Was this the pinnacle of desktop PC design?

Was this the pinnacle of desktop PC design?

Last gen iMac looks better.

Wasn't pinnacle a manufacturer for TV-adapters for pc?

>desktop PC
>PC
that's clearly a mac you faggot

I just love the iMac G4. I can't believe the one 27 incher doesn't drop its monitor right there on the spot. Brilliant engineering from back when Apple gave a fuck.

AFAIK they still do them but most PVR brands have dropped their consumer products, they're only targeting pros now.

>I can't believe the one 27 incher doesn't drop its monitor right there on the spot. Brilliant engineering
>this is how macfags actually think.

A screen is not that heavy, but a power supply, hard drive + everything else is heavy, much heavier than the screen. It's definitely not "brilliant engineering".

>It's definitely not "brilliant engineering".
ok kid

No way there was a 27" iMac G4.

maybe he meant 17", which was the maximum for that model

It looks like crap. I'd say its the surface studio.

the surface studio looks like nothing

Where do technology illiterate appletoddler morons get the false impression that they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

I'm a freetard but that thing is a work of art bro

Where does this guy get the impression anyone cares much less agrees with his fruity posts?

>I mak hatepost

OP here. I actually hate Macs.

I've had the displeasure of using them in school from the late 80s up to the early 2000s, plus being the "tech support guy" for Apple users in my family, even though I've never owned an Apple product.

But the design of the iMac G4 is top-tier. I'm seriously considering buying an old one and modding it with NUC hardware.

Water.

>t. Cuck

>tfw the quality of Jobs-era hardware is never going back

I'm single.

No, it's fucking hideous. I hate all in one desktops so fucking much.

PC stands for personal computer. Your smartphone is a PC. Your laptop is a PC. A Raspberry Pi is a PC. You're just retarded.

I have a friend that still has this fucker, he got in the 90s or soemthing. Pretty great as it's fucking XBOXHUEG.

>mfw the actual future is thin black rectangles

15" 17" 20"

iPhone,iPad are PCs

Brings me back, I had one of those from 2002 to 2004. 700 Mhz G4 processor IIRC. Aaah brings me back.

See the problem is, you used Macs before OS X really took off. MacOS is great now.

MacOS is a fucking joke that still can't merge folders without deleting all your files.

The 2010 iMac's were my favorite, along with the G3.

Why do laptops have such shitty heat vent design?