WTF MS?!?!

okay fuckers, listen up

we're required to use Windows at work, and I'm using OneNote because it can be opened in a browser later on.

>pic related under Ubuntu 16.10

the fuck!

>inb4 lmgtfy.com

Why can I use outlook.com, but onenote.com shits itself, dammit? Anyone else have this issue? How the fuck do you go about it?

>Because Microsoft Linux that's why.
Explain further

>ubuntu
>chrome
>linux
>onenote
>outlook

kys

It was meant to be a emoji heart. It ended up being filtered, so I deleted it and replaced it with the heart from charmap. Again filtered.

it's your shitty linax garbage

>lmgtfy

>>>/reddit/

So nobody knows, is that so?

Has no one seriously never had to use OneNote in Ubuntu?

gtfo

Sup Forums
is
not
tech
support

Bump

I doubt anybody here uses that one cloud bullshit to be honest.

I avoid MS software like the fucking biblical plague specifically because of the shit in OP's pic.

try a different browser maybe, if it comes down to it pirate windows and use it in a VM is what I would do

This probably doesn't help but you can install Android Studio and install one of the Android images and then use the Android One Note app from the VM.

As I said, it's a work requirement. It's supposed to work in a browser, though, which is why I'm mad that it's shitting the bed.

Tried Chrome and Firefox, so I'm guessing everything else on Linux will be the same. But yeah, Win10 in a VM will probably be the workaround. Thanks, user.

I have a masochistic attraction to fucked up solutions like this one, so I'll definitely consider it. Thanks

Try to spoof the user agent to look like you are using windows

kill yourself avatarfagging shitstain

Ha, that was a wonderful suggestion. It didn't work, unfortunately, but thanks for pointing me in this direction

Wait, no, scratch that! Using an Android Mobile Agent, it actually worked!

A thousand thanks, user, here's a wallpaper

Just install the offline client.
Get iso, install playonlinux, run the installer for office through that and access your notes.
Or spoof the useragent in your browser so it think you are using windows and see it works and they are just being dicks.

Yeah, as suggested, changing the useragent did the trick. Weird shit.

I had completely forgotten about playonlinux, though, which is also a great way to go about this, here's a wallpaper for you too, user

Playonlinux(wine) has been a joke all the time I have used Linux (about 10 years) but it does work sometimes.
Last version I tried was 2010, and the only thing that didn't work correctly was the excel screenshot thing where you take a screenshot and paste it in another application.
I could paste it in excel, take a copy of that image and then get the image, so it is probably more of a formatting issue.
So you loose some of the synergy, but not as much as if you run it in a VM. And VM's waste so much resources.

Other than that, it worked fine.

And taking the opportunity of this thread, which cloud service Sup Forums use?

I use drive because of the school but I think there are better.

Contact Microsoft, the error message is vague

>Office 365
>Linux

What do you think? They don't even let you download the installer let alone access online interface.

Cuck

Good advice. :)

You're partially right there.

So Microsoft deliberately fucks you up if you dare to use their site from Linux. How nice of them?

Literally using onenote on lubuntu right now and I don't have this problem.

Why is there a "restart" button for a fucking website

Have you fiddled with the useragent on your browser? .webm, pls

Microsoft level error description right there.

I mean, says that it works on his/her machine, but whatthefuck, I don't have another laptop laying around to test it.

As pointed out in you are supposed to be able to use the web version, though, so there's probably something wrong on OP's end.

>linux
Here's your problem

It's werks in palememe/linux.

>Ubuntu
there's your problem

>using loonix
>using bloated botnet loonix distro

t. shitposter

OP here. is a total fucking shitposter, but to be honest to him, this is a fucking shitposting issue to begin with, you gotta agree with that.

Probably requires silver light or some other stupid shit.