Can I run a cell phone OS in a virtual machine? Which virtual machine software Sup Forums recommend?

Can I run a cell phone OS in a virtual machine? Which virtual machine software Sup Forums recommend?

>Can I run a cell phone OS in a virtual machine?
Not that I know of.

>Which virtual machine software Sup Forums recommend?
VirtualBox

QEMU nigga

Dude, KVM+ Qemu+libvirt for x86, anything else, still Qemu with libvirt

What about Qubes?

genymotion uses virtualbox and it runs android which is a cell phone os. android studio includes an android emulator

>Can I run a cell phone OS in a virtual machine?
Yes, but only Android and iOS. Use Genymotion to run Android on Windows, OS X, or GNU/Linux. You can emulate iOS on a Mac if you have a dev account, but it's really shit.
>Which virtual machine software Sup Forums recommend?
VMware Workstation Pro, or Virtualbox if you're a poorfag.

Qubes is an is that uses the same stuff for virtualization as, for example, virtualbox. It's all powered by KVM.

*is an os
Sorry, it's my fagphone.

Which criteria should I to chose a VM software?

Install Amiduos

Just pirate vmware senpai

This. KVM is the shit.

Who are you trying to call?

Price
Supported Host OS
Supported Guest OS

Android x86

*simulate

There are x64 Androids? If so, is that even necessary or just marketing?

Yes, gennymotion

There are x86 Android phones and tablets in addition to an Android ROM you can install on regular desktops and laptops.

It's not really a thing in phones but many tablets are x86 so they can run both Android and Windows. Android was actually developed with x86 in mind. That's why most applications are written in Java, it's multiplatform, so manufacturers can use ARM, MIPS, or x86 (recently Android was ported to PowerPC).

Android studio emulates assorted Android phones for testing

posting my desktop

You can run the android x86 iso (android ported to x86 architecture) or use a remix os iso (android tailored for pc)

Phone on laptop: Nox player, blue stacks

Laptop on phone: Team viewer

Bluestacks is adware and a chinese botnet

Use Genymotion

Visual Studio Android Emulator

Not memeing

I don't know why anyone bothers with Android Studio anymore. It's slow and shitty and a huge resource hog.

Forgot to mention despite the name you don't need Visual Studio to download and use it

You can set it up to work with Android Studio and Eclipse/ADT too

not your desktop wannabe weeb faggot