/csg/ -Chink Shit General- Oh god this OP is back again edition

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, Taobao, eBay and related sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg (embed)

>/csg/ the documentaries(required viewing)
youtube.com/watch?v=SGJ5cZnoodY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=y66gE3UWQWc

>News
OG user is away till 2/3 Dec
user gets a kazoo user took a chunk of plastic out of his ear that's been in there for 10 years and also bought some stuff /csg/ plays bingo user drinks chink tea, current whereabouts unknown high functioning autistic user drops his tendies Everyone laughs at user for saying a lenovo phone can dethrone the RN3P

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862–77)
aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronics-VE-MONK-Plus-earbud-earphone-Still-5USD/32417311324.html
s.aliexpress.com/6NJNvimu
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-VIVO-XE800-High-definition-moveable-Hifi-Sound-system-in-ear-earphone-with-mic-Voice/32704376144.html
aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Piano-in-ear-back-neck-sport-detachatble-3-5mm-earphone-earbud-heaphone-with-microphone-and/32598892980.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-360-QIKU-Ultimate-Snapdragon-808-CPU-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-6-0-Inch-1920-1080/32507328135.html
aliexpress.com/item/Elephone-S7-4G-Helio-X20-Deca-Core-5-5-FHD1080-1920-4GB-64GB-Smartphone-Android-6/32769766171.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Official-Umi-Plus-E-Smartphone-Android-6-0-5-5-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-13MP/32769765214.html
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H185P-earbud-headphones-wire-control-smartphone-earphone-with-MIC/32447791856.html
ebay.com/itm/Triassic-Keichousaurus-genuine-real-reptile-Fossil-/182364223544?hash=item2a75c13838:g:XBEAAOSwCGVX-t-c
ebay.com/itm/810g-More-Split-Ammonite-Fossil-Specimen-Shell-Healing-Polishing-Madagascar-/122238750804?hash=item1c75ff5054:g:AV0AAOSwLF1X5eW-
ebay.com/itm/Hot-fashion-mens-brown-leather-fur-jacket-winter-warm-air-force-fleece-coat-/282066619147?var=&hash=item41ac7b0b0b:m:m38K1DK2gLnEqx9cWc_veLg
ebay.com/itm/New-Fashion-Men-Trench-Coat-Faux-Leather-Jacket-Removable-Double-Collar-Overcoat-/222318350406?var=&hash=item33c334d046:m:mkOEdiP2uXpOS5nClkd34vA
ebay.com/itm/Mens-Faux-Leather-Biker-Motorcycle-Coats-Autumn-Spring-Jackets-Clothing-/172379713290?var=&hash=item2822a1af0a:m:mUQIQlQDNlyudozjpKWdSeA
aliexpress.com/item/MASCUBE-Dormammu-t-Shirt-Design-Inspired-By-Anime-Character-t-shirt-Style-Cool-Fashion-Novelty/32767397026.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-1m-2m-5m-10m-15m-1-4V-3D-1080P-4K-2K/32410199513.html
aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-1m-3-3ft-Nylon-Woven-HDMI-To-HDMI-Cable-4K-Digital-HD-TV-Audio-Video/32665002291.html
aliexpress.com/item/Male-to-Male-Hdmi-Cable-2-0-Version-High-Speed-HDMI-HDTV-LED-LCD-PS4-2160P/32661900582.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-HDMI-cable-5-m-hdmi1-4v-with-nylon-mesh-dual-ferrite-cores-supported-hdmi/716547277.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fug forgot that last one

pls don't sexulize mitu

Mitu flsehlight when?

Dear Diary,

Jackpot.

Is it weird that I'm starting to recognize the china post logo right off the bat now?

have that pfp on steam

>Get $.99 Nato strap in the mail
>Open it
>Covered in grease in oil
>Promptly throw it away and pray to the chink gods that my luck will improve

The only time I've ever been chinked. It was only a dollar so I don't care, but now I understand why people chink the chinks.

Got a DDubya watch. A MAGA hat. Hand straps. Some man leggings. And some bling for my mommy.

post some pics of you wearing them femme

I just bought an item tonight, and literally immediately after the item went on sale. Should I cancel or ask for them to change the price? Its still processing.

you should be able to cancel it without question.

it says "awaiting cancellation"
Am i fucked?

Does anyone need me to guinea pig IEMs? As long as they're cheap I'll buy and review them

doubt it

>It was only a dollar so I don't care
dispute anyhow

>user took a chunk of plastic out of his ear that's been in there for 10 years and also bought some stuff (Cross-thread)
What. Is there a story?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungan_Revolt_(1862–77)

>The revolt arose over a pricing dispute involving bamboo poles, when a Han merchant selling to a Hui did not receive the amount demanded for the goods. A recorded 20.77 million people died

When did you realize that you shouldn't mess with Chinese merchants?

Let's put China in charge of the Palestine/Israel thing. I see a lot of untapped potential there.

What are the latest meme earphones?

I remember someone recommend $5 ones started with a V but can't remember the name.

got mine today, they're pretty good
aliexpress.com/item/Venture-Electronics-VE-MONK-Plus-earbud-earphone-Still-5USD/32417311324.html

Thanks user.

Are they about like apples earphones? Did you get the mic line in? What's the quality of that?

Eiaosi x6 are the new memes.
Dirt cheap and amazing sound quality.

>amazing
no

Yes.

I own them and they sound like they belong in the 40 dollar price range.

Didn't get the in line mic. I'm no expert but they're way better than pic related that I had before. I like them quite a bit.

pretty good for the price. not amazing though.

today was the day I got into the /csg/ OP, but it had to be one by worst OP
we can't really have anything nice can we
>Can I get a link to that? I'm interested.
here's the link for the 35 tea types
s.aliexpress.com/6NJNvimu

I got semi-chinked with that anyway, on the product listing it says the tea was "produced" in 2016 (in general, the more recently harvested, the higher quality is the tea), but on the sheet that was in the package that listed the different tea if says 2015
I wrote to the chink Jews and am waiting for an answer

Let me rephrase that.

THEY SOUND FUCKING AMAZING FOR THE PRICE I PAID.

Would definitely buy at regular price once these finally die.

Yeah... See they could even be free but if they're ear in like that I can't use them.

i guess if had bought them for $.75 burgers i'd say they were amazing as well

Rock Zircons, no doubt. I've had them for 2 months now, it's fucking incredible how the chinks sell it for 9 burgercoins.

Lucky! i won a 12% bang good coupon, are they actually worth it?

It's not new and not memed here, but my Dunu Trident 12 are pretty great.

What are you favorite chinese purchases?

Anyone buying the Mi5c? It has half the processor power of the RN3P

Vivo XE800, Tennmak Piano
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-VIVO-XE800-High-definition-moveable-Hifi-Sound-system-in-ear-earphone-with-mic-Voice/32704376144.html

aliexpress.com/item/Tennmak-Piano-in-ear-back-neck-sport-detachatble-3-5mm-earphone-earbud-heaphone-with-microphone-and/32598892980.html

>Not getting the Superior Qiku
aliexpress.com/item/Original-360-QIKU-Ultimate-Snapdragon-808-CPU-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-6-0-Inch-1920-1080/32507328135.html

>shape designed to fuck your ear canal

Phone case has held up pretty well
Got some china underwear the other day, the fit is great and the material is pretty nice. 2USD/pair isn't that bad either, especially considering how comfy they are

Considering a host of random electronics (soldering iron, arduino, _____ Pis), clothes and christmas gifts. Need to order soon though

Qiku, from the Cantonese "QI" meaning "literally" and "KU" meaning "who".

You needed to order about three weeks ago.

ZUK z2
But latest favorite cheap shit was a 90€ 525gb mx300 from France. Chinks can't compete.

Huawei Mate 9 definitely

Looking for best phone for camera and battery life and screen quality and decent aesthetics.

Trying to decide between Samsung s7 edge or the zuk z2 pro. There's a 320 aud price difference between them, Is the s7 edge really worth that much more over the zuk z2 pro?

Tired of getting stupid shutter lag when it's not blindingly bright on my current phone, want to upgrade. Budget is a consideration which is why I'm asking.

Already looked at a bunch of different phones(with reviews) and these are the 2 I've settled on, but feel free to make recommendations.

Please don't be upset if it's a stupid recommendation, and I reply with sarcasm when it doesn't meet the criteria I'm looking for.

If you want to save cash, you could go get the Qiku or Redmemes.

If you can tolerate MTK, you could try these
aliexpress.com/item/Elephone-S7-4G-Helio-X20-Deca-Core-5-5-FHD1080-1920-4GB-64GB-Smartphone-Android-6/32769766171.html

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Official-Umi-Plus-E-Smartphone-Android-6-0-5-5-6GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-13MP/32769765214.html

At this pricepoint though, you can go for the ZTE Axon 7 or the OP3-T or even the Mate 9.
All of which are definitively better than the two you listed.

