pcpartpicker.com/list/YQWt9W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Right
An actually productive case that maintains good aesthetics
>Left
A shitty fragile meme case.

Corsair had build quality that i was myself surprised by

I concur.

Based on nothing but the way they look in that image, I would pick the one on the right.

Other: Phanteks P400S.

It's the same case except you can put two fans in the top instead of one, and it includes both a magnetic dust filter for those fans and modular panels if you don't want to use one or both fans, and it has a built in LED controller (if you're into that sort of thing).

silverstone is the only Sup Forums approved case manufacturer. lian li is acceptable if you're a homosexual.

i think you should read the reviews on newegg.com and pic out the one that suits your taste and needs, OP. if you check the sticky, you'll see that this isnt actually a review site

>caring about what is and is not """"""""""""""""Sup Forums approved"""""""""""""""""""""

sure is autism in here

>not caring about what is and is not Sup Forums approved
sure is reddit in here

Get the s340 elite, it's gorgeous. I just bought one on black Friday.

user, I wouldn't buy the s340 elite. not because its a bad case, but because you can get an H440 for the same price. while it lacks a tempered glass side panel, it has grommeted cable ports, a built-in fan hub, and 4 of NZXT's decent-tier fans.

Unless you're dead-set on the tempered glass.

any more tips about Rig builds? what kind of games do you play on it

what case should i buy if i want to play games at 1440p

>what kind of games do you play on it

wtf is Sup Forums ive never been there in my life?

Cases have nothing to do with games, dick lips.

Left looks better IMO

corsair 400c

i love video games and computer cases. and technology

For how much?

This.

Or the 400Q if you're not a fag.

does anyone know what case lets me install a graphics card. i got cucked by the pre built meme but now i want 60fps

I bought one for 89.99 from superbiiz.

$80 on jet.

thank fuck for this thread, i was looking into the same NZXT

Screenshot

haha agreed. thank f*ck i read a Sup Forums thread about what case do i buy now i'll know i have the right case

so how is this case guys?

> Tax: 0

Sometimes I wish I didn't live in cuckifornia

Left looks sexy empty, unless you keep a clean build it won't when it's loaded full of shit. As someone who owns a Corsair case and was completely happy with it, go right.

>Left looks sexy empty, unless you keep a clean build it won't when it's loaded full of shit.

This desu

If you do go that route, get some cables from cablemod dot com. They look really nice compared to the shit that comes with many PSUs.

Should I go for the black/red or full black? I have ASUS Maximus VII.

if you get the red youll have more fps in video games but higher temperatures

i only read good about it, im buying myself one soon

Alright sounds good, while I'm at it I might as well show you the build I'm getting, first time building a pc pls no bully

pcpartpicker.com/list/YQWt9W

Also instead of the intel and nvidia cards I'm getting the new ones coming out in January if they are real

well you must be rich or your parents, i dont really get why would anyone buy such a pc but its okay

not like it matters to you but i wouldn't buy a 2TB HDD because they have a higher rate of failure than the 1TB version, buy two 1s, you have enough slots in the case

also why the case is white and the rest of the pc red/black

nice rig what video games are you going to play on it

well I just don't want to have to upgrade every single year and want state of the art stuff that I won't need to modify for a very long time, and thanks for the 2tb hdd info, did not know that.

you cant do that and its stupid what you are doing

its better to upgrade a gpu 2 years from now than to shill out 1000$ thinking you wont need to buy anything new

check the stuff from 2 years how strong or weak they were

i5 is enough to run everything unless you are working on something CPU heavy, i have an i7 and never overclocked it and im running so many virtual machines i cant even count sometimes

you are wasting money and falling for memes, again if it doesnt matter to you i dont care, buy a corsair psu btw
you could save 500$ easily and buy another monitor instead

Right. The other case looks heavy and fragile

if you get anything other than corsair you're probably a nigger