Tfw if Linux were the dominant OS it would cost more money than Windows due to government regulation fees here in...

>tfw if Linux were the dominant OS it would cost more money than Windows due to government regulation fees here in switzerland

Explain

Linux is free baka

>government regulation fees
how do you add fees to something that costs 0?

0 + x = x
0 + 1 = 1

i think i figured it out

but honestly this, fuck Switzerland

I've fucked 20 times girls than you

20*0

>government regulation fees
That is either completely made up or taken from a tinfoiler webpage.
Anyway, discussions such as that belong on .

Yes, I believe that was the joke

Total horseshit.

Only a cunt would believe this.

that makes no sense

>>>/plebbit/

linux is a kernel you dipshit, the os s gnu

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I work as a sofzware engineer in switzerland and there is no such thing as government fees on linux. How retarded are you?

wtf i hate switzerland now

> OS is GNU
wat

And the user is retarded so it all works out in the end

Kill yourself

OP is talking about the counter-monopoly fees added on top of all Microsoft software sales in that crazy land.

If it's free you're the product.

>fuck Switzerland

Oh yeah you got taxes poor poor fucking fags with 4k minimum wage and free houses

And who would receive this money?
Or the money would magically disappear from my wallet and appear in Linus' ass, every time I boot my computer?

Free as in freedom, b-baka!

My wife makes Bucks75/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was over Bucks9000 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site========= ????www.who-boss.com

Linux does cost more than windows, hence it's not used outside of govs trying to blow up their budget.

maybe, since it's supposed to be a government fee... the government takes the money? like taxes?

oh boy here we go