Everything i just ordered came in within 3 weeks though I totally forgot about holiday rushes, oops

I've got my new chink package.

Should I be worried?

Probably just anthrax spores, nothing to worry about.

Don't like on screen buttons.
If I was going to spend as much as the mate 9 or 1+3t I guess I may as well just get the s7 edge...

I'm an ausfag so there's really not much of a price gap between axon 7 local here and the s7 edge from kogan.

The S7 Edge will be out-of-date within a year (Esp. when the S8 comes out next yr).
But hey, it is your cash and your choice.

The Zuk is also a pretty okay choice for the money.

>Lick it

Thanks anons, not trying to be picky but other than the VE Monk, any of them that aren't inside your ear canal?

Kingston HyperX Cloud Core
Tho I didn't buy much, still have KingDian 240gb which I bought on 11.11 travelling

Edifiers of course
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-H185P-earbud-headphones-wire-control-smartphone-earphone-with-MIC/32447791856.html

Thank fuck. I thought some chink almost died trying to deliver this.

Anyway it's some chink shite so I can have two drives in my laptop.

>The S7 Edge will be out-of-date within a year (Esp. when the S8 comes out next yr).
Doesn't Samsung update for 2 years?
Plus the xda page for both the exynos and SD version are both very active when I checked this morning.

>But hey, it is your cash and your choice.
I know and I'm super picky which is why I'm here for advice. Thanks for the options but I'm much more comfortable with capacitive buttons.

>The Zuk is also a pretty okay choice for the money.
That's true, but does the Samsung offer enough over the zuk to be worth the price difference?

clean your laptop you goddamn nigger

Honestly No

Thank you.

It's a keyboard at work

ebay gave me 8% back in ebay bucks with no minimum what do I buy?

Clothing, tools, electronic devices, etc.

I don't want a smartphone or mp3 player and I already have superlux headphones (as well as screwdrivers, a bluetooth adapter and USB cable in post.)

> Make a big order on Gearbest
> use all hard collected Goodboy points at once
> cancel order and get refund
> points are not refunded
> mad as fuck

I guess I am out of their loop now.

goodboy points are one time final use, no refunds it seems.

I remember someone else said they lost their coins during checkout or something like that, didn't even buy anything and lost his shit. lel

Contact support.

Guys I have no money :(

Didn't include me in the news :(

Ive been tracking chinked. It says it was delivered, first of all, my sister is at home 24/7 because she is sick, and second of all, they dont deliver shit that late.

Anyway, I'll wait a day and see if its delivered at the post office.

China is pro-Palestine in the conflict but actually maintained good relation with Israel as well. Israel even tried selling military techs to China, but caved under U.S. pressure and paid the penalty to China.

ebay.com/itm/Triassic-Keichousaurus-genuine-real-reptile-Fossil-/182364223544?hash=item2a75c13838:g:XBEAAOSwCGVX-t-c

ebay.com/itm/810g-More-Split-Ammonite-Fossil-Specimen-Shell-Healing-Polishing-Madagascar-/122238750804?hash=item1c75ff5054:g:AV0AAOSwLF1X5eW-

ebay.com/itm/Hot-fashion-mens-brown-leather-fur-jacket-winter-warm-air-force-fleece-coat-/282066619147?var=&hash=item41ac7b0b0b:m:m38K1DK2gLnEqx9cWc_veLg

ebay.com/itm/New-Fashion-Men-Trench-Coat-Faux-Leather-Jacket-Removable-Double-Collar-Overcoat-/222318350406?var=&hash=item33c334d046:m:mkOEdiP2uXpOS5nClkd34vA

ebay.com/itm/Mens-Faux-Leather-Biker-Motorcycle-Coats-Autumn-Spring-Jackets-Clothing-/172379713290?var=&hash=item2822a1af0a:m:mUQIQlQDNlyudozjpKWdSeA

Its self titled 'worst OP ever'. He also puts shit in the title, which is supposed to go on the first line of the OP.

user you can't fuck your sister.

>user you can't fuck your sister.
Why not, she accepts my packages, she is basically me, it's like masturbation.

Stop pretending to me retard.

I just saw those kids GPS locators/watch thingies from the Shenzhen documentary, being sold on the local Ebay equivalent for 30$ a piece

If I see their stock going down I might order a dozen or so myself and start selling them for 15, I'll still make a good profit

Funny thing.

Any chink store that has some bargain Dormammu? Need it quick. Thx.

aliexpress.com/item/MASCUBE-Dormammu-t-Shirt-Design-Inspired-By-Anime-Character-t-shirt-Style-Cool-Fashion-Novelty/32767397026.html

My $.17 tire valve caps with almost 30 status updates is about to arrive.

My $30 item is stuck limbo hell with 2 status updates.

Does these do anything on the passive noise cancelling part?

That's the eartips user, not the earphones, that do passive noise cancellation.

Buy memory foam ones from ali with a 5mm tip.

>buying Redmi Note 3 Pro
>Mi 5C is about to be released.

Lol

Why buy either of those when the zuk z2 with a snapdragon 820 and 4GB ram exists for barely a little more?

It's also going to get Nougat much sooner than any xiaomi phone.

Lenovo is going to release their new Phone Lineup in December

>Think about that

Never really bought chinese stuff, aside from a cell phone that looked like optimus prime and was made from 3mm thick steel. Anyone had any experiences buying chinese (I'm assuming because 50 different stores are selling these cheap) HDMI cables? Is there a noticeable difference between say this one and one that costs 99$ at a retail store?

>zuk

Everytime.

how much and what brand? how do you describe build quality?
i bought yeji for 7 a month back. not really convinced about quality though.

>chink is trying to stop me from getting my fluffy animal
no you dont

Underneath that thicc braiding and plastic/rubber combined port protection, is shoddy shitty copper wiring that you'd find in a 1.99$ HDMI cable.

The length is nice though.

how much do you get for this insane zuk shilling.

With these long cables:
1) Cable works perfectly
2) Picture have glitches or only work with low resolutions or:
3) No picture at all

In case 2 or 3 just open dispute and you will get your money back.

Ugreen and Remax are the safe choice

Try these:
aliexpress.com/item/Ugreen-High-Speed-HDMI-Cable-1m-2m-5m-10m-15m-1-4V-3D-1080P-4K-2K/32410199513.html

aliexpress.com/item/REMAX-1m-3-3ft-Nylon-Woven-HDMI-To-HDMI-Cable-4K-Digital-HD-TV-Audio-Video/32665002291.html

aliexpress.com/item/Male-to-Male-Hdmi-Cable-2-0-Version-High-Speed-HDMI-HDTV-LED-LCD-PS4-2160P/32661900582.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-HDMI-cable-5-m-hdmi1-4v-with-nylon-mesh-dual-ferrite-cores-supported-hdmi/716547277.html

Ugreen a shit.

>No u

Buyer's remorse

He's trying to shill it so others will feel his pain.

Not even him but I run into zero problems with my z2. Flashing rr took less than a hour without signing up to any chinkpage.

anyone know of chink laptops or tablets that have non-shit battery life, like, 10+ hours?

I did and the answer was no

What do you mean?

It's literally the king of the midrange segment.

>flagship tier ram and SoC
>comfy 5 inch
>1080p, sharp display while better performance than a flagship 1440p or 4k device
>good camera for that price point(sorry xiaomi)
>timely updates every month, with official nougat currently in development(beta)
>open source, source code available for rom development.

Sure, the xiaomi is nice and gets good battery life, but this is a much better choice for people who don't want a 5.5 inch phablet, or those who want a better SoC and camera than the redmi for a similar price.

if it was 5.5 and had great battery life it might be worth it but that kills it for me.

iWork11 guy here again, I've managed to "fix" the tablet.

It seems the eMMC shat itself and the android partitions got corrupted, after reading online it seems a common problem in Teclast, Cube and other tablets with similar hardware. There are some fixes on russian sites to boot into windows and fix some drivers of eMMC but don't guarantee for how long it will work.

I've reflashed bios, with gparted I deleted every partition via live usb, reinstalled android rom and expanded android storage to maximum storage of the tablet and it works now but I don't know for how long.

Since the problem is with the eMMC I contacted banggood and they offered to send me a new one with me shipping this one to them and they covering the shipping fee.
The problem in sending a tablet lies in it's battery which according to my europoor country and EU regulations I simply can't send it via regular post but I can send it via DHL for 80 usd to china or 65 usd to EU warehouse.
I've told the banggood seller about it, that either I ship via dhl to eu warehouse for cheaper since they are paying, or I have their approval of taking out the battery.
Does anybody have similar experience? What did the sellers offer you or agree to? I fear they will offer me a partial refund and I'm not sure what to agree on since the tablet is now unreliable