actually learning the material better.

Quality post, m8.

(You